Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Her Past ❯ Pt.5 ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Her Past pt.5

By

Sophia Wyss

Serena woke up in her own bed a few hours later.

A few minutes later her mother entered the room

"Oh honey I'm glad your awake we were worried about you," she said.

"What happened," Serena asked, "the last thing I remember was collapsing after Mr. Kano insisted I ran a lap."

"After you collapsed Amara rushed you to the nurse's office, where the nurse examined you while Amara talked with principle and then called us, we picked you up and called the doctor as soon as we got home," her mother said.

"Oh," she said, " so how long will I be out of school?"

"Oh just three days," her mother said.

"Oh," Serena said and then added, "what time is it?"

"2:30," her mother said, "why?"

"Just curious," she said.

"Hey moppet glad to see you are awake," her father said as he entered the room.

"Hi Dad," she said.

"Will leave you for now to get some rest," her mother said before she and her father left the room.

End of Pt.5

A/N: Okay I need help here people I have no clue how to write the next part of this story! So please tell me in your review what should I do! No I am not putting a poll because I need ideas for the poll! I know this sound stupid but please help me out here people! This is part of the reason why it took so long to get this up!