Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ In All the Chaos, She was an Angel ❯ And so it begins... ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Kagayaku: ^_^! Lol. I want to say thanks to all the people who liked my fic. Arigato! *hugs*!





Serena sat by the edge of the stream thinking about what Aragorn had told her about their quest


*flashback*

Though he was thought to have been defeated long ago Sauron still lives on as long as the ring is not destroyed. That is why we journey deep into Mordor to the fires of Mount Doom to destroy it. That is where it was created and it is the only way it can be destroyed. The Ring Bearer Frodo had gone on with out us, as he feels he must. But we cannot let the Fellowship break; I feel that it is important and I know that it will remain as long as we are true to each other.

*End of flashback*

Serena sat back in the grass "It's so beautiful here"

"Yes it is quite beautiful, it is sorrowful that it should be plagued by a great evil should we not succeed" said a voice behind her


She turned "Aragorn, I'm sure you will, you have a good heart, you all do"

"But sometimes fair lady that is not enough"


Serena sighed, "I know, but it is enough to hold you all together"


Aragorn watched her for a moment "What troubles you? I can see that you do not belong in this world you are different"



"It's that obvious is it?" Serena said softly


"It is not necessarily a bad thing"




"You're right… I come from somewhere far away"



Legolas, Boromire, Gimili, Merry, and Pippin sat down around her interested in what she was about to say


Serena smiled at their behavior,
"I guess you could say that I come from a different world where things are much different, though I cannot say better. I protected my world from many evils such as the one you are fighting now, but I did not do it alone. I had my seishi and we all fought together, we all were friends. And then there was my prince" She frowned "No, not my prince anymore, for it was he who broke my heart and severed the bond of the Sailor Scouts. For when he betrayed me with another scout it created sides that must be taken. Minako stood by him and where Minako went Makoto followed and because of her past love for the prince Rei followed too though I know that it hurt her deeply. They said that they regretted it but they must stand by the future Queen and that was no longer going to be me" Her voice broke for a moment "And of course Setsuna foresaw it a joined them. Haruka and Michiru were far away protecting their homes with Hotaru so I couldn't rely on them. My friends…. no not my friends anymore, they asked me to join them to protect the new Queen and when I refused they demanded the crystal. The Imperium Silver Crystal that had been in my family for years, so I refused them that as well and I ran away." She smiled "Ami dear sweet Ami always stood by my side and helped me escape it was then that I wished to go away, and the crystal granted it. So I woke up here in the forest, and now you know my story"


Silence settled over the group

"You were going to be a queen in your time, did that mean you had lots of fancy stuff" Pippin spoke up

Merry hit him with a satchel

"Ouch, it was only a question"


Serena laughed, "I was going to be a queen yes, though I am glad I didn't"


"Why, didn't you want to be a queen" Aragorn asked

" It's not that really, it's what I was going to be the queen of and who I was going to rule with"


"What would you have ruled"



"The earth"

"The whole earth "Merry asked wide-eyed


"Yes the whole earth, you see I was a princess first, a long long time ago. My mother was Queen Serenity of the Moon Kingdom, so I was Princess of the Moon"


"You mean in your time people live on the moon"



"No not in my time, in my time people don't remember the legend, you see the Moon Kingdom existed 1,000 years before the time when I would rule. I would have ruled back then but the Moon Kingdom…"


"Was attacked" Legolas interrupted "By and evil queen with great powers, and the kingdom was destroyed. Then the Queen using the last of her powers sent the people of the moon to be reborn in the future. In doing so she locked away the evil queen, saved her people, and killed herself"


"H… how did you know that" Serena asked softly

"I have heard the story for it is told here as a legend"


"Then perhaps I am not in that different of a world, and if that's the case then mother sent us a lot farther than 1,000 years into the future to be reborn. This is strange indeed, I wish Ami was here she was always the one to figure these things out" Serena groaned "Why must everything be so complicated"

Just then the sound of running footstep came from the down the shore


"Sam!" Merry stood up "What are you dong here and where's Frodo?"


"I'm here another voice said"


"Frodo why are you here" Aragorn asked worriedly "You left hours ago"


"It is true, but we have come back. Something has happened"


"What boy, speak up" Gimili said impatiently


"Mount Doom just collapsed, it was completely swallowed up" Frodo said breathlessly


"What!" Aragorn said in shock "This cannot be a mountain does not just collapse"


"I wouldn't have believed it had I not seen it myself… Mount Doom is gone!"



Kagayaku: Sorry it's not that long, I'm formulating an "idea"…. tell me what you think. I'm changing the original story around a little bit ^_^.