Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Changes in the Moon ❯ Chapter 6

[ P - Pre-Teen ]




Changes in the Moon




Changes in the Moon
A Sailor Moon and Dragonball Z Crossover
Disclaimer: I do not own these two shows.
Chapter 6
"So make it easier for yourselves and surrender." Veolia concluded all the while staring at Serena with bloody murder in her eyes. Serena was startled at the pure evil in her eyes. She glanced at Lita who was just as startled as she was. Amy was scanning with her computer; for weaknesses no doubt. Then, Lita's face became filled with defiance.
"Who do you think you are! Like hell am I gonna give you my pure heart!" Veolia looked at her, and smiled.
"You, human, will surrender your pure heart, whether you want to or not! You have no chance in beating me, little girl."
Piccolo watched as Lita tensed up in anger. She was strong! He could sense it. She held up her transformation pen. It was green and had the symbol of the planet Jupiter.
"Little girl? I'll show you 'little girl'! Jupiter Star Power!" The guys witnessed Jupiter's transformation, and stepped back as the lightning surrounded her. She looked at Amy and Serena, who nodded.
"Moon Cosmic Power!"
"Mercury Star Power!" Veolia watched with interest as Amy was surrounded by the ribbons and ice that made her fuku. She turned toward Serena who was right beside her.
"As long as I live, you will never keep a pure heart." Sailor Moon said as she looked at Veolia. Veolia looked at her and her eyes widened.
"YOU! YOU DESTROYED OUR BASE IN THE OTHER DIMENSION!" Her eyes betrayed her fear, which Goku noticed. Obviously, Sailor Moon had lived up to the legends. He smirked at the fear in her features that she desperately tried to cover up.
"Yes, I did. And I will do the same in this dimension."
"No you will not! The master warned us about you. The only way to get rid of you is to take away your heart, which my friend here will do for me. Go get them!" The snatcher, who had snuck behind the warriors, fired her tentacles towards them. Everyone jumped but the snatcher had anticipated their move and had fired another round, catching Gohan, Vegeta, Sailor Mercury, and Piccolo off guard. They were wrapped up tightly and, try as they might, they could not break free. Jupiter's rod rose on her tiara.
"Guardian Jupiter! Give me the power to stop this monster! Sparkling Wide Pressure!" Jupiter launched her attack and thoroughly shocked the snatcher, causing it to drop its prisoners. Gohan supported Sailor Mercury and everyone hovered towards the snatcher. Jupiter smirked.
Out of the corner of her eye, Sailor Moon saw Veolia pull out a heart-snatcher gun. She aimed it at Vegeta's back.
"NO! VEGETA, GET OUT OF THE WAY!" She yelled as she pushed him down and the blast went over their heads. He was shaken and then glared at Sailor Moon. She simply smiled lightly. He didn't seem like a very social person so it was best to just leave it at that. They stood up and then something hit her back. Her eyes went blank and all life flew from her body as she crumpled to the ground.
"Not again…" was the last thing she said before she lost consciousness, eyes wide open. Jupiter turned around as did Mercury. Veolia picked up the radiating heart crystal. It was so bright that she covered her eyes.
"NO!!! SERENA!!" Jupiter yelled as she charged at the green haired villain. She wasn't suspecting it and was tackled to the ground followed by a series of hard punches. She dropped the heart crystal, which Gohan promptly snatched up.
Meanwhile, Goku, Piccolo, and Mercury had their hands full. The snatcher threw out her tentacles again.
"Mercury Ice Bubbles Freeze!" Mercury's attack froze the entire monster and Piccolo and Goku destroyed it with large ki blasts. Then they turned their attention to the fallen Sailor Moon. Jupiter was literally punching the woman so hard that her fists began to bleed. Suddenly Veolia disappeared and reappeared in the air. Her face and arms were covered with bruises and her left eye was bleeding badly.
"I'm not through with you yet, scouts! I'll be back and more powerful than ever! I will have my revenge on you, Sailor Jupiter! And Sailor Moon will perish!" Veolia disappeared, holding her broken arm.
Jupiter glared at the spot where she had gone and then turned to where her leader was, on the ground. Vegeta had a look of surprise on his face, which was then covered up with his usual scowl. Mercury had Serena's head in her lap. She was no longer conscious. Gohan held the bright heart-crystal in his hands. Jupiter ran to her leader.
"Serena! Hurry and give it back to her! Now!!" She looked at Gohan who handed it to Mercury. Mercury carefully returned the heart and waited. Color returned to her cheeks and her eyes returned to their brilliant blue. She blinked a few times.
"What…Oh man do I have a headache!" Everyone sighed in relief. Gohan helped her stand and she leaned on him for support. A million thoughts raced through Gohan's mind as he had his arm around her waist. Not one of them he would dare verbalize.
"What is that?" Piccolo mumbled to himself as he stared up in the sky. Everyone looked at what he was looking at. A large, dark, cloud was circling a circular dark blue sphere. It was glowing. Moon smiled.
"That, my friend, is Sailor Uranus. The soldier of the sky." Gohan spoke up.
"I'll fly you up there so you can free her. All right?" She nodded as he tightened his grip on her waist and flew up. 'I've died and gone to heaven!' He thought as he flew.
Mercury started shaking her head and pulling off her gloves. Goku looked at her.
"What's wrong, Amy?" She looked at him and shook out her gloves.
"Gohan has got it bad!" She then put them back on. Lita leaned against a tree and picked up Luna, who had been hiding all that time.
"All I've have to say is that he better be careful. She got hurt once. She won't be again. I guarantee that."
Piccolo eyed her warily. He could sense a great deal of power coming from her. However, it wasn't exposed. It was hidden. The same from the Mercury girl, only hers was different. Maybe, he could train Jupiter. That would definitely be a challenge with her attitude.
Suddenly, Gohan descended. He had, not one, but two sailor scouts with him. When he reached the ground, everyone looked at the new scout.
She was as tall a Piccolo and was obviously a tomboy. She had one earring and small gloves. Her sandy brown hair was cut short and she had mysterious aqua eyes. She did not look like someone you wanted to mess with. She didn't so much as blink as she looked around at the guys.
"I'm Amara. Sailor Uranus." Was all she said to them. "Where's Neptune?" She directed the question to Mercury. Mercury pressed her earring to activate her VR Visor. She began scanning.
"She is no where near here. However, she is safe. Hold on. I'm getting a power level reading. It's not that high but it's headed straight for us. I don't know who it is." She stepped up to Moon who looked up. A figure was descending. It didn't look like he had any hair. He was rather short…he looked like…
"Krillin!" Goku yelled as his best friend came down to land in front of him. He looked like he came from a war-zone. Amara looked at the tiny man. He looked as if he had something important to tell.
"Goku! It's bad! It's terrible! This is unlike anything we have ever faced before! We need your help!" He fell on his knees. Moon walked over to him and put a hand on his shoulder.
"What happened, Krillin? Where are the others?" He lowered his head.
"I don't know what it was but they won't move! This gun thing hit them and these crystals flew out of them! The monsters took them and ran! I flew back to Chi-chi's with their bodies and Bulma told me to find you." He looked at Sailor Moon. Her eyes held determination.
Sailor Moon looked at Uranus whose eyes were narrowed in hatred. Vegeta only looked up at the mention of his mate Bulma. Piccolo stood next to Jupiter and Amy was scanning the entire time. She withdrew her visor.
"I've got a plan of action so that we can get the other's pure hearts back and get the rest of the scouts." Everyone looked at her in surprise.
"Well, spill it Mercury, we haven't got all day." Uranus said as she waited impatiently. She wanted to find her cousin as soon as possible.
"Well, Veolia is obviously pissed at Jupiter. She will want to duel. The heart crystals are the prize. While, that's going on, a few of us will free Neptune, Pluto, Mars, Venus, and Saturn. It's the best I can come up with on such short notice." She looked at Jupiter who was looking at her feet.
"Are you up to it, Jupiter?" Moon asked her. She raised her head, a small smirk coming to her face.
"Is the grass green? Veolia is gonna pay for taking your pure heart. I'll rip that smile right off her face." Her hands sparkled with lightning as she cracked her knuckles. Vegeta had to smirk. Her anticipation for a battle reminded him of him.
Uranus narrowed her eyes as she snapped her head to look at Goku. He was startled by the seriousness in her eyes. Suddenly, out of no where a snatcher jumped out of the bushes behind Goku. He jumped over by Gohan and Serena.
"I heard everything you just said. My, won't Veolia be interested to hear about this! I might get a promotion!" It said as it drew out two swords out of her knees. She was red and had tires for legs.
"You won't do it. Would you like to know how I know this?" Uranus said as she stepped up.
"Indeed! Do tell me!" She said as she put her hands on her hips.
"World Shaking!" Uranus launched the huge ball of energy at the unsuspecting snatcher.
"No! You won't get rid of me that easily!" She had jumped over it and landed in front of the crater her attack had left. Uranus cursed under her breath.
"Sailor Moon, why didn't you tell me that the snatchers were back?" Moon raised her shoulders.
"Umm, must have slipped my mind!" Suddenly eight other snatchers popped up. Everyone went back to back, as the snatchers circled them. Uranus looked at the star shape on each of their foreheads. She glanced at Goku who glanced at her. She then turned to Sailor Moon who did the same. Then they attacked.
"Kamehameha!" Goku yelled.
"Masenko!" Gohan launched his ki blast.
"Sparkling Wide Pressure!" Jupiter threw her lightning.
"Shine Aqua Illusion!" Mercury yelled
"Destructo Disk!" Krillin tossed his disk.
"Beam Cannon!" Piccolo pointed his attack.
"Big Bang Attack!" Vegeta yelled.
"Moon Spiral Heart Attack!" Moon yelled as she spun.
"World Shaking!" Uranus threw her attack on the ground.
After all the attacks, there was only dust left. Then Mercury looked at all of them.
"Jupiter is going to need some back up in case the enemy decides to double cross the duel. A few will go with Sailor Moon to locate the other scouts, and the rest will go to the place where we will stay. Who's going where?"
"I'll go with Jupiter." Piccolo said as the brunette looked at him and smiled.
"I'll go too." Goku said as he went up to Jupiter.
"I'm going with Serena. Someone has to track them down." Mercury said.
"I'll go with Chi-chi and Bulma." Krillin said as he picked up Luna.
"I will get in the way here so I'll see how Artemis is fairing. Klutz the cat is probably in over his head." Luna chuckled and then silenced when she looked at Vegeta.
"I'm going to the fight with the green-haired girl. It will be interesting to watch." He hovered over to where Jupiter was standing with Piccolo and Goku. Gohan went over to where Sailor Moon and Mercury were standing.
"I'll go with Serena and Amy." Moon went over to Uranus. She was still undecided.
"Amara, go with Lita. She will really need the support of another scout being there. Please?" Uranus frowned. She wanted to go find Neptune and protect Serena but the insistence in Serena's eyes made her smile inwardly.
"All right Moonface. But bring Neptune in one piece. Promise me." Sailor Moon's eyes lit up like a Christmas tree.
"Scout's honor!" Uranus smiled slightly at the phrase and made her way to Jupiter.
"Okay everyone. Be careful. Those heart-snatchers are not anything to be messed with. Don't get dead." Goku said as he held out his arm for Uranus to grab hold. Piccolo did the same for Jupiter and they all sped off towards the city.
"Well, I guess we'll meet back at Goku's so I'll see you later Gohan, Serena, and uh… I never got your name." Amy sighed.
"Amy. Take care and be careful." Krillin waved and flew off, Luna in his arms.
"Be careful Serena! You're our only hope!" Luna yelled as they disappeared out of sight.
"I promise Luna." Moon whispered as she gazed upward. "Be careful scouts." Amy then looked at Gohan.
"Mars and Neptune are the closest. Mars is about a couple hundred miles due south and Neptune is a few miles to her west." Gohan looked towards the sky.
"Nimbus!" He called and the yellow cloud zoomed in front of the two scouts. Moon hopped on while Mercury touched it with her finger.
"Are you sure about this?"
"Yeah Mercury! It's fun and very fast." Mercury slowly climbed on and stood next to Moon and they took off, Gohan flying next to them.
Hope you like it! Keep reading and reviewing! Give me ideas on what should happen next and I will try to respond to them. The next chapter will take a while so bear with me. Keep reviewing my story! J
Here are two smiles for a friend who keeps me going! J J