Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Loss ❯ Friends ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
On to chapter 2

Loss

Chapter 2: Friends


Usagi was nearly to the Hiroshima hotels. Usagi wasn't absolutely positive they were the right ones, but they were in the general vicinity. She would soon find out if she was wrong

The senshi start bringing up a wide arrange of topics on the way up to the door.

"Hey, hurry up you guys!" Rei yelled. "You haven't even gone in yet! We're going to be late!"

Rei took off running, not wanting to be late, followed by the other senshi.

"Hey!" The receptionist yelled. "You can't just run in here. People live around here and enjoy the peace and tranquility of the environment "

"Oh, sorry!" Usagi told the receptionist. “We’re here to see Michiru something or another, in one of the rooms here. Not sure which one though."

"Let me look." He said as he thumbed through the pages." Nope, there's no Michiru anything here. Perhaps you have the wrong motel or the wrong name..."

Rei grabbed the book. "Let me see...You probably missed it or something." She started thumbing through the pages. “Olga Schwasteiger, Ken Ryuuzaki, Atsuko Takanashi, Skye Yurameshi...Haruka Tenou...Wait a minuet! Haruka- chan! She's here!"

"Maybe she knows where Michiru is." Makoto suggested.

"I believe she came in with someone else. She was paying for it though."

"Who did she come in with?" Minako asked, "Was it a man or a woman?"

"It was a woman." She replied.

"Oh, I see. Can we find out what room they are in?" Usagi asked..

"Yes, Haruka-san called here a few days ago and said her guest would be in room B-702 at this specific time, and if a Miss Usagi and her friends showed up to report here. Is that you?"

"Yeah. I'm Usagi and these are my friends."

"Then go to room B-702. Miss Tenou is waiting for you."

"Okay, thanks."

They walked through the hall until they came to room B-702.

"Well, there it is." Ami told Usagi. "Good luck. We'll be watching."

"I'm leaving about half way in, Rei replied, "But good luck."

They went in; Usagi was looking forward to this.

  TBC
Here is the end of chapter 2. Hope you liked it! Chapter 3 is coming up next. I seriously need more reviews on this fic T_T