Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Fumbling Towards Esctasy ❯ Chapter Seven ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Fumbling Towards Ecstasy

By Devon Masterson-Bond

Aoi37@hotmail.com

Chapter 7

"We'll be fine, Yoko," Lita answered. The receptionist looked at her two guests then at the two humans at the door. A nod from Lita told her that there was business between all of them. She lowered her head reverently then left the room. "Good job of tracking us," Lita complimented once Yoko was gone.

Nephrite held up a small scroll and the glowed an amber color before the writing dissipated. "I put this on the back of your Ninja," he replied smugly.

Lita raised an eyebrow then sat down at the table. A small kettle of warm crimson was sitting on the garden table waiting for them. She motioned for Ami to sit as well. Ami's features frosted under their watchful stares. "So," Ami began, "what is that you want to know?"

"Are you a vampire?" Zoicite blurted out. It was all too surreal. He had a past life and possibly powers. Now here he was dealing with mythical monsters.

"Are you sure you want to know?" Ami asked.

Zoicite's eyes narrowed. "Stop playing games," he replied staring into her eyes.

"If we tell you'll have to be killed," Lita said some what playfully. She poured herself a glass of crimson.

Nephrite rolled his eyes. He wasn't the slightest bit worried about what these two could to him. They had been running from them all morning. The only way they could be a real threat was if they were elders or something. "I'm sure we'll manage," he scoffed.

Ami raised an eyebrow and looked towards Lita who only smiled into her glass. Lita was impossible! She was having too much fun with this situation. The dark haired woman looked towards the two men then nodded her head. A slight smirk formed on her countenance of near stoicism. "Yes, I...we are vampires," she answered.

Zoicite's eyes widened slightly. "Why didn't you bite me? I was sleeping in the next room."

"I wasn't hungry," Ami replied, "and I don't do that anymore." Sapphire met emerald. "Is there anything else you want to know?"

Zoicite shook his head. This was a lot of information to take in all at once. "I have a question," Nephrite replied. His eyes lingered on Lita for a moment then turned back to Ami. "I remember you, but not like this."

Ami nodded. "I didn't know that you regained your memory of the past," she said coolly. "I was once a sailor scout and Princess of Mercury, but that was centuries ago."

"It's a very long story," Lita replied coyly, "you don't want to hear it."

"Do I look like the type to play games?" Nephrite asked angrily. This was what he had been waiting for his whole life, answers and he was about to get them. Everything had been leading up to this point, he knew that now and this Amazon was the center of it all.

"No reason to yell," Lita snapped slightly annoyed. Where did he get off? Her voice calmed. "I'm just giving you one last way out.

"I think we've come too far to go back now," Zoicite replied looking towards Ami. "I can feel a connection to you." Blue eyes widened. "I know my destiny is a part of yours, now tell me what's going on."

Ami looked downward sorrowfully then pounced Zoicite knocking him to the floor. She quickly turned his head and bit him. "What the hell are you...?" Nephrite's angry voice trailed as he was attacked as well. Lita bit down into his sensitive flesh on the side of his neck. He tore himself away from her and looked at her with fear for the first time. He could feel his senses clouding as vision blurred. Lita moved slowly towards him, he thought to finish the job, but she only put something under his head. Now he was confused, she was trying to make him comfortable, why? Before he could even begin to form the word on his lips darkness descended upon him.

Some time later azure orbs opened to reveal emerald ones staring down at him. "What the hell happened?" Nephrite asked sitting up. He felt his body as though disbelieving that he had not been mutilated. "We're alive."

Zoicite nodded. He touched the side of his neck absently. "I don't think they were trying to kill us." He stood to his feet and looked around. This looks like some sort of meeting chamber.

Nephrite stood to his feet. They were in a dimly lit chamber made out of stone. It looked as old as the tombs he read about and dreamed of visiting. "That woman," he growled lowly. "Let's get out of here."

"We can't," he replied shaking his head. Nephrite formed a ball of energy in his hand and threw it. The energy merely passed through the wall and dissipated. Sensing the question in his eyes, Zoicite shook his head. "I tried that already," he sighed producing an ice shard. It was obvious that he had been using his time wisely. "For some reason, I got here a month before you. Time is faster here. I haven't slept or felt hunger. People have come and go without ever noticing me."

"We must in their memories," Nephrite concluded. "The only way to get out is let everything play out. That woman tricked me."

"Well you did suggest that you didn't mind a long story," Zoicite pointed out just before several figures entered the chamber and stood in a circle. "Good something's finally happening."

"My, fellow elders, welcome," the leader greeted, "I have called this meeting to discuss the threat that has us all in its grasp, the Hunters!" Almost immediately the elders began to whisper among themselves in concern. The leader silenced them. "We must join
together..."

"Join with you, Eliash, an Alpha?" One of the elders snapped. "Where the mighty Alphas when Omega's and Chi's needed assistance?"

Eliash looked around nervously. He was already losing control. "I was short sighted, I see that now. When one of us is threatened all of us are."

The elder, Yelsha of the Omega who had spoken earlier, narrowed aquamarine eyes. "I don't care what your reasons are; pride is not a luxury that I can afford."

"Yes, Eliash, what is your plan?" Cassije, of the Chi's, asked.

Eliash smiled things were going his way perhaps they would continue to do so. "The Hunters are powerful, but even they have a weakness," he began his smile growing brighter. "Through the sacrifice of several, it has been found that they are guarding the precious ones."

"The precious ones?" they murmured.

"Yes, their prince, princess, and her court," Eliash answered. "They sleep with in each of our domains."

"I see what you're getting at," Dyiaeb commented. "We can use them as a bargaining chip."

Hopeful murmurs stirred the stone meeting place. "What is our fall back if the hunters are not willing to bargain?" Lylanos asked. He was the strategist of the group, when they were working together that is. The Blonde Sigma looked intently at the others. He could tell by their expressions that they did not believe that the Hunters would not sacrifice the precious ones. "The Hunters do not seem the type to give into terrorism; they just might sacrifice the precious ones if threatened." The others looked towards Eliash.

A strange sense of calm surrounded him; he had planned for such an event in the back of his mind. "If the Hunters will not bargain with us then we are dead," he said simply. "The only thing we can do is imprint the precious ones."

"You're joking," Yelsha snapped. "Imprint the precious ones?"

"I think it's a good idea," Quitachi smiled. Her green eyes glinted. "No matter what the outcome we are victorious."


"How do you figure?" Yelsha argued. She was starting think the leader of the Psi's was going mad along with Eliash.

"Imprinting the precious one's allows us to live on in some fashion. It's poetic and one of Eliash's better plans. Bravo," Lylanos answered. He was getting quite bored. "Perhaps they can even excel where we failed."

"I don't know about you, but I am far from dead," Yelsha replied.

Cassije put his hand on her shoulder. "Calm down, Yelsha, no one is giving up. It's just an option and something we need to honestly anticipate."

The dark haired woman sighed then looked around. "Where are the precious ones sleeping?"

"In the center of power within each domain," he answered. "Each of the old crystal points from when the continents were separate..."

A vassal rushed into the chambers bowing profusely. "Lord Eliash, our
security perimeter has been breached."

Eliash and the others looked around in alarm. They had been arguing so much back and forth that they did not sense the Hunters. "Are you sure?" The vassal nodded his head. "We have to get out of here if our plan is to work."

"You mean your plan," Yelsha corrected. She had serious misgivings about this operation. She was an elder and leader of the Omegas. There had to be some way out of this. Imprinting the Precious Ones meant that all was lost. There would be no talking or fight with the Hunters after that and she could imagine that their vengeance would swift and deadly.

Eliash waved the vassal away then stared down the other members of the council. "The time for fighting amongst ourselves has passed. If we all had taken the Hunters more seriously perhaps we would not be in danger of extinction, but we are in very real danger. Even now they are at our heels trying to stamp our race out. Whether or not you believe it, we are desperate and I intend to survive one way or another."

"Hear. Hear," Lylanos clapped. He pulled his jacket about him as stood beside Eliash. "If we all make it through this I suggest a truce amongst us. Fighting amongst ourselves drew attention to us in the first place and it has lead us to where we are now." The others nodded some more reluctantly. The blond smiled then brandished his fangs before biting his finger. Precious crimson oozed from his injury. "This is the symbol of the promise that I am binding myself and my clan to, though separate we will be one." He placed a few drops in the center of the chambers.

Eliash nodded then brought forth his crimson as well. "This is the symbol of the promise..."

Zoicite and Nephrite watched as the elders formed a pact with each other then exited the chambers. "So we are going to have to watch the history of the clans until the girls are bitten? What do these elders have to do with them?"

Nephrite shook his head. "I'm not sure," he answered. "But we will soon find out."

© 2004 Devon Masterson-Bond

Sailor Moon and all affiliated characters belong to Naoko Takeuchi and a whole bunch people who bought the licensure and what not. I only own the concept and characters that do not appear in the manga and/or series.