Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Hikarino Megami ❯ Cursed or Blessed? ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

This is my other story! It's sort of like a side-story to Hi no Suisei, because it contains some of the same things, but not enough to spoil Suisei. However, it might help if you keep up with both. Then when Suisei is finished, read all of it at the same time and then come back to this.

Disclaimer:: *grumble* I do not own Bishoujo Senshi Seera Muun or Dragonball Z. Do I look like Akira Takeuchi or Naoko Toriyama? Y'know, that makes me wonder... What would happen if Naoko and Akira got married? *giggle* Anyway, only the plot and new forms or whatever you don't see on the show/manga is mine!




Hikarino
Megami

Chapter One

Cursed or Blessed?



I am cursed... Cursed to wander the timeline over and over, in a never ending cycle. For I never die. Some may call this a blessing, a gift, a wonderful thing. Demo, for me... It is a curse. For I have had to witness each of my friends die. I had to watch each of my loved ones perish.

And I lived. My friends, only reborn because of my wishes. I, never dying, forever living. I never knew whether I would be reborn with them, or sent to another time... even another planet. It was a chance that I had to take. Demo, they lived. And I lived... forever.

I even have the looks of an immortal... gleaming silver hair, clear blue eyes with specks of silver, and a perfectly formed and slender body with pale skin and soft red lips... I have the qualities of each Guardian of the Planets: wisdom, speed, strength, truth, compassion, gracefulness, beauty, temper, being able to see the future, manipulate the wind around so I fly, concentration to change my surroundings and myself, and to destroy the world in just one blast... though no one catches on, because they think , Why would someone so powerful come here? Because... I have to rid each planet... each time... of evil. Sometimes that even means destroying all life. Iie. I don't want to. Demo... It is my duty. My destiny. My life...

Some call me Tsukino Usagi. Others, Selenity-hime. And few know me by other names. But the two that are engraved in my mind forever are Hikarino Megami and Ikino Tenshi... the Goddess of Light and the Angel of Purity.