Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Hell Zone ❯ Hell Zone ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Ok another chapter after a long time without updating. I sorry it's just I don't have as much time then I used to. It's easy to read stories but hard to write them and keep with them. Well I hope you like chapter 4 things start happening here. Well I just hope you like it and don't get too mad at me for not posting sooner. I just didn't have the time.

HellZone

Chapter 4

It was a peaceful morning, as peaceful as day could get in the Hellzone. When the winds picked up and storm clouds rumbled, lighting flashed violently. Then a large red double door appeared, it creaked open and out stepped two armor clad figures.

"What a hideous place" stated one.

"Yes it is perfect for our masters plans," responded the other.

As the two-ventured inward they watched as the scavengers attack and those who injured and devoured them alive. Like a hungry school of piranha (the piranha princess would be so proud of me). "This place is perfect for our plans, we only need to lure two of the Ronin Rodents and leave them here. Then the others will be helpless to stop our plans". Said the samurai who resembled a spider.

"It was worth the energy it took to find this place, if only to rid ourselves of the Ronin's," said a man in tan (ish) samurai armor.

"Let us search some more, perhaps we will find a challenge here".

It was a beautiful day in the city, the sky couldn't be bluer. The hustle and bustle of the city could not penetrate the peacefulness of the local park. Deep in this park you could see a small child playing with a large white tiger. Off to the side five young men and a woman were having a picnic and watched them play. They all relaxed and enjoyed the peace hoping that it would last forever.

An unearthly moan filled the air and soon others joined the lone voice. Serena, Trunks, and Goten looked up from what they were doing. Serena was worried though know one could see her face, the boys could sense it. The moans grow louder and more in numbers, the trio took off after the source. In a second a dragon was by Serena's side, it was gray with wings and resembled a European dragon, it was a little bit taller then Serena and about eight feet in length.

"Stonedge fly off and ahead and see what's the trouble" instructed Serena.

"Yes mistress" said Stonedge as he took off with a burst of speed toward the mournful sound.

Upon arriving at the disturbance, Serena was greeted with a heart wrenching sight. All the dragons of her clan were circled around the body of one of their own. Goten was crying, and Trunks was trying no to cry but you still could see the slight glimmering of unshed tears in his eyes. The moans of the clan meant the passing of a mother dragon. The moans went on and on mixing with each other letting all know their grief.

Serena looked on with sadness as she realized that this was the same mother dragon that had brought her into the clan. This was the one dragon that had taught her how to survive in this harsh climate. This was the dragon that had let her bond with not one but two of it's offspring. Serena let her voice join the others in mourning the loss of one of the great dragons.

After a time Serena ventured over to the clan mother to see what the cause of death was. The body was covered with a web like substance. It had multiple puncture wounds like those from a sword. Who ever did this did it only for fun. Who ever did this had to be very powerful to take on a ancient dragon and win.

Serena slowly walked away from the body; one by one each of the dragon clan paid their last respects to the clan mother. After they were finished they once again surrounded the body. One at a time they lifted their voices in a pain filled roar until all sounded as one, then in unison they engulfed the body of the clan mother in flames. They didn't stop until there was nothing left.

One by one the dragons left, some heading towards home others heading out into the wild each trying to make sense of what had just happened. Soon only Serena, Trunks, Goten, and the twin dragons were left (the twin dragons are the two dragons that are bonded to Serena). They were silent for a while, letting each other grieve silently for a time. Serena looked at her twin dragons Stonedge and Icefire, and felt their pain through their bond. It was an intense but familiar pain that can only come from losing your mother.

"Come on let's get back to the cave, we need to talk to the others to see what is to be done." Said Serena. Four faces etched with grief looked as her slowly knddong their heads then heading in the direction of home. They all forgot what they were doing before they discovered the clan mother dead and it wasn't important, all they wanted to do now was go back to the cave and grieve.

Should I stop here? I'm out of ideas for now. I'm stopping here! So after 5! Months I'm finally updating this fic wow am I doing good or what! Sorry it took so long. Only the dragons are mine and the Hellzone all other characters belong to the rich and powerful media so I'm not going to make them mad and I give them the credit they so wonderfully deserve. Please disregard my spelling errors; they are so bad not even the spell checker can help me out.

ADB

6/03/02