Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Changes in the Moon ❯ Chapter 3

[ P - Pre-Teen ]




Changes in the Moon




Changes in the Moon
A Sailor Moon and Dragonball Z Crossover
Disclaimer: I do not own these shows so do not sue me.
Chapter 3
"Hello my dear daughter. I brought you here so that you would be able to develop your powers within. There is another reason too. Please do not be angry my child." Queen Serenity said as she gazed at her daughter, her eyes full of sorrow.
"I could never stay mad at you, mother." Serena looked at the past Queen and then at the blue guy. Goku had called him King Kai.
"King Kai! What are you doing here?" Goku asked as Gohan laid eyes on the famous King Kai for the very first time.
"Well, if you really must know, I came to warn you. A powerful force is headed your way, a very evil one. One that young Serenity is very familiar with. Your recent enemy, I believe." At the mention of her recent enemy, Serena's head bolted up, anger and fear mixed into her expression. This startled both Goku and Gohan.

"The heart-snatchers! Witches 5 is back? How can that be? It's impossible! We beat them already!"
"They have reformed themselves in this dimension. They have a new leader, and it is not Professor Tomoe. In order to beat them you will have to develop new methods of fighting, methods that the warriors in this dimension have already mastered. That is why I have sent you here." Queen Serenity answered. Suddenly, the Queen and King Kai frowned simultaneously. King Kai looked at Goku.
"There has been a disturbance in the time gate. We'll keep in touch." King Kai then disappeared. Queen Serenity looked at Serena.
"Serena, I need to go to the time gate to see what's going on. Remember what I told you. I love you." Then she turned to Goku and Gohan. "Take care of my daughter." Queen Serenity then disappeared leaving with King Kai.
Serena didn't know what to think. She had defeated the heart snatchers a while ago, but she had not been alone. She had all the scouts with her before. Now, she was alone. She looked at Goku and Gohan who were looking at her. Goku's face held determination and concern while Gohan's held concern and understanding.
"Why don't we just head over the house and take it from there, all right Serena?" Goku said as they started heading over towards the house.
When they reached their house, Serena stepped off Nimbus and it took off into the sky. She reached in her sub space pocket and pulled out her newly formed brooch. (It had been formed by all the scouts' powers and the silver crystal combined, not by Darien's love because in this story, they do not love each other.)
"Oh mother, I don't want to be a Sailor Scout anymore! I can't do this!" Serena said as she stared at her brooch. This caught both Goku and Gohan's attention.
"You're a Sailor Scout? But that's impossible! They're only a myth! A legend!" Goku said, his eyes widened in shock.
Serena shrugged her shoulders and her brooch fell out of her hands. She stared at it; reminded of the time that Luna had given her the first one. It seemed so long ago. How she wished that her faithful feline guardian was with her right now. She slowly picked it up.
"This is my most recent transformation brooch. With it, I can become Sailor Moon, champion of justice. Who am I kidding! I can't do this without my friends!" Gohan saw the sorrow in her face and put his hands on her shoulders.
"Hey! Don't doubt yourself. From what the legends say, Sailor Moon was the most powerful warrior in the universe! She defeated many enemies in the name of love and justice." Gohan did the little hand movements, which caused a small smile from Serena. He was so handsome and funny!
Goku raised an eyebrow at the antics of his son. Why was he acting so strange? Chi-chi chose this moment to walk out of the house, laundry in hand.
"Goku! Gohan! Where have you been! Who is this? I'm Chi-chi, Goku's wife and Gohan's mom!" Chi-chi said as she put down her laundry and walked up to Serena. Serena returned her brooch and extended her hand in assistance for the pregnant woman.
"Hello, my name is Serena. I am kinda stranded in this dimension and I need somewhere to stay. Would you mind if I stayed with you and your family for the time being?" Serena asked, her eyes showed her fear of rejection.
"Why absolutely! Come in, come in! We could use another woman in the house! Follow me!" Chi-chi said as she ushered Serena in the house, totally forgetting about the laundry. Goku and Gohan smiled at each other.
"Well, we obviously are going to have to inform the others about what is going on so why don't you go tell Piccolo and the others to meet us here." Goku said. Gohan just stared at the door Serena had entered. He sighed and then nodded at his dad.
"Sure thing Dad." He blasted off towards the forest where he knew Piccolo was. Goku smiled and then headed inside to find out more about the new enemy.
That's all folks! The next chapter will come soon. Remember to tell me what you think! J