Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Just keep rockin` ❯ Shrine ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
Chapter 1: Shrine
 
It was a beautiful afternoon in Tokyos suburbs. Serena was with her friends in Rayes shrine, watching at MTV, for the launching of the new video of an artist that Serena, actually, wasn't really interested in. She had come with the other girls just because she hated to be stuck in her house all alone, so she hadnt much of an option. While she was sitting in the back, while Mina, Lita, Raye and even Amy were fighting for the front seats nearer the TV. Finally, she heard them screaming, which means that the video has just begun.
 
-“I cant believe that Darien Green is such a hottie!!”- said Mina, while the other girls nodded in agreement. Meanwhile, Serena was looking at a magazine, without paying too much attention.
-“So Sere, what do you think bout him?”-Asked Lita.
-“I dont think you guys wanna know my opinion”- she said
-“Why not?”- Amy asked.
-“Because youll be surprised in a bad way”-Serena answered.
-“Oh, Cmon! I dont think is that bad!”-Responded Raye.
-“Well, if you guys wanna know, here it goes. I think that a guy that thinks that the whole world lies on his feet must be a jerk, a git and an asshole!”-She answered-“besides, look at the guy, please!! I bet he has some kind of Attention-seeking disorder!!”
When she finished talking, there were four open mouths. The girls couldnt believe that she, Serena, the biggest dreamer of them all, thought in that way!
But an announcement caught their attention. The video has ended and they couldnt believe what they were listening. The host of the show in MTV was repeating the ad:
-“As I've just said, hold on girls, the famous rock musician, Darien Green, is doing a Tour to Japan, starting in Tokyo. In an interview, Mr., Green told our reporter that hell stay in the city two weeks before the show, because he had always wanted to know the city, so remember girls! Get your tickets, because I bet theyll run out very fast!”
The sudden silence was broken by the delight screams of the four girls. When the commotion finally died, Serena could only hear part of the babbling:
-“I cant believe it! Weve got to get those tickets really soon!! Maybe we should go right now, to claim the first tickets in town!”
-“OK, thats it!!”
Eight eyes turned around to see a fuming Serena. She continued:
-“Are you being serious?! You're gonna run to spend your money on tickets to see this guy? You could use this money on something better!!”
-“Yeah, like what?”- They all four yelled.
-“I dont know, charity, maybe!”
-“Oh, Sere, Cmon!! It will be fun. Maybe you should come with us. Even maybe youll change your mind! We are friends, for Gods sake! It will be fun! I promise!”- Said Mina, putting some puppy-dogs eyes.
That was more that what Serena could take. She was being rude to her friends and that wasnt OK. Who knows, maybe she could meet a cute guy during the concert and that couldnt be that bad. Finally, she gave up.
-“OK, I will go with you to the concert, but dont expect that I like the gits music!
-“Cool!! And maybe we could go to the hotel hes staying, to try to get an autograph!! I can watch it on the Internet!”- Said Amy
-“Nice one Ames”- cheered the girls, while Amy was typing on her computer. Finally, two hours later, she came with a hint, while the rest of the girls had already bought their tickets and came back to the shrine.
-“Guys, Ive got some really good news!! Apparently, the presenter on MTV was a little uninformed. Darien Green is already here in Tokyo, he came in yesterday and hes staying in the Marriott Hotel, down Main Street. I also got his schedule and right now, hes in there. If we run, maybe we can get an autograph today!!”
And without hearing Serena's complains, the rest of the girls caught her and dragged her out of the shrine, to run to the hotel.
 
 
I know this is a very small beginning of a story, but Im a newbie in this of writing fanfics. Hi, my name (or nickname, whatever) is shadowkat! Remember one thing: e-mailing is good thing to do with us the authors of this shit! My e-mail is shadowkat18@gmail.com. Write your comments, in English or Spanish, it doesnt matter actually. Hope you enjoy the story, the next parts will be longer, I promise!