Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ It Didn't Go According to Plan... ❯ It Didn't Go According to Plan... ( One-Shot )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
It Didn't Go According to Plan...
by
triviatrap1982

Disclaimer: I don't own Sailor Moon. It's owned by Naoko Takeuchi

Haruka Tenou was very troubled at what was going to happen on St. Valentine's day. She realized what she was going up against. The past three years were a bust that resulted in a giant argument, bodily harm, and/or both. The year before, they got into a supreme argument over tickets to a pop concert. Haruka didn't know that Michiru planned on dragging her to a classical recital that night. The year before, there was bodily harm that came to Haruka as she attempted to cook dinner. It didn't go over so well, and she damn near burned down her house. Last year was the kicker...and is an incident that Haruka will go crazy if anybody asks about it. She was troubling over what to give to Michiru.

"Damn it, I don't know how Serena does this for Darrien!" Haruka snapped.

"What's up?" Serena asked.

"St. Valentine's day is coming up real soon...in 3 days," Haruka then answered.

"Should I get the paramedics to your place this year?" Serena asked.

"That's a good idea, but I want to avoid that this year."

'That's a given, especially after last year...she was laid up for six months in a full body cast,' Serena thought.

"Well, what the hell should I do?"

"You know, why don't you come by my place in a few minutes?"

"Alright, I have absolutely no choice."

Haruka then went to Serena's place. She was surprised when she saw that she was planning out to surprise Darrien. Still she didn't want anything over the top. This month she also came into a windfall of a bundle of money. That meant she had some money to play around with. Serena then smiled and she was looking through a catalogue.

"Hey, Haruka come on in and take a seat," Serena said.

"Well, what do you suggest I do for Michiru?" Haruka asked.

"Have you ever heard of those pajama grams?"

"Yeah, but aren't they expensive?"

"No, they're cheap if you know which to get...nothing to frumpy, and nothing to over the top sexy."

"Hey this one would work," Haruka then said as she saw the model in her pajamas, "I also know Michiru's measurements, so it'll be easy."

"Let's get down to it!"

While Serena and Haruka were plotting to make this the correct version of Valentines day...Setsuna and Michiru were plotting to do the same. Michiru remembered the fights and the hospital trips. This is something she's anxious to avoid this year. She then saw Setsuna's pajama gram catalogue and flipped through, and found a sexy number for Haruka.

"This is perfect," Michiru then said.

"Well, it's certainly safer than her trying to cool," Setsuna said.

"If I had the powers of time, I'd certainly had went back and made her learn," Michiru countered.

"It’s one of those things that one thinks about.”

"Also, I know Haruka's sizes so it won't be a problem."

"What will you both be doing for dinner?"

"I'm ordering in."

"You've got this all thought out."

"I better, I don't want anybody to get their feelings hurt, or go to the hospital."

"You better use what you've been using to order out," Setsuna warned. "Don't get fancy."

Michiru then did that. However, three days later, the plan was put into place. Both ordered a pajama gram, however, Haruka ordered the surprise chocolates with a very sexual message to Michiru. Michiru in turn decided that she'd order in tonight. It may not be romantic, but if they survive the night, then everything will be well.

"Hey now, Michiru was thinking about me!" Haruka said as she saw the pajama gram.

'Perfect nothing's happened so far,' Michiru thought, as Haruka brushed past her.

"This is going to be one hell of a night!" Haruka then rang out, and had the Kaorin effect of church bells, rainbows, and golden roses.

The doorbell then rang, and this was Michiru's Chocolates and her pajama gram.

"Oh, hello," Michiru then said to the delivery man, "how are you?"

"I'm good," he answered, "I have a delivery here!"

"I'll sign for it," She said, as she wrote her name on the clipboard.

"Thank you, have a nice day," He said with a bow.

'Well now, a pajama gram and chocolates,' Michiru then said with a huge smile, "Haruka's been on her A-game this year!"

Then they both went in separate rooms to try in their pajamas. Haruka smiled broadly because it fit, and it really showed off her physical features...unlike some of the clothing she has. However, things were about to not go as planned. First of all, the food weather became a problem for the both of them.

"Hey, this snow sucks," Haruka said.

"That's putting it mildly," Michiru then returned.

"I'd hate to be the food delivery guy who has to be out in this weather."

"That's rare that you care about people outside your core group of friends."

"Well, I'm a sailor scout for better, or for worse."

"I had ordered out so nobody would be sent to the emergency room."

"That was a good idea...I hope it doesn't come out cold."

"I hope so, too."

About a few minutes later, the delivery man came with their dinner. It wasn't cold, but it was wise to warm it up first. Michiru then was puzzling on why the microwave wasn't working. She hit every button. She's even was tempted to call Amy, or Setsuna to come and help fix it. Haruka had a simple solution to it.

"Hey, Einstein," Haruka said, "you got to plug it in first."

"Oh, that's right," Michiru blushed.

"Now, I'll get the paper plates so we can eat."

"I'll warm up the food."

"Make sure you take it out of the metal warming tray."

"Right," Michiru said, "That's something I don't want to do again."

"Damn, we don't have anything suitable to drink."

"Well, we have some orange juice."

After that...the second thing that went wrong was that Haruka's chair decided to give way. This is something that she didn't plan on doing. She sat down and she gave a whimper. She was alright, but that was embarrassing. She also had a tit pop out of her pajamas, and Michiru blushed. Haruka noticed and she put it back in.

"I came on down, it came on out," Haruka said.

"Wow, I think the fates don't want us to live today," Michiru then said.

"Well, we can go over to the living room table."

"That's a good idea."

"Besides, I really don't trust the second surviving chair."

"Well, that's a good thing...I think."

"I'm going to give you that one."

"Okay then...let's eat shall we."

The two continued to eat in peace. However, the third bad thing happened to the both of them. They both then went to their bedroom...and they sat on the bed...and it fell down with the both of them. Haruka then started to laugh, Michiru then started to laugh as well. Nobody got hurt, nobody argued, nobody got killed. The only thing that went right was the deliveries today.

"Well, today's one hell of a St. Valentine's day!" Haruka then declared while still laughing.

"Yeah, I had no idea this was going to happen!" Michiru then continued when she was laughing.

"You know we should plan for next year if this is going to be the case!"

"Hey, love, one holiday at a time, If we were in America we'd use their President's Day."

"Either way, I enjoyed myself today!"

"I have too, now let's get some rest, and get some repairs done."

"You're right!"

"But first, I have something for you that can't be brought."

"Oh, what's that?"

Michiru then went in and she got Haruka in a kiss. Haruka never did hate this part of the day. She returned the kiss. It seems that tonight was a big success after all. However, they still couldn't help how everybody else spent today. Oh well, today was their day and they were going to enjoy it.