Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Haruka Ten'ou: Lady of Sky ❯ One-Shot

[ A - All Readers ]

Haruka Ten'ou: Lady of Sky

By Senshi Songs

 

A/N: Like Setsuna Meiou: Lady of Time, this is Haruka Ten'ou, Lady of Sky. Slight Michiru/Haruka theme. * - N O T E: All events in any of my fics may have happened, but some may not have, so please! - *

 

Haruka Ten'ou: Lady of Sky

-* A One-Shot by Senshi Songs *-

 

Being the Lady of Sky, I've noticed many things from the coordination of the planets. Kaiousei had a slight turn to it - more turn to it more that it already had. Meiousei seemed darker than it already was. My planet, Ten'ousei was out of cheer. The rings of Dosei seemed out of coordination. Kasei's lonely feeling was even lonelier. Suisei's usual light-blue sea-covered blanket of thin atmosphere was thinning painfully. Mokusei's Great Red Spot was, as Suisei's atmosphere, thinning with a terrifyingly rapid pace. Kinsei's rather hot temperature dropped so suddenly, that I couldn't even track it if I wished.

My heart wished frantically that what I dreamed had not happened, but it had, and even Setsuna-san couldn't stop it. Apocalypse has happened. All of the Solar System's wonderful kingdoms shall fail.

Michiru-hime of Kaiousei, Hotaru-hime of Dosei, Rei-hime of Kasei, Ami-hime of Suisei, Makoto-hime of Mokusei, and Minako-hime of Kinsei all visited my kingdom to question me about it, but I could not. Even though I am Haruka-ouhi, Queen of Ten'ousei…I could not answer the questions that only so few know the answer to.

Reflecting back on my used-to-be-so-rejuvenated life, I have the memories of Michiru and myself; this are the visions of the past that the Space Sword grants me; I must live with it, and if I cannot, Sailor Uranus shall never be present.

I traveled to the Moon Kingdom that painful night to see Queen Serenity use the Sacred Jewel right in front of Setsuna-san, and I couldn't bear to watch it. I pushed Setsuna-san out of the way and covered her eyes, but she knew what had happened. The Kingdom of the Moon had fallen, and the orbits of the other planets had been affected. Kaiousei spent faster times spinning around the Sun Kingdom - the Negaverse, which, ironically, was supposed to be the Dark Moon. Ten'ousei's loved rings had died down as my planet spun around the Negaverse. The even thicker rings of Dosei had also crashed, and had either become new moons of the planet, or had been sent into orbit into Mokusei's greater force. Kasei's flaming eruptions had stopped whenever it revolved and rotated, so I didn't know what happened. Suisei, Mokusei, and Kinsei had stopped rotating and revolving, and that had me deeply worried.

I traveled then to Meiousei using the power of the Space Sword and my power of the sky. Setsuna-ouhi was waiting for me. Her face…pale in the moonlight that enslaved Meiousei. We talked for a moment…and I left. I knew I would get nothing from her now, nothing.

Then, the next tragedy that I, Lady of Sky noticed was when Kaiousei's ever-wonderful aquamarine color had turned to a distant black color, and had been destroyed by the Negaverse.

They were targeting the Outer Planets of the Outer Senshi; I could understand why. We were more overly powerful than the other Senshi could ever achieve. Now that Dosei was awakened, nothing could touch the Outer Solar System. My mind had raced back then, but now that I understood everything, everything had happened in a coordinated time.

So I let everything do its course. The next to fall, Dosei. Then Kasei. Suisei. Mokusei. And then Kinsei. Finally tell Meiousei, which I couldn't believe; however, I knew Setsuna-san still lived.

Then, the last to fall: Ten'ousei. With me. Haruka Ten'ou. Lady of Sky.