Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Hell Zone ❯ Hell Zone ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Hell Zone

By ADB

A loud crash and a scream of pain broke the peaceful night. An inhuman screech and the beating of leathery wings echoed in the night. "Venus love-me chain!" then a rope of hearts wrapped around the small lizard like creature with wings and a long beak. "Jupiter thunder shock!" a ball of lightning shocked the small creature and it fell to the ground lifeless.

"Where are these things coming from", yelled a frustrated fire Senshi.

"They seem to be coming out of that tare in sky", said Sailor Mercury as she pointed to the sky.

In the sky you could see a tare and small lizard like creatures flying in and out of it. "I don't think they mean any harm," stated Sailor Moon. "I mean look they aren't attacking they just seem to be flying around confused".

"I think Sailor Moon is right" said Sailor Jupiter, "but I also think we should close that tare."

"Mercury, scan it see if we can close that tare" ordered Sailor Moon.

"I'm trying", stated Mercury "got it, we have to close it from the inside with a bust of cleansing energy. Sailor Moon use the Silver Crystal! Sailor Venus when Sailor Moon uses the crystal use your chain to pull Sailor Moon back to our side."

"It sounds risky," said Jupiter

"It may be risky but it's our only chance, look it's getting bigger!" shouted Sailor Mars.

"Ok I'm going through, Venus I'm counting on you to pull me to safety." Said Sailor Moon, as she flow up towards the tare in the sky. As she got close to it, she saw reddish brown gasses flowing out from the other side. `Wow, no wonder why those lizards keep on coming out it must be hard living in that environment' thought Sailor Moon. The winds picked up they almost seemed to be pushing her back way from the tare, but Sailor Moon pushed forward determined to close this hole. She got into position looked down to where her Senshi were and concentrated. In a flash of silvery light the silver crystal came out from it's hiding place in Sailor Moons compact. The silver jewel hovered in the air, flashing with cleansing light. "Silver Crystal" chanted Sailor Moon "relse you light and close this hole, save my planet!" with a bright flash the crystal's power washed over the entire area when the light dimmed then disappeared there was no sign of the space-tare or any of the lizard creatures that came from it.

"We did it!" Shouted the Senshi. "Um guys" said a worried Sailor Venus, "where's Sailor Moon?" Sailor Moon was nowhere around. Then it hit them they had forgotten to pull Sailor Moon to safety, Sailor Moon was lost.

So what do you think? I have had this idea in my head for a while. Hope you like it; in the future I'm going to need your votes and input. Who should this be a crossover with? I'm thinking DBZ/SM/? Tell me what you think.

Disclaimer: I don't own sailor moon, don't have much money, and I don't plan on making money off this story, so please don't sue.