Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ In All the Chaos, She was an Angel ❯ And She was... ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Kaguyaku: Ok I think I will make this a Usagi/ Aragon fic. I don't see any of these, and don't get me wrong I love Aragon/Arwen but I wanted to try this. So give it a chance ^_~…I don't own LOTR or SM

It's strange as I sit here in this forest all alone I am not afraid, I do not know where I am, or even when I am for that matter. All I know is that they were cruel and the Crystal read my heart and brought me peace, in what form I do not know. It is beautiful here nothing like Tokyo so I can only assume that the crystal has transported me somewhere far away, and for that I am grateful. I only hope that here I can start anew, and be the graceful princess I used to be a long time ago.


Usagi stood and stretched her legs "Finally I'm free" She laughed joyfully and spun around. Suddenly the sounds of a battle reached her ears "I wonder what's going on, maybe I should help, and with that she ran towards the sounds. The battle in question was actually a ways off and Usagi was beginning to wonder how she heard it in the first place, unfortunately she was so busy thinking that she did watch her feet and fell head over heels. Lucky she stopped a couple inches beside the stream instead of in it. She peered into the water and sighed, "That was close" then she let out gasp "What am I wearing" she said while examining her attire which she had somehow managed to overlook in the short period of time that she had been there. She was wearing a white tunic with ivory toggles and a pair of white pants (AN: Similar to what Legolas was where when he was at Galandria's) and her hair was braided back instead of being in her usual odagoes " No time to think about it now though" she stood up and once again ran towards the battle, this time watching where she ran. When she finally made it to the clearing she stopped still. There were dozens of hideous creatures everywhere, and in the middle of it was a man with a sword who was taking down many more than one would think a single man could. Then just as one of the creatures was about to hit him, an arrow hit the creatures first. She glanced up on the rock above where there was another man, no, not a man an elf it looked like, was holding a bow and arrow. "An elf, where did the crystal send me" She shook her head slightly "No matter, they need help" She reached for her locket, which had been in her pocket (AN: no pun intended ^_^) only to discover that it wasn't there, instead she found a small sword that she hadn't noticed before. "Well what am I supposed to do now, I don't know how to use a sword"

"You will know, your powers are with you always, just not as they were before. Search inside of you and you will understand, the power is there" a voice whispered on the breeze barely audible

"Who said that"

"Just search" and the voice faded away

"Search? Maybe…" Usagi closed her eyes and reached for a power, just as she had always done when she used the crystal "I feel it" she murmured "The crystal is inside of me, I feel other powers, I feel Mars, Mercury, Venus, Jupiter…All of their powers are inside of me" and with that her eyes snapped open and she stepped into the clearing just as one of the creatures was coming up behind the man.


"Hey ugly!"

All eyes turned to her and the creature stopped

"Don't you know you shouldn't stab someone in the back!" The creature changed its course and headed straight at her. "Please let this work" She held her hands as if she was firing a bow and arrow "Mars Flame Sniper" and a bow and arrow made of fire erupted in her hands for a brief moment before she let it fly. Not only did it take out the one creature but also the five others behind it.
She stepped back and readied herself again "Mars Flame Sniper!" but this time she didn't fire, instead she held it in her hand waiting for a target.
~ o ~ o ~ o ~ o ~


Aragon was quite glad that Legolas had come to help, he was a good swordsman but even he had his limits. The orcs were everywhere just as he ran his sword through one two more would take its place. He heard a sound behind him and prepared to spin around and surprise it but a voice beat him to it.

"Hey ugly!"

He turned around only to find that the source was girl. She had long golden hair that fell below her knees and was braided back. Her eyes were a deep blue and for a moment he thought her to be and elf but she didn't have to pointed ears and appeared to be human. Suddenly the orc that she had yelled at made a dash for her. He slashed out at an orc that moved to attack him and then whirled around to yell for her to move. However she seemed to have other ideas as she moved her hands and if firing a bow, shouted some words and a bow and arrow of fire flared up in her hands. She released the arrow, which promptly took out five orcs, and then she readied herself with another. Who or what was this beauty?
~ o ~ o ~ o ~

Usagi let loose another arrow and cleared a pathway so that she could get closer to the man who seemed to being doing almost as good with his sword as she was doing with her arrow.


"I'd ask you who you are and what you just did, but I think this might be the wrong time" The man yelled

She smiled slightly

Just then a horn blew from out in the distance

"The Horn of Gondor" The elf shouted

"Boromire!" The man yelled before he took of in the direction of the sound, fighting his way through orcs as went

Usagi had to assume that, that meant someone was in trouble and followed after him "How did I get myself into this, this is not the Usagi I know. I should be freaked out and crying by now. Instead I'm using my scout's powers and fighting and army of ugly creatures. Well I had to shape up somehow, I guess this will work" She looked around and took note of the situation, these creatures were everywhere and if they wanted to get to this Boromire in time they needed a clearer path. "The fire arrow won't be enough, but maybe if I tap into it enough Jupiter's thunder might be" she ran faster and managed to catch up with the others "Stand back" she yelled "I don't want to hit you"
They promptly moved out of the way as she readied herself.
~ o ~ o ~ o ~ o ~


Aragon could hear the girl catching up with them and he briefly wondered if she could help them out of this.

"Stand back! I don't want to hit you" He heard her yell,

- Let's see what she can do - he thought to himself

This time she crossed her arms at the wrist, held her hands above her head and closed her eyes in deep concentration

"Jupiter Thunder Dragon!!"

He watched in awe as bolts of lighting shot out as they grouped together they formed a large dragon that seemed to open it's jaws and swallow up the orcs. Thus leaving a pretty clear path, which he gladly used without a second thought. He just hoped that they could get to Boromire in time; it was bad enough that they lost Gandalf he didn't want to lose another.

~ o ~ o ~ o ~

Usagi breathed a sigh of relief, she didn't know how she pulled of the thunder dragon but it did the trick. She put on an extra burst of speed and somehow managed to move rather nimbly over the logs and rocks that obstructed the path. "When this is over I am going to sit down and figure out exactly what in the world is going on"
When the finally came to the place she watched in horror as a man took a arrow right in the chest "Oh no!" She followed the line of fire only to see the ugliest creature yet. He obviously was stronger and in charge. The man who had been hit stood up again and began to fight, and she suddenly saw why. He was protecting someone, there were two smaller child…no they were men, but small. She had to help; the beast was readying himself for another shot. "No! Stop" She ran forward at speed she didn't know she had and just as he let the arrow fly she tackled the man to the ground. "He groaned in pain beneath her and she stood up quickly. The creatures were coming in fast she had to do something. And this something couldn't be done with the other scouts powers, but it could be done with hers. She closed her eyes a reached inside her for the power of the crystal and then she felt a warm between her fingers. The crystal has shown itself, she held it up as it hovered in her hands just as the creature let the third arrow fly "Moon Cosmic Power!!"….



ChibiTenshi: So how was it! I can't believe I started another fic. while I'm in the middle of one, I will do my best to update both as frequently as possible. R&R peeps ^_~ R&R!!!