Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Everytime ❯ One-Shot

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Everytime

"Usagi, we have to break-up."
"What? Why?"
"I can't explain right now. It would just be better for us."
Usagi looked at Mamoru in shock. She didn't understand what he was saying...
Notice me. Take my hand. Why are we...strangers when...our love is strong; why carry on without me?
Usagi smiled in attempt to hide her pain. She went to the door of the apartment and let herself out. She began wandering the Juuban area aimlessly; her mind blank with shock. She eventually found a telephone booth and called her mom to tell her about it. After she hung up, Usagi slumped against the side wall and began crying.
Later, Usagi headed to Rei's temple and told them about it. "I can't believe he'd do that to you," said Makoto sympathetically. Usagi drew her knees up to her chest and folded her arms around them. "I want to know why," she murmered. Usagi left Rei's temple and resumed wandering the city. Feeling lonely and depressed, she picked a flyer up off the street and heads to the new beauty supply store in which it advertises for. Usagi wlaked up to the counter where a clerk was standing. The clerk spoke softly to Usagi. "Let me guess," she said, "your boyfriend broke up with you. he must be crazy to break up with someone as lovely as you." Usagi nodded.
Evertime I try to fly, I fall without my wings. I feel so small. I guess I need you baby. And everytime I see you in my dreams, I see your face. It's haunting me. I guess I need you baby.
The clerk started pulling products off the shelf behind her. "I guarentee these products will bring him back to you," she said. Usagi shook her head. "No, it's okay. Really, " she said discontentedly. "I insist! This products are a sure-fire thing to get any boy with you." Usagi became more confused and lost her temper. " I don't need your products! I'm fine on my own!" Usagi turned to leave, but the clerk seized her arm."You're not going anywhere if Bertie has anything to say about it!" It's a Black Moon base! Usagi thought. She desperatly tried to free herself from Bertie's grip. Luna came running out of nowhere and bit Bertie on the arm, causing her to release Usagi.
I make believe that you are here. It's only way I see clear. What have I done? You seem to move on easy.
"Usagi! Transform!" cried Luna. Usagi nodded. "Moon Crystal Power, Make-UP!" In Usagi's place stood Sailor Moon. "In the name of the Moon, I will punish you!"shouted Sailor Moon. "I call you forth, Droido!" shouted Bertie. A monster came out of nowhere. She threw compacts at Sailor Moon. "Watch out, Sailor Moon!" Luna shouted. Sailor Moon clumisly avoided being hit by the compacts.
Evertime I try to fly, I fall without my wings. I feel so small. I guess I need you baby. And everytime I see you in my dreams, I see your face. It's haunting me. I guess I need you baby.
Sailor Moon landed painfully in an aisle. Droido slowly advanced on Sailor Moon. A red rose flew through the air and laned in the monster's path. Both Droido and Sailor Moon looked up to where the rose had come from. Tuxedo Kamen stood in front of a window. "How dare you use your products in an evil way. Girls should not be forced to wear make up." Bertie said, "Get rid of them both!" Droido lunged at Sailor Moon. Tuxedo Kamen leaped in front of the monster, taking the blow for himself.
I may have made it rain. Please for give me. My weakness caused you pain. And this song's my sorry.
Tuxedo Kamen looked at Sailor Moon. "Finish her off!" Sailor Moon nodded. Sailor Moon twirled her Scepter and cried, "Moon Princess Halation!" Sailor Moon defeated Droido. Bertie was pissed. A black hole opened behind her. "I will get you, Sailor Moon. Mark my words." With that, Bertie vanished throught the hole. Sailor Moon turned to Tuxedo Kamen. "Thank you so-" But he'd already left walking off toward the sunset.
At night I pray. That soon your face will fade away. Evertime I try to fly, I fall without my wings. I feel so small. I guess I need you baby. And everytime I see you in my dreams, I see your face. It's haunting me. I guess I need you baby.