Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Loss ❯ Yuriko ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: I am posting all fics from Fanfiction.net to mediaminer.  These fanfics are listed from oldest to newest.  This fanfic was posted to fanfiction.net   4 /22 /03   and has 48 reviews on fanfiction.net.  Keep in mind, I have revised this fic, however, it's an OLD work.      
 
Warning: This contains Haruka/Michiru pairing...also Michiru hating Haruka a lot, and Haruka accidentally killing someone. And Michiru/OC pairing. If you don't like, don't read, I hope you do though. I don't think the Yukiro thing is a Mary Sue, because for one thing, if I can get this to make any sense at all it will end in Haruka/Michiru. Also the girl basically has no purpose except to stir up angst.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*  

Loss  

Chapter 1: Yuriko
 

It is all too strange to me, the way that love works, and how easily it can be taken away, and all because of a stupid fight. I used to think of her and feel nothing but joy and happiness, but now...Now it just makes me so miserable I want to do nothing but lie down and cry. Yuriko was the only joy in my life since I had broken up with Haruka, then she had to die, and it's all HER fault. She killed her! She made me miserable...

"Michiru? Come on, get up." The blonde haired murderer said. “Get up!"

Michiru's head never once looked up from her pillow. She could tell that voice was the one of the woman who slain her lover.

"No! Go away!" She muttered into her pillow. " I don't want you."

"I know that." The murderous voice said calmly. “You think I care? get up and eat something, you haven't in days."

"EAT!?!" She yelled, her scream reeked with the sadness she felt. “You expect me to feel good after what has happened! I can't believe I'm still alive, and I cannot believe I haven't killed you for the terrible act you've committed."

"How many times do I have to tell you before you get it through this dense head of yours?" The raging voice choked. “I didn't mean to hurt you. I love you!"

"What?..." Michiru sat up and pulled her hair out of her face. "You...love me?"

"I wasn't just saying things." She shouted with feeling in her voice.

"I don't believe this. You what?! How can you love me after you killed the one I love?! I can never forgive you for Yuriko's death, Haruka! I can't love you after you would do that to me." Michiru said in a voice of utter despair and sadness.

Haruka stood there for a while, being quite silent. She quickly proceeded to change the subject. "Usagi-chan and her friends should be here shortly. You have a date scheduled to go to the dances with them and sing on the karaoke machines tonight. Should I tell them to go?"

Michiru nodded miserably with tears in her eyes. “I'm not going now.......And probably not ever again...."

"Come on Michiru, get out of bed." Haruka pleaded, not wanting Michiru's health to go down any further. Michiru already looked bad, her hair was in tangled and matted and did not shine as it used to. Her skin was a dreadful shade of white, she almost looked gothic. Her eyes were dull and void of anything else but sadness.

"Michiru," Haruka proceeded to beg Michiru. "Get out for some fresh air, or at least move around. We're running out of money to stay in this hotel room, and we're too far away to go back home now."

"Then you go."

"If you think I'm leaving you, you're crazy."

"Why? I don't want you around. Can't you take a hint?" Michiru asked.

"You need someone to care for you; you're obviously not doing it yourself." Haruka told the decrepit looking Michiru who sat on the bed, soaking in her own sadness.

"I don't need you." Michiru spat out the last word, as if it were the worst in the world.

"You know Michiru, you really do."

Usagi had been having a good day. She was finally going to take Michiru out for a good time on the town. Last time she had seen her, it seemed like it had been years ago. Last time, Michiru couldn't go because she came down with the flu, but second chances were what life is all about.    

This is the End of chapter 1. Find out what happens next in chapter 2! Please R&R! This is my first Sailor Moon fic, as well as my first Yuri fic I hope you enjoyed.