Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Eternal Solitude ❯ Eternal Solitude ( One-Shot )

[ A - All Readers ]

AN: This came into existence out of my boredom.

Disclaimer: Hey, would you have guessed that I don't own a thing?


-----


Eternal Solitude


-----


Alone. I am surrounded, yet I am alone. I have friends, but they all disappear in the end. I have a family, but they will die and I will live forever. In eternal solitude. I am feared by my comrades, my friends, my family. I am feared by all who know my power.

All except one. There is only one person as strong as me. My counterpart. I am Death, she is Life. I am Darkness, she is Light. I am Evil, she is Good, I am the Devil, yet she is a Goddess. We balance each other out. We are the balance. We will live forever. We are Eternal.

I stand here, in a sailor outfit, surveying the land. The angel stands beside me, as we work our magic. The rest stand behind us, watching in awe as we work. She renews the land after I destroy it. The planet is soon a big ball of rubble.

I see Neptune and Mercury creating oceans and glaciers, Jupiter creating trees, plant life and making thunderstorms, Uranus forming the winds and letting them roam across the planet, Mars forming volcanoes, as the Goddess of Light creates life and I give it mortality, whilst Pluto gives them knowledge, and Venus performs her charms that give the humans emotions. The last is the Prince of Earth, who makes the elements that keep our planet together. He gives the humans their natures and survival instincts.

Together we work in harmony. There is no rift between us, and never will be for as long as we live, which is forever. Forever seems to be an extremely long time, and it is, now that I look at it. But I have a job to do, a life to live. I must carry on the tradition as the Princess of Destruction, the Messiah of Silence, as much as I hate those names.

We all have our destinies, and this is mine. To live alone forever. To destroy and kill. To be the Darkness. To keep everything in balance.

But forever has to have an end an end. I don't want my job! Maybe I could fade away, kill myself, because I am Death. I could pass the honour of being the bringer of Death to another, more willing person. After all, I am only a child. I may have the hardest job in the universe, next to that of the Goddess, but I am only a child, whereas she is an adult.

I cannot bear this burden any more, but I must, for I cannot give up!

After all, I am Sailor Saturn, am I not?