Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Crystal Tokyo: Pluto's Guardianship ❯ All ( One-Shot )

[ A - All Readers ]

As he crouched across the street from the Tsukino home, he thought about what he was going to do, and shrugged, aiming the hunting rifle directly at the doorway. In a few minutes, Tsukino Usagi should be bursting out of the door, and the bullet will be bursting through her head, insuring the failure of Crystal Tokyo.

Suddenly, he felt a hand pushing down on his shoulder, practically dislocating it, and then he was spun around without even the chance to fire his rifle.

Looking up at the shiloette, he could make out long hair, a sailor fuku, and a large staff in a key like shape.

"Ah crud."

"And what, do you think *you're* doing?" Sailor Pluto asked, growling menesingly.

Gulping, the man collected what courage he had and denouced the senshi of time. "I'm... I'm going to stop you from creating Crystal Tokyo! Your evil dream of taking over the world shall never come to be!"

Sighing, Sailor Pluto rolled her eyes and muttered, "Not another one..." Before asking, "So, what gave you the idea that Crystal Tokyo is 'evil' and will 'take over the world'?" She droned, almost as if following a written speech.

The man attempted to jump up, but was pushed back to a kneeling position by Pluto. "HA! You can't lie to me! I know all your little scheme to have Usagi use the crystal and wipe out all non-conforming thoughts from the human population, and exile all those who manage to resist!"

Pluto let her staff roll to the ninch between her elbow and arm, and use the freed hand to pinch her nose. "Oh god, not another one..." Sighing, Pluto yanked the man up and took him to the Time Gate with her, throwing him to the ground.

"Why do people like you always try to do things without looking at consequences?" She asked, not even expecting an answer. "First of all, Crystal Tokyo is the *only* hope man kind has to grow into a space faring race. Do you know about all those monsters and creatures that float around space, just looking for life? Well, if mankind just kept on using space ships, then everyone will become like the Black Moon family!

"I see you're shocked. Good. The Black Moon family were orignally the pioneers of space travel though completely mechanical means. They found Nemisis, and were soon corrupted into the form you know of. That's what's going to happen to the ENTIRE human race if Cyrstal Tokyo did not happen.

"While it's true that entering Crystal Tokyo removes all evil taints in one's heart, it's a clensing type of enchantment, and it's only effective when you enter or exit the palace. Exposure to Crystal Tokyo will eventually bring magical abilities back into the Human Race, and allowing them to defend themselves against creatures such as the Wiseman or other nameless and bodyless entities that exist within the cosmos.

"Why am I telling you this? Because it's people like you that try to destroy your own future without knowing the alternatives. I'm going to send you home, and pray, pray that Crystal Tokyo happens, or the Human Race is doomed."

=============================================================== ===============

AN: This is in response to all those 'Crystal Tokyo is EVIL! Must destroy that future!' fics floating around. Why can't you all believe that Usagi would never let something like that happen?