Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Haunting love ❯ watching ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
 
He watched them. He watched their every move. He watched as they laughed and played through out his home and lit the house up with their laughter. Watched them prepare for bed and settle down to sleep. He sat on edge of the bed, they had chosen to sleep on and watched them; a mother and child.
 
Beautiful, the one called Serena; she was beautiful, kind and lovely. She seemed to truly care about her little daughter. She was still a bit childish herself but she had strong motherly instincts. She would make a wonderful wife.
 
Then there was her little daughter Rini. She was so adorable. Her cute little pink hair and eyes. She was much like her mother smiling and laughing. She was adopted he knew but it didn't matter they loved each other like a real mother and daughter.
 
Over the years many families came to live in his house. All of them were selfish and greedy. None of them loved each other and he scared them out of his house as fast as he could. But now this little family had come to live in his home and it was perfect.
 
Serena and Rini didn't know it yet but now they were HIS wife and child. He would keep them forever and never let them go. And soon very soon he would make them like him. Forever apart of his house and him.
 
He leaned of the bed and kissed Serena on the lips and Rini on her forehead and then continued to watch them through the night.