Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Haunting love ❯ strange feeling ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Serena stood there for awhile. She was a little scared and had a strange feeling inside. The logical side of her told her to pack her bags and get the hell out of the house. But the other side wanted to stay in the house. That side was stronger for some reason. It just didn't seem right to leave, she didn't know why.
 
She went down stairs deciding to take Rini to school and think about it later. She found Rini in the kitchen.
 
“Finish your cereal I will take you to school.” She said quietly.
 
“Where is Darien?”
 
“I don't know.”
 
Serena took Rini to school and then stayed in town for a while. After an hour she finally drove back to the mansion. She stood out side and looked up at the big house. To anyone else it would look foreboding and haunting, but to her it seemed so inviting.
 
Why? She could not understand why. Any other person would have been out of there as soon as the saw him, who seemed to think that for some reason that she, was his. And what did that mean. Did he think she was his wife?
 
She didn't know, all she knew was that she could not leave, at least not yet. Something was telling her to stay and at that moment she thought that following her instincts would be the best thing. Only the future would tell if that was going to be the biggest mistake of her life.
 
Serena finally went into the house. She had 5 hours before it was time to pick up Rini from school. Not having anything to do at the time she decided to take a nap. She went up stairs to the master bedroom and changed into a big tee-shirt and comfy shorts.
 
She was settling down to sleep, when he appeared sitting up on the bed next to her.
 
“Tired love?”
 
Serena looked at him for a minute not knowing if she should answer, but she did anyway.
 
“Yes, I am going to take a nap.”
 
“I think I will join you dear.”
 
Serena eyes got wide as he was suddenly in pajama bottom, with no shirt and started to cuddle close to her.
 
“W-What are you doing?' she stuttered as he wrapped his arm around her.
“I thought I just told you, I am taking a nap with you, relax dear, you must still not be feeling well.” He said pulling her closer. Serena did not fight against him. It felt so right to be in his arms and soon she felt herself drift into a light slumber.