Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Haruka Tenoh to Michiru Kaioh ❯ Part I ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Part I

It was still are little early when Michiru Kaioh entered the classroom. A few people were sitting down and talking quietly while others looked out the windows in silence. Michiru sat down in a desk in the back of the room and waited for her friends to arrive. Just then three girls came running in and smiled wide when they saw her.
"Michiru, look out the window!" one of them cried. Another one started pulling her arm so she would stand up.
"You have to see the new guy that just arrived!" she said. Michiru stood up and her friend dragged her to the window. The other two giggled as they stared.
"Where is he from?" Michiru asked. The girl that pulled her to the window shrugged.
"Look at him Michiru-chan!" one of the girls at the window cooed as she pointed to a tall,
dirty blonde-haired boy. He was surrounded by a group of boys who seemed as excited as her friends were.
"Isn't he gorgeous?" the other said dreamily as she clasped her hands together. The boy laughed and the three girls sighed.
"What do you think Michiru-chan?!?"
One of them asked as Michiru went back to her seat.
"I've seen better." Her friends shrieked with laughter. Just then the bell rang and kids rushed into the classroom. The four girls sat down in their respective seats. One of them started chattering excitedly.
"I hope they put him in our classroom." she said. Everyone except Michiru nodded in agreement. A few minutes passed and the teacher was nowhere in site. A piece of chalk hit Michiru on the head. She growled and threw it to the other side of the room. Soon the room was filled with laughter and shrieks as chalk, crumbled papers and trash were thrown from one side to the other.
"He's coming!" a boy standing by the door yelled. Everyone ran back to their chairs and grabbed the first book they found in their bags and pretended to read from it.
A fat old man walked in and grunted as he sat down.
"Good morning." He said in a hoarse tone.
"Good morning." Everyone chanted.
The teacher cleared his throat and motioned someone to come in. He walked in slowly and smiled. Michiru's friends giggled and started whispering to each other.
"Were so lucky!"
"Oh, he's so cute!"
"Shut up! I want to hear his name!"
"This is Tenoh Haruka," the teacher said, "He just moved here from Kyoto."
The girls giggled again. Michiru turned to another page in her book. The teacher scanned the room.
"Kyuri isn't here today. You can sit in her desk for now."
All the girls' eyes followed as Haruka made his way to the back of the room. Michiru felt his eyes on her for a moment. He sat down in the empty desk next to her and her friends snickered.
After a while Michiru felt someone tap her shoulder. She turned and one of her friends handed her a note. She giggled as Michiru read it.

Were so lucky! I hope Kyuri doesn't come back soon. That way he can sit
near us for a long time! Anyway, did you see? He was staring at you!!!!!
I'm not kidding! Let's try talking to him ok?!? Haruka…I like that name.
Don't you?!?


Michiru folded the note and put it inside her book. The teacher began his lesson. When he turned around to write something on the board, she was tapped on the shoulder again.
"Hey, pass this to Haruka." Her friend whispered. Michiru sighed and threw the note onto Haruka's desk. A few moments later she heard Haruka chuckle. He wrote something down and gave the note back to Michiru. She passed it back to her friend, who snatched it from her and opened it quickly. She laughed and everyone turned around to look at her, including the teacher. She flushed and hid the note quickly. She then pretended to copy the writing on the board. When the teacher turned back again, Michiru was tapped on the shoulder once more. Michiru groaned and turned around. Her friend handed her the note.
"Michiru, read this. Then pass it to Shizuka and Hikaru."
Michiru opened the note and placed it on her lap. Below her friend's messy writing she saw Haruka's neat cursive writing. She was surprised, she had never imagined a boy could write so neatly.
Hi Haruka!!!
My name is Namie. I'm sitting in back of the girl that just
handed you this note. Hey do you want to eat lunch with us?
My friend Shizuka's mom is a great cook. I'll tell her to give
you a taste. Anyway, why did you move to Tokyo?
Do you like it so far? What do you think of the school?
It's pretty nice isn't it? Well write back!



Dear Namie-san,
Thank you for your note and your invitation. I'll be happy to join you for lunch. I'll answer all your questions then.

Tenoh Haruka