Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Flames of Passion ❯ One-Shot

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer:

Well I started to write this story one night when I was bored so no flames please, If you think its lame

It is short and it is my first Lemon. I don't own the characters but I do copyright to the story

WARNING IT IS A LEMON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Flames of Passion

Dedicated to Sailor Passion a fan of Serena And Darien

By Firehedgehog



Serena waited nervously for Darien to show up, at the moment she was in a hotel room waiting for her boyfriend. They had been waiting for this day for a long time... that is till she was old enough, now that she was nineteen years old they were finally going to do it.

Finally Darien arrived looking slightly nervous for this was his first time also, they it started slowly by removing there clothing piece by piece and throwing it to the floor. As she undressed Serena felt pleasure as Darien's hands touched her skin.

Now naked they stood before each other there eyes studying the other with an appreciating eye, with deliberation Darien reached for her and kissed her mouth softly. Slowly Serena backed up till she was to the king sized bed, with a gentle pull she pulled Darien to her and on top of her. She lay back onto the bed spreading her legs and arching her back, he leaned into her kissing her face down her neck and licked her nipples lightly which tickled.

Finally he was in position and he entered her, Serena let out a startled gasp as a pain went through her body as his swollen member entered deeply. She felt her body arch more as the pain became pleasure of the moment, as he pulled it out her hands touched his chest feeling a healthy sweat there.

"Darien," she said between moans, her tongue found his mouth and they shared a passionate kiss.

"Serena," he gasped his face becoming red from there actions, Serena found his member and pulled it towards her neither regions and he moaned in pleasure.

Again he entered her and this time there was no pain, they repeated these actions till exhaustion took over them. They lay there with there bodies slick with sweat, there passion had abated yet it was still there a fire ready to flare.

"Darien," she whispered snuggling her body to his, together they lay naked on the bed till Serena felt her eyelids becoming heavy. She lay her head onto his chest relaxing to the sound of his heart beating, there she fell asleep happy.

"Serena," Darien said kissing her on her forehead, carefully he pulled the sheets of the bed over themselves and he joined her in sleep.

The End