Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Changes in the Moon ❯ Chapter 4

[ P - Pre-Teen ]




Changes in the Moon




Changes in the Moon
A Sailor Moon and Dragonball Z Crossover
Disclaimer: I don't own these two shows.
Chapter 4
Gohan was very confused. He really liked this girl. He had never felt this way about anyone before. It was all so new to him. He had heard Bulma talking about how much she loved Vegeta even though he was a jerk. Could that be it? But Vegeta and Bulma had known each other for a while! So that couldn't be it, could it? He attempted to clear his thoughts of the blonde beauty. Piccolo would be able to tell that something was distracting him, then he would ask what it was, and Gohan just couldn't explain his personal feelings that he didn't even understand with his mentor.
Soon, Gohan spotted the namek. He was meditating, as usual. Gohan knew that Piccolo knew that he was there. He landed softly in front of him. Piccolo snorted in annoyance.
"What do you want, Gohan." Piccolo opened one eye to glance at the young teen.
"Well, there's gonna be a new enemy. A lot of stuff has happened and my dad wanted everyone to meet at our house." Piccolo studied Gohan's face.
"Anything else?" Gohan smiled.
"Not really. You coming? I gotta go tell the others." Piccolo simply nodded as he stood up. Gohan sped off toward Master Roshi's where he knew that the others would be.
Piccolo stared at where Gohan had disappeared from view. He knew Gohan long enough to tell when he was hiding something. Maybe Goku knew what it was. He would find out later, one way or another.
wwwww
"So Serena, how exactly does this 'disguise power' work?" Goku questioned as Serena showed them her Luna Pen.
"It's quite simple really. Here, I'll demonstrate. What do you want me to become?" Chi-chi sat up quickly.
"Why don't you become a news reporter?" She suggested. Serena nodded as she stood up.
"Why not. Okay. Disguise Power! Change me into a stylin' news reporter!" Serena was surrounded by a faint glow and then when it faded, there stood a news reporter with short blonde hair, complete with a microphone.
"Wow! That could really come in handy! I hardly recognize you!" Goku said as Chi-chi rubbed her eyes in disbelief.
"Change back!" Then the reporter was then replace by Serena in her school clothes. Chi-chi stood up.
"We have got to get you something else to wear. I think I still have some stuff that is your size. Follow me!" Chi-chi led Serena out to her room.
Goku smiled after them as he went into the kitchen. Gohan would be back soon and the others would want to know what's going on.
wwwww
"And we're all gonna meet at my house. It's really important. Will you guys be there?" Gohan asked Yamcha and Krillin. He had already stopped by Kami's lookout to tell Tien and Chou-su.
"Sure Gohan. But before you go home…" Krillin said with a glint of amusement.
"What?"
"Don't forget to tell Vegeta." He finished as he went to the shower.
"Oh darn! I forgot about him! Oh well. I'd better go now before I chicken out." Gohan said as he flew towards Capsule Corp. Yamcha laughed as he went inside, glad that he wasn't in Gohan's shoes.
Soon Gohan reached Capsule Corp. He spotted Bulma walking out of the gravity room. (Yes, she's pregnant)
"I finally finished fixing the darn thing! Oh hi Gohan, what's up?" She said as she cleaned off her wrench with a dirty cloth.
"Hello Bulma. I need to talk to Vegeta. Is he around?"
"He's in the kitchen. Good luck kid." She walked in her lab.
Gohan went into the kitchen to find Vegeta reading the newspaper mumbling about how petty human affairs were. He looked up at Gohan as Gohan took a deep breath.
"What do you want, brat!" Gohan glared at him. Did he even KNOW his name? Oh well, I'll just tell him and then get out of here.
"Everyone's meeting at my house. It's about a new evil. Come if you want." He said as coldly as he could muster. He then turned and left, leaving Vegeta staring after him. He shrugged his shoulders and then went to go put on his armor.
Gohan flew towards the cave that he had stayed in when Piccolo had trained him. The remains of his dinosaur friend had long since been gone. He stared at the familiar remains. In the cave, he saw the place where he had first slept. He closed his eyes as he remembered his training. Piccolo had been the best trainer he could have ever hoped for. He suddenly felt Vegeta's presence fly overhead along with Bulma. He let his memories slip away from his mind as he flew after him. Memories were not important. The new enemy was.
wwwww
When Gohan reached home, he saw everyone in the kitchen waiting for him. Serena's hair was back in the french braid. She wore a light pink tank top and dark blue pants. In her hand, she held her locket. She noticed him walk inside. She smiled as Goku stood up.
"Okay. Everyone, this is Serena. Serena, this is Tien, Chou-su, Yamcha, Krillin, Piccolo, Vegeta, and Bulma. Maybe you'd like to tell us how much you know about this new enemy." Serena stood.
"Well, I have battled the heart-snatchers and Witches 5 before. They are very powerful. They snatch people's pure heart crystals and use the energy for their own evil purposes. In my dimension, they used the crystals to release their leader, Pharaoh 90. I don't know what they plan to do now but I guarantee, it's not good. Last time, they almost won. Even then, it took all of the sailor scouts. From what I was told, they are even more powerful in this dimension and the snatchers have mastered your kind of techniques. Without my friends, they will be impossible to beat."
"Whoa! Wait a sec! You're a sailor scout? But they are only a myth! Which one are you?" Bulma asked as Serena sat down next to Gohan. The others seemed interested too. Everyone had heard of the Sailor Scouts, female warriors. They were supposedly very powerful in their own way.
"I am Sailor Moon." Bulma stood in shock, catching everyone off guard, except Goku, Chi-chi and Gohan.
"No way! You guys! Sailor Moon was the leader and the most powerful of the scouts! Her powers even topped Sailor Saturn's!" Serena smiled softly at the mention of her friend Hotaru.
"How powerful is Saturn?" Krillin asked, taking everyone off guard. Vegeta blinked at Serena when she answered.
"She can cause the end of the world in three words. Anyway, she's not here to help us. They're so far away!"
"They're closer than you think." A strangely familiar voice said. In the window, two sets of eyes, one blue and one red stared at Serena.
To be continued… right now! I wouldn't do that to you!
Two felines jumped into the house and landed in the middle of the room. Serena smiled in happiness.
"Luna! Artemis! But how?" They both leaped onto her lap. Everyone was taken by surprise. Bulma was about to say something but when Luna stared at everyone seriously, she sat down and everyone shut-up.
"When that portal opened and took you, we called a scout meeting at Mars's temple. Everyone was there, even Pluto. Then they were ambushed by heart-snatchers. They didn't get a chance to take their hearts but all of them fell into portals, just like yours. Before we jumped in after them, we heard one of them talking about Witches 5 reforming in another dimension and destroying the scouts. All I know is that they are all here in this dimension in suspended animation. When we came out of the portals, we fell here and heard your voice. Serena, you have just got to find them!" Luna said as Serena smoothed her fur.
"Yeah Serena, all we know is that they are somewhere in this dimension, on this planet, in certain places." Artemis said as he jumped off her lap and onto the floor.
Serena looked up at the others. Tien, Chou-su and Yamcha were taking this rather well. Piccolo and Vegeta were speechless. Goku and Gohan were okay as Chi-chi and Bulma. Bulma stood quietly.
"Hold on a second. What these cats are saying is that Sailor Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto are somewhere in our dimension, on our planet in suspended animation and in order to defeat the heart-snatchers, we must find them?" Artemis looked at Bulma impatiently.
"If you want to live to see your next birthday, you'll need to find them. The only scout that I do know where she is, is Sailor Mercury. Serena, you must help!"
Serena stood and everyone followed suit. She set Luna down.
"Sailor Mercury is one of my best friends. Whoever wants to help look for the other scouts, I will appreciate your help. If I know the snatchers, then they will attack at random and try to keep us from finding the others. Luna, Artemis, where is she?"
"She's close to a waterfall, near the forest to the left of the house." Artemis supplied. "I suggest you find her fast. If she is found, then she can locate the others."
"Thank you, Artemis. I'll need a couple people to come with me. The others could help protect innocent people in the cities where the snatchers will be sure to attack. Just don't get your pure heart taken. It hurts like hell." Serena looked at Goku.
"Gohan and I could go with Serena. We could have two more people come with us and the others could go to the cities."
"I'll go. I could use some adventure." Piccolo said as he got up and took a step closer to Gohan. Serena smiled.
"Well, I'm not going to let you have all the fun. I'll go." Vegeta said as he floated towards Goku, arms crossed.
"Artemis, Luna. Will you stay here with Chi-chi and Bulma? I know I can trust you to take care of them. If anything happens, change into your human forms but only if necessary." Artemis hopped on Chi-chi's lap.
"You can count on us. But, uh…" He looked at Serena in her eyes. She smiled softly at the white and purple felines.
"I'll make sure Venus is okay, and I'll be careful." She walked outside with the guys following her. Soon Goku, Gohan, Piccolo, Vegeta, and Serena on the Flying Nimbus took off.
That's all for today my friends. Sorry it took so long. I'll try to get the next chapter up as soon as possible! Please R&R! Tell me what you think! I love to hear from you readers! J