Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Legend of Serenity ❯ Chapter Three ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Legend of Serenity

By: Shari Celestine

A.K.A

Serenity

<~§~>Chapter Three<~§~>

<~§~>One Year Later<~§~>

Usagi flew home as fast as possible; she missed her mother, father and older brother very much. Being with Setsuna was fun and she learned so many things about her past life, but none of it comes close to a good spar with her father or Gohan, or eating some of her mothers delicious food.

<~§~>

Landing in the front lawn Usagi ran up to the front door and opened it. Their door was always open.

"Kaasan! `Tousan! Niichan!" Usagi called out but no one answered back. Usagi searched the house for their Ki's but found none.

"Where is everyone? Where could they have gone?" Usagi walked outside and sat on the porch. She closed her eyes and thought of all the places they could have been. Suddenly Usagi's head shot up, her silver eyes opened wide with astonishment.

"What's that huge Ki doing here? Oh no there's a battle going on. `Tousan and Niichan must be there. I hope they're alright." Usagi said taking flight again heading for he battlefield.

<~§~>

"What's that a huge monkey? No it's Niichan!" Usagi increased her speed. By the time she reached the battlefield some guy was crawling into a space pod. Krillin was there too he was going after the guy crawling to the space pod. Normally Usagi would have tried to help Krillin but something told her to talk to the other man.

Vegeta look up as a pretty young girl walked over to him and extended his hand to him.

"What do you want brat?" He barked.

"Take my hand, I just want to help you."

Vegeta growled at this young girl. "I don't need nor do I want help from you brat, so just go away!" He tried to stand on his own only to fall down again.

"See, you do need my help. Please take my hand." She sliver eyes looked into Vegeta's dark ones. He shivered and averted his gaze.

Those silver eyes look so damn innocent, it's like I can see into her soul or something.

Vegeta looked back into those silver eyes and nodded. He look her had. As soon as their fingers touch a silver light surrounded them both.

<~§~>

Usagi's mind was flooded with Vegeta's memories; she felt his pain, sorrow, grief and loneliness. She saw how Frezza destroyed his home planet right before the young Prince's eyes. She saw how the Prince was abused and beaten badly by Frezza and his men.

<~§~>

At that same moment Vegeta's mind was flooded with Usagi's memories, he felt her sorrow when she learned of her past from Setsuna. He felt her happiness when she was with her new family and friends. And suspiring to him he felt her compassion for him. When she extended her hand to him not only did she offer help but also friendship and he gladly accepted them both.

<~§~>

With the help of Usagi Vegeta stood up. Surprised that he felt no pain he looked down at himself. He was healed; his cut, bruises, and broken bones were no more.

"I healed you Vegeta-San, I hope you don't mind." She looked down at the ground suddenly finding the dirt interesting. Vegeta lifted her chin up so he could look into her silver eyes.

"Thanks kid." For the fist time in years he smiled. He walked pasted her and into the space pod. The door closed behind him and the pod rose into the air, before Vegeta's pod was out of sight he waved down at her. Usagi smiled and waved back.

"Bye-bye Vegeta-San!" She called after him as he disappeared into the horizon.

<~§~>

Goku, Gohan, and Krillin had seen the hold thing. They were completely shocked.

"No way…Usa-Chan befriended Vegeta." Gohan said.

"Ha, that's Usagi for you." Goku laughed.

"`Tousan! Niichan! Krillin-San! Are you alright?"

Usagi rushed over to her friends to make sure they were okay.

"Your really back, I missed you Imotchan!" Gohan said.

"Me too Niichan, I was scared when I got home and I didn't find you. I thought something had happened to you." A few tears escaped Usagi's eyes.

"It's alright Usa-Chan, don't cry. Gohan and I are alright and your mom's with Bulma at Capsule Corp." Goku said wiping away his daughter tears.

"We have to get you guys to a hospital. I would give you a senzu bean but we're all out." Krillin said.

"And I would heal you but I used all my energy on Vegeta-San." Usagi said.

"It's okay, I'm sure we can make it on our own…."

<~§~>

In Satan Hospital Goku sat covered in bandages.

"But Chi, I feel fine," Goku wined.

"No, absolutely not. I forbid it Goku, your staying here until the doctors say you can go home." Chi-Chi said sternly.

"What are we going to do about the others that were killed in the battle with Vegeta-San?" Usagi asked.

"Yeah, Piccolo died so the Dragon Balls are gone." Bulma said.

"You could always use the Porunga (Namek) Dragon Balls." Mr. Popo said.

"Huh? Hey look Mr. Popo's outside the window on his flying carpet." Gohan said.

"Yes, you can go to Planet Namek, the home of Kami and Piccolo."

"It's settled then, we're going to planet Namek!" Bulma said.

"We could use one of your spaceships too Bulma." Usagi said.

"Yeah, let's go!" Gohan said.

"Hold it right there mister, you and your sister aren't going anywhere!"

"But mom-"

"No! I almost lost you Gohan, and you've been in training for the past year. How could you think of leaving your mother again?"

"Kaasan you have to trust us, please let us go."

"But what about your studies?"

"As soon as we come back I promise we'll do nothing but study I promise." Usagi pleaded.

"Hmmm, okay you've got yourself a deal." Chi-Chi smiled.

<~§~>

"What have you gotten us into Imotchan? Telling mom we'll do nothing but study when we get back, we'll never see daylight again!" Gohan yelled throwing up his hands up in the air helplessly.

"Don't worry about that now you two, we need to get moving. It'll take us two weeks to get there." Bulma said shoving the two siblings into the ship.

<~§~>END<~§~>

That's all for now. You know the drill by now…R&R.

Ja Ne.