Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Love is a myth ❯ Love is a myth ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Dear Serena,

How are you going? I am fine. Things here have been great, but I am feeling really guilty about leaving you. This letter is hard to write, but I really hope that you can find it in your heart to forgive me. It would be worth it for a moment in your company.

I am so sorry for my mistakes, but I didn't want to be committed to a relationship if my heart wasn't in it. I hope you understand, I never meant to hurt you. You must believe me when I tell you that.

Over here, in the States I have been having lots of fun. Well it is fun, if you do call studying fun. I am doing a graduate diploma in Medicine and hopefully by the end of this year I will be finished so I'll be able to teach Medicine in Collage.

Whenever you have some free time, would you please reply to this letter? I have missed your company and even if we aren't going out anymore I still hope we can stay good friends.

Darien

**

Serena read this letter and screwed it up. A tear ran down her cheek but she didn't care, he had left her and now he expected her to be pals with him? He didn't know all the hurt she went through, the despair of losing the one you loved. It hurt. And now he was expecting her to be pals, just like that. No apology, heck the apology in that letter is the same that her brother would use when he was forced to apologise to her.

She didn't want to be friends with him

She was still in love with him and it hurt to know that they could never be together again. Her mind remembered the events that made 'he prince' leave her. He had sent her a letter; she remembered the letter and had read through it thoroughly to see whether it was a joke. It wasn't. She had memorised every painful word of it.

It had taken her months to get over him, but she wasn't over him. As much as she kept trying to convince herself to hate him, she would always love him. She would love him, forever.

But there was one exception to that, as much as she would like to deny it there was also another factor involved in her decisions when it came to Darien. Seiya- he had been there for her when she cried herself to sleep, he had been there when she needed a shoulder to cry on. He was one of her best friends, and she would always be grateful for what he had done for her.

Her friends had also been there for her, they had been there with her when she was down and was there when she needed to have girly-chat. Even Raye, who normally tortured her and mocked her endlessly was being nice to her and helping her whenever she needed help. She was grateful to Raye for hat, and she was also very grateful to her other friends who had stuck by her through thick and thin.

She sobbed as remembered the painful times he had subjected her too. Angry and frustrated by his sudden contact, she took a ball of paper and screwed it up. she threw it into the bin .

Her eyes watered over as she gazed miserably at the small bin bucket. "I loved you, loved you so much. I would of done ANYTHING for you. But you used me. You dumped me, you said we would be together forever. You lied to be, you promised things that would never be. You broke my heart"

"YOU LIED"

**Chapter 2***

Darien sat at the desk of his apartment in New York. He sighed to himself it had been 2 weeks and he still had not got a letter from Serena. Did she still want to be friends with him? Why not? He had been there for her till the very end, till he had…he trailed off not knowing what to say, the facts were before him, he had smashed her heart in two.

[You doofus, you dumped her. You broke your princess' heart!]

He ignored his guilty conscience and looked closer at his biology textbook, he shut it closed. He couldn't concentrate. Something was bothering him. He wasn't sure what it was, but there was one thing about it he was certain of, it had to do with Serena. What about it?

His conscience spoke up, projecting loud, clear words in his head. [Are you so dumb, to not figure out that you are feeling guilty because you dumped Serena.]?

He had dumped Serena, Darien still felt very guilty for dumping her way he did- through a letter. There was no excuse for it, but then maybe that was what he told himself everyday.

[You are not gentleman, close to it. You let your stupid brain think instead of your heart.]

He cleared his throat, he rested his head on his table. He did something that he only did when he was uncurtained about something or highly stressed, he talked to himself.

"Why do I feel so at unease about it?" he scratched his head, in thought. "Why si it bothering me so much. I though this was what I wanted, I thought that I did it because I didn't want to feel tied down. But if that's' so, what happened. Where did I go wrong?"

The phone rang, from its nesting place across the room. He ran over to get it and smiled as he picked the receiver up, it was Amy.

"Hello" he breathed into his cordless phone.

"Hey, Darien" She replied. Her voice sounded scratchy, tired. `Probably from no sleep' he thought.

"How's it been? Is everything okay with collage?" he asked. He was concerned for her, she was his good friend and like any good friend he would always be there looking out for her. The same went to all the other girls.

She paused, she took in a deep breath. "Everything's fine, but I have some exciting news to tell you"

His ears instantly tuned in, not that he wasn't tuned in before he was just not to his full capacity.

"What? Did something happen with the girls?" he asked.

" Nope" she replied, if he didn't know any better it would be some good news that she would tell him. Good for her, she was finally getting stuff in life that she deserved.

"Then what?" His ears tuned in even more. He couldn't help it, he had always been a rather `sharp' person.

"I am coming to live in New York!" she replied.

***Chapter 3***

She hung the receiver back on the hook of the phone and smiled. She was going to New York. She had always wanted to go there ever since she was young, see the festivals; the architecture and the general feel about the place. It was also an added bonus that it was right near Harvard, the University which he was attending. She had also got into one of the Universities there somewhere, she didn't know what ti was called but she was rather satisfied it boasted a good program full of activities that are not serious but fun.

She had it up to her eyeballs. Everyone would always think of her as the smart one, the one that wouldn't do stupid things, the one that would always stay at home and read books. She was tired of what people thought, tired of listening to them chatter on about what a good career she would have, how she would be very rich when she was older. For once ,she didn't want it to be true. She didn't want to be what people wanted to be.

At that moment she felt the urge to do something out there, a piercing or a tattoo. But she knew deep in her heart somewhere that even though she wanted to be out there, that was not the way to be `out there' for her.

She had thought about Darien and with the phone call that she had had just talked to him in, she had realised her feelings for him. But not in that sort of way, he was really good friend to her. He was nice, gentle and patient with her. She appreciated it

Amy couldn't help her annoying conscience, she blushed a beet red as she sat down at her desk, she was thinking about her life again. What happened if she died tomorrow, what would happen then? Would there be anyone there to care for her or even love her, would her prince come and whisk her off to paradise?

Sure she had she scouts and her mother but it just wasn't enough. She couldn't explain it, but she felt like there was a part of her that was missing- a part that was incomplete. No matter how hard she tried; the feeling of loneliness was still there.

The emptiness would not go away. It was always there, burning a hole deep inside of her she had tried different ways to get rid of the void, but it was still there inside of her.

She had tried school first. She studied hard and long, trying as hard as she could to fill the void, it didn't work. No matter how long or hard she studied, there was always a feeling of loneliness as she laid down the books.

Fighting evil, was the next one. It failed miserably, every time she would take her mind off it would plaster itself back into her mind. She was smart girl and did realise what she was going to do. She was trying to fill a part of her that was incomplete, a part of her that was missing.

***Chapter 4**

Serena sat at the arcade, staring at a blank wall. Her friends where they're trying to cheer her up, it was not working. She stared blankly at the wall, not caring about nay thing at all but caring about being in his arms. Feeling his chest pressed against her, the warmth of his body next to hers and the feeling of love and friendship between them.

She could not help it.

She missed him too much. Ever since she had received that letter 2 weeks ago, she had begun thinking more and more of her ex. She missed him, and although she wouldn't admit it to her friends her conscience was always there telling her that.

[You miss him. He's the love of your life and you couldn't even keep him for a year. You love him too much; maybe he doesn`t deserve your love]

But maybe he deserved someone lesser.

Lita waved an arm in front of Serena's face and sent a worried look to her friends. They just looked as confused as her except for one- Amy. She was looking straight ahead looking at the same wall Serena was looking at, her expression the same as Serena's. A light bulb in Lita's head flicked on, they were both in love!

Lita smiled at Amy. "Who are you in love with?"

Amy's expression changed to an embarrassed one; her eyes going blank. " I am not in love with anyone,"

She turned away from her friends, not wanting them to know what she was thinking. So she was friends with everyone. Big deal, what would that mean any way- She knew the answer, Nothing.

Mina turned towards them and smiled at both of them. She was the love expert and she could always tell when people where in love and in this case it was quite simple- her two best friends had met someone that they were quite serious about.

Raye closer to Serena and slapped her on her face. A red mark was left; Serena bit back her tears as she glanced at her angry friend. "Why did you hit me?" she asked as she placed a hand to her stinging cheek.

Raye smirked at her friend. "You were thinking about Darien, AGAIN" She emphasized the last word as she glanced triumphantly at Serena.

Serena shrunk in her seat; she had known that she had given Raye permission to hit her whenever she was thinking about Darien. She regretted it now, Raye was a good friend to her but there were times in her life that her personal feeling just took over. She glanced quickly at Raye's angry expression, wondering what he was thinking.

Raye glared down at Serena warningly, she couldn't believe it. After all Darien had done to her she still had the nerve to even try and love the guy. What a nerve! Couldn't she even try to remember how much he had broken her heart or was she just too much of a Meatball Head to not even realise this. He had ditched Raye for her and now the meatball was too tied up loving him. Maybe if she had just of given him up ages ago, all this wouldn't of happened. Maybe she and Darien would be together right now. But then again. What about Chad- the employee at the temple. Did she love him, or was she diverting her love for him by deceiving herself to be in love with Darien.

Serena looked towards Raye, here eyes watering. "Your no friend, Raye" She said angrily. She picked herself up and ran from the table, she wasn't sure what was wrong with Raye but she did know one thing- Raye was really testing her boundaries.

It was first with Meatball Head then Meatball Brains. The insults kept getting worse, she had tried to forgive Raye, excuse her by telling herself that she was only joking. She looked at Raye's expression again, it made her think other wise. It made her want to get away.

She ran, out through the Arcade to the exit. Her friends stared wistfully after her. They weren't sure what was happening her, but looking at Raye the deemed that it was partly her fault.

Mina looked at Raye, her eyes pleading for an explanation. She was sat a loss for words, the angry expression in Raye's eyes were only so much she could handle. "Now, why did you do that? "

Raye gave Mina an angry glare, she found herself staring face-to-face at the back wall. Her eyes held their angry expression.

"Nothing, Mina. Nothing at all"

***Chapter 5 ***

Serena ran. She ran from everything she knew, from everything everyone wanted her to be. She pushed herself through the front of the Tokyo crowds. Her eyes were covered in tears but she didn't care.

She didn't care at all. This was her life, but why couldn't it be better? Was it too much to ask? The teras fell down her cheeks, leaving a trail of tears. She had been betrayed, by her friends, her boyfriend, was it too much to ask to be normal for a change?

Raye. Her friend her loyal protector. She was the one who she thought knew her best. Her best friend.

She had turned on her. Her most trusted scouts had turned on her princess.

In a haze of tears, she bumped into someone. The figure smiled at her, Serena instantly recognised who he was. It was Seiya. Her friend, one that would *never* betray her.

" Seiya!" She exclaimed happily as she gave him a hug.

Seiya looked at her curiously. "Serena?" he asked, not wanting believe that it was actually her.

Serena pulled away from him so he could stare into those lovely dark eyes of his. "Did you miss me?"

Seiya smiled down at her, he was happy at seeing her again. It had been ages since he had seen her, ages since he had held her and comforted her. He missed her, the ways she would smile, the way she would take care of all her friends - including him. He loved her, deeply, fully just being around her made him feel complete. Ever since he had met the Meatball Head in school, he had always felt something towards her. He soon did realise that what he felt was love.

He looked towards her, getting an urge to give her a kiss. He did, on the cheek.

She smiled at him, her eyes lighting up like diamond "What did you do that for?" she asked

He smiled back at her. "Can't I even kiss one of my best friend on the cheek" he teased.

She pouted, making her look younger than her years. "Seiya, you can but can you at leats warn me?"

He smiled at her suggestion. "Okay then. Can I kiss you?"

She pretended to be in thought for a moment. "I guess so"

He gently placed his arms around her waist. She smile din anticipation as he leaned over and placed a kiss on her cheek.

But his aim, was greatly over estimated, he missed. Instead she found a pair of warm lips on her own.

"Seiya" she gasped, pulling away from him.

He looked apologetic. "Sorry, didn't mean to do that"

She laughed. "Don't worry buster, your forgiven"

He leaned over and let his left hand gently brush against her cheek. "Serena--" he began.

"what" she innocently asked, she didn't show it but the touch of him made her break out in Goosebumps. She didn't know why, but she felt like she was betraying Darien.

Seiya sensed her thoughts, he pulled his hand away form her and stared into her eyes. There was uncertainty and confusion. It could only mean one thing, she had a boyfriend. "You have a boyfriend"

Her eyes were amazingly calm and unblinking. "I did once" she began, her voice slightly shaking, "he broke up with me"

He sensed her hurt. "I'm sorry" he began, pulling her delicate body next to his in a warm hug.

"I know" she said, biting back tears.

His heart instantly went out to her. "Are you alright, Serena?"

She smiled, blinking back her tears. "Of course I'm okay"

He knew better, she was hurt. As much as she tried to hide it, he could still see it. On impulse he leant forward and hugged her. He wanted to take away her pain, her sorrows. He did the only thing his softened heart could do- he kissed her.

***Chapter 6***

Serena was in heaven, his arms where wrapped around her waist and he was kissing her like she was the only woman on earth. A smile graced her lips as his lips pulled away from her, so they could both draw breath.

Serena gasped, trying to regain the breaths that she had lost. She looked guiltily at Seiya. "What--"

Seiya pulled his rams away from her, he stared into her light blue eyes. "Serena, I like you, a lot. You're my friend, but if you are not ready to do this then tell me now"

"Do what"

"This" he stooped down and planted a sloppy kiss on her lips. Surprised and shocked, she pulled away.

"What was that for?"

He tried to express what he was feeling, but ended up coming out a jumbled mess.

"I like you" he began, "When I was down you were always there for me, you're a good friend. But friendship can't satisfy me anymore"

"But Seiya--" she protested.

He placed a finger on her lips. "Serena, I was a fool not to realise it before, but looking at you know I realise I love--"

"Don't say things you don't mean" she warned. She was surprised by his confession, but he was her friend- she didn't want him to be hurt.

The moment was broken, by her words of truth. But he persevered. "Serena, I really like you. Can't I be more than a friend to you? I love you, can`t you love me back?"

Serena looked up at him, she was confused by all she was feelings, they're new to her. She brushed a stray tear from his eye. "Seiya" she began, her voice soft and barely audible. "I have just come out of a messy relationship, you wouldn't ever want to be with me"

He laughed, his tears of confusion and hurt disappearing. "I do love you. You mean a lot tome. I was *so* stupid not to realise it before, but I love you. I love you Serena Tsukino, and only you"

She lowered her head in shame, "You can't love me. No one can"

Seiya titled her head up. "Well I can, Serena. I love you"

She paused, as if only hearing his words for the first time. Her hardened heart softened, hearing those magical words. No one had said that to her before, not even Darien..

"You don't want to love me Seiya. I'm a mess"

He looked lovingly into her eyes. "Your not a mess to me" He then leaned down, inhaling her sweet perfume. "You are my princess"

Her heart melted even more, a guy cute in many girl's standards was confessing his love for her. She didn't know what to believe, her heart felt guilty for being with Darien, guilty for betraying Darien.

She looked into his dark eyes, she was sick of this. Sick of her life, she never knew where she fit in anymore, it confused her- and hurt her. The girls had let her run off, Darien had abandoned her, it was starting to take it toll on her, starting to burn a deep hole in her heart. She didn't know what to do, she was confuse, emotionally and physically. Her body was telling her one thing and her heart was telling her another.

His eyes looked so sincere, so caring. Her heart melted.

"Serena?" he asked, confused by the heavy silence between them.

She smiled, a gentle smile. "Seiya?"

"Yes" he answered, moving closer to her.

"Do you really love me?"

His eyes lit up. "Of course I do, I'll love you to the end of eternity"

"I love you too" her words were quiet, barely a whisper.

He leaned down and did the only thing he could do, he kissed her.

She did the only thing she could do, she responded.

***Chapter 7***

"I am going to New York"

Her friends looked stunned at her revelation. She was going to New York, their dearest friend and scout was leaving them.

Mina looked at Amy sadly. "so you're really leaving us?"

Amy nodded her head. She took in a deep breath, she might as well *try* to explain what she was going through.

"I just need to discover myself, achieve my dreams. I'm going to New York a college there has accepted me, I'm going to study in their pre-med program"

Raye stood up, she looked down at all her friends. "Your really going?"

Amy stood up, and turned to face Raye. " I have to, it's all that I ever really wanted. I always wanted to become a doctor, I want to achieve it before…" she trailed off, not knowing how to explain it.

She took a deep breath in, she faced her friends. On their faces were looks of shock and confusion.

"…The end of the world comes"

"But Amy" Lita tried to say, "That might not come around for awhile"

"Or it might come around soon" Amy looked thoughtful. "We never knew when the end of the world could come around, it could happen sooner than we expect"

Amy sat down, she was no longer trying to explain why she needed to leave, she topic had changed to a more serious one.

Mina tapped her fingers on the edge of the table. "But there haven't been any attacks from the dark kingdom"

Raye sat down. "We don't know for sure, I tried to ask the fire about the Dark Kingdom but there was no response"

Lita looked at Raye, "Shouldn't we tell Serena about this? She is our leader, she ha a right to know this"

Raye took up her position as the substitute leader of the scouts. "But we can tell her later. She's not in the best frame of mind to hear about this, she is still trying to get over her break-up with Darien"

Mina flinched. "She was pretty heartbroken, and you can still she still is. Even now"

"Yeah I know, I fell sorry for her. She shouldn't be subjected to this" All eyes fell to Amy, who had a sad expression on her face.

"I know but maybe this is meant to happen" Raye looked thoughtful, "We never knew *how* Crystal Tokyo came to be, maybe it's one of the events that help us shape it. We know that destiny isn't set, but maybe what's happening with Serena is meant to happen"

Lita was flabbergasted. "But what does that mean?"

"Maybe all this is meant to happen. Maybe fate is in control of our lives"

**Chapter 8**

Darien sat on his royal blue sofa smiling to himself, today would be a wonderful day. Andrew had just called him up and had told him that he was near Harvard, so he wanted to catch up with his best friend again. It had been may years since they had seen each other, Darien had moved to Harvard, leaving Andrew still wiping counters in the Crown Arcade. Although he had dropped out of his medicine degree, after taking a dislike to physics, Darien hoped Andrew was his chirpy old self. That one thing that he really admired about Andrew, he would always drop what he was doing to help a friend.

"A friend in need, is a friend indeed" this was his saying and it totally applied to him and the way that Andrew lived his life.

A knock was heard on the door, Darien arose from his place on the sofa and walked over to the door where he could hopefully meet his best friend once again. He opened the door with a big 'clang'. The doors of the dorms were all very heavy it had to do with the theme of the halls. The hallways and theme in the collage was always leaning towards an educated, professional theme. His was not hard to imagine, Harvard was on the list for the most respected collages in the world.

He smiled as he opened the door; Andrew was standing there with a big smile on his face. He didn't look too different form he last time Darien had seen him, his short blonde hair was now grown a bit longer and his hazel eyes sparkled with happiness and contentment which was not there before. His face had now matured cheekbones and facial features now coming more matured. He looked about 24.

"Andrew" Darien cried happily as he stepped forward to give his bets friend a friendly pat n the back.

Andrew smiled. "Long time no see"

Darien gestured to his dorm. "Come in, come in"

"Thanks"

Andrew stepped behind Darien as his friend led him to the living room. The living room wasn't that big, but it was pretty big for a dorm room. It was decorated in a pale cream colour with two royal blue sofa's facing each other in one side of the room. On the other side of the room was a large stereo system with a couple of textbooks resting on the table next to them.

Darien gestured to the blue sofas. "Sit down and we can catch up"

Andrew nodded at him and walked over to a blue sofa and sat down facing his dark haired friend.

"So how's everything been?"

Darien smiled. "Everything's fine, how about you?"

Andrew looked at Darien thoughtfully. "Everything' s been fine, how bout you. Missing Serena?"

Darien shifted uncomfortably in the sofa; he looked down avoiding Andrew's penetrating gaze. "Not really, I don't mean to be heartless it's just that my heart wasn't in the relationship anymore. So I broke up with her, I didn`t plan it to happen- it just *did* "

Andrew leant back against the comfort of the sofa. He looked at Darien, in a knowing manor. "You know she is over you"

Darien's ears perked up with interest. "Is that so?"

Andrew smiled at Darien and leant forward so he could look closely at Darien's reaction. This was going to be interesting!

"Yep, she has a new boyfriend"

Darien looked at Andrew shocked, he was surprised by this revelation, and he hadn't expected Serena to get a boyfriend. Deep down in some part of him, he had to admit that he not going out with anyone a *long* time after they had broken up had given him an ego boost. But this had just crushed his manly ego.

Andrew looked at his friend, as he struggled with emotions that he had though his friend had resolved. "Yep, she's dating a guy called Seiya"

He regained his composure, hoping that his emotions were not showing through the mask he had tried to put out. "When did this happen?"

Andrew just smiled at his best friend, not knowing what to make of his ignorance. "It started like this…"

*Chapter 9**

Serena lay contently on her bed, she was not alone, Seiya's warmth was here supporting her as she listened to the noise of his chest as it rose and fell rhythmically. She looked up at Seiya, her eyes smiling with admiration for him. It had been a couple of days since she had run into the dark haired man. He was always there with her, always encouraging her, through him she had learnt to be stronger and to carry on, she wouldn't know what to do without him, what to do if he wasn't there supporting her.

She loved him. But she could only hope that he had felt the same way. The pleasure of their passion had taken her to heights she had always dreamed about, proving the point that he loved her., a point that she wasn't sure about when she first met him.

It was more than that he adored her, his little angel. He proved this to her time and time again, but there were always doubts in her mind, about him and their future. When she had first saw him, she just wasn't sure. She had seen it before, their future. Well Darien and her future, in it they were both together. This troubled her and unnerved her at the same time, if this was true then what was her future with Seiya?

Darien, her ex. Sometimes when she laid down at night, she would imagine him holding her and comforting her. But she didn't know what to think of him anymore, he was a man how toyed and played around with her heart.

As much as she didn't like it, she knew that he wanted her twisted around his little finger. She wasn't sure about him, but there was one thing she didn't know for certain that she didn`t love him, anymore

Darien was the man she had always known she was destined to be with, the man who she knew she would end up ruling the earth with. She couldn't just chuck everything away, but yet he had. He had dumped her at the first opportunity.

Seiya let out gentle snore, Serena smiled at him. She looked so adorable, sleeping.

"Sweetie" she said gently, she leaned up to brush some dark strands of Seiya's forehead. Her boyfriend let out another snore as a response. She unwrapped his arms from around him and sat up on his bed.

"Sweetie" she repeated lovingly "You have to get up now, my parents will be back soon"

Seiya let out another snore, Serena sighed. He looked so adorable, she reached up and planted a kiss on his soft lips.

Seiya moaned as he pulled her body closer to hers. "My love" he whispered as he planted a trail of kisses on her porcelain face. "I will always love you, angel."

"Seiya" she whispered, running a her finger lovingly down the side of his face.

She moved closer to him, snuggling in his warmth. He responded, he placed a kiss on her lips.

Serena smiled, and snuggled closer to him.

**Chapter 10*

Amy stared at the phone receiver, she was facing a very *interesting* dilemma. She had never thought that she would have this problem, but that had been back in the old days, the days when she was devoted to studying and learning as much information as possible for the future.

The possibility of the great freeze was not lost on her, but she was still unsure about it. Ever since she had visited the future, she had tried as much as possible to achieve all her dreams before it was too late. The possibility of not achieving her dreams had hurt her, but ever since she had realised it, she had tried to strive to achieve all her dreams.

But as she sat there, by the telephone her mind went blank. Thoughts that raced through her head before, weren't there now.

After debating long and hard with her conscience, she decided to pick up the phone. She nervously and dialled in Serena's 8-digit phone number. The phone rang, after minutes of ranging the answering machine came on. It clearly displayed Serena's clear, fresh voice.

"Hi, you have reached us, but we are not home. We will be back soon, after the beep leave your message and we *will* get back you."

*Beep*

Amy held on to the phone tighter, her hands grasping it with a firm hold. "Hi Serena, it's me Amy. I really have some important news to tell you, can you please call me back ASAP. I know it s short notice, but it *is* urgent."

She loosened her grip on the hone and placed it back on its receiver, she looked around the house. No one was home, her mum had gone out to work and her father-- she better not think about it.

As much as her mind tried to stray away from the topic, the fact remained. She still missed her father. He had left when Amy was ten, she didn't remember lots about him but shd did remember some things.

She remembered, The way he would always take her out horse riding and how he would take her to carnivals and win toys for her.

How she missed those times. What she remembered of her father was not much, she remembered him caring for her and loving her. In those days they had always been the perfect family, the envy of everyone around them. But the times changed, Her father had left after her mum and her dad had had a fight.

The memory still hurt her, but there was one thing that cheered her up. Before her father had left he had given her a purple teddy bear. As a kid, she had nicknamed it `snoopy' after one of her favourite cartoon characters.

She still had that bear now, it was worn and old but she didn't love it any less. It was still with her, sitting high on the top shelf of her chest of drawers and although now one had known about it, she had kept it safe. Her mother knew about it and would become depressed every time she saw it, maybe it's because of the memory of her father. `Snoopy' kept hidden most of the time, away from the sad eyes of her mother.

The phone rang from the place; on it's hook disturbing her from her train of thoughts.

**Chapter 11**

Darien picked up his phone and dialled in a number in he keypad. The phone rang a couple of times, but her was then rewarded by the sound of his friend's voice.

"Amy" he breathed, as her voice clear, sweet voice came on to the phone.

From the other side of he phone, Amy sunk down further in her purple love seat as her body relaxed. She smiled at the thought of talking to Darien, she knew why- at least she thought she did. She had tried her best to deny she knew; she was falling head over heels, in love with Darien.

His cleared his throat on the other end of the phone, making Amy nervous. "Amy you there?" he asked, concerned that something could of happened with her.

Amy just smiled from her place, on the love seat. She looked uncomfortable as she finally said something that she was sure sounded stupid. "Me?"

She felt stupid, here she was the smartest girl in Crossroads and she couldn't even talk to a guy properly. It made her fell dumb, un-intelligent and stupid that a older guy could bring her to her knees.

Darien smiled. "Why wouldn't I care about you?"

"Well you barely know me" Amy started, trying to disguise the hurt she was feeling. Why should her care about her, she was a little high school student and he was a mature collage student who used to date her best friend.

"You're my friend, Amy" he started "You have always been there to talk to me and help me out when it comes to school. None of my friends have done that. That's why I care about you, you're like a little sister to me"

She smiled, a disappointed smile. Here she was thinking that he liked her, but he only did in a brotherly sort of way. She braced herself mentally, for a cruel rejection from him, but when none came she just looked curiously at the phone, wandering what he was thinking now.

"Amy, are you still there?"

"Yep, what is it, Darien" she said, curiously.

He smiled. "Where are you staying when you come to the states?"

She flung her feet over the edge of the couch, in a very un-Amy like behaviour. She held on to the phone loosely and smiled at the receiver.

"I don't know, the people who are giving me this scholarship haven't yet told me. But they have asked whether I have any friends/ family over there"

Darien's eyes lit up, he had an idea. He wasn't sure if it would work, but he might as well try. "You can stay at my place if you want. It's a dorm room though, but I am sure no one would mind"

Amy smiled. The thought of living with Darien was like a dream to her, "I don't know. But if I can't find a *decent* accommodation, I'll take you up on that offer"

"Coo1!" Darien said, happily. He checked the time on his watch, it was nearly time to go to bed.

"Amy, I have to go to bed" he let out yawn that he had been suppressing, he then rubbed his eyes forcefully.

"I have a lecture at 7:00 tomorrow so I better go to bed now. I'll talk to you later"

Amy smiled. "Okay. I`ll call you up later."

"Talk to you later"

"Bye" he said, he then hung up the phone.

She stretched out her legs, she knew that she had better take a nap too or ,she would be too tired to work on that physics project that was due soon.

She yawned and curled herself up n the sofa, drifting in and out a peaceful sleep.

**

Raye sat in the temple, her feet were rested on the empty chair in front of her. She leant back against the chair she was sitting, she started humming the words to her favourite song.

Deciding to quit humming the lyrics to her favourite song, she closed her eyes she was desperate to get some rest, for the last couple of days she had been working really hard at the temple, and now it was tarting to catch up with her.

She sighed, as she began to drift off to sleep. But she was woken up, a certain dark-haired man called Chad gently leant over and kissed her cheek.

"Raye" he moaned, as he deepened the kiss.

She found herself melting into his warm embrace, her weight was now leaning against his muscularly frame and her hair spilled over his broad shoulders.

"Chad…" she began. She was cut off by his lengthy kiss.

He paused for a moment, deciding it was okay time to go that little bit further, he leant over and picked up her small frame. She held no means of protest as he laid her against the combatable sofa, and started to give her a through kissing.

She smiled, up at him. She was happy just being in his arms, "Chad…."

He smiled seductively, then he kissed her long and hard. "Raye I love you" he said, between kisses.

Raye smiled, her heart filled with love. "You do?" , she asked, uncertainty embedded deep into her voice.

"I do" he replied, running a hand down the side of her cheek.

"So do I" she said, as she then melted into his warm, comforting embrace.

Raye woke up, she leant against the side of the sofa. Her bodyweight pulled her down, as she tried to get up. It was then she notice a body lying very close to hers. She quietly turned over, taking extra care not to disturb the man's body.

She looked closer, she gasped as she looked at him in recognition. He was Chad, the employee at the temple, the man she loved. She didn't have time for this now, that day for her was a big blur. She wanted answers and soon.

"Chad" She said, as she nudged his chest.

"Whaa?" he stuttered, as he found himself face with a very confused Raye.

She looked down at what she was wearing, she blushed as she realised that she wasn't wearing much. Her tone became harsher, as she prodded him for answers. "Why?"

Chad struggled to get up, he leant his body weight on the back of the sofa. "Huh?"

She pointed an accusing finger at him, "You knew I didn't want to do this before marriage"

He sat up, and stared into her violet eyes. "You wanted this" his voice was barely a whisper. "You wanted this as much as me"

"Why did you take advantage of me?" her words were direct, but sharp. "Why seduce me for your own pleasure"

He frowned, taking in all she was saying. "Well Raye" he said, in tone that clearly indicated that he was not happy at the statement that she was making.

"I slept with you, because I loved you"

He stood up, avoiding her angry gaze. He put his undergarments on and then came his shirt. His shirt was barely over his head as he said his next comment. "I used to love you. Your not capable of loving anyone more than you love yourself"

Anger overtook him as his next words poured out. "You messed around with you." He pointed an accusing finger at her. "You played around with my heart"

Rays sat on the sofa, fuming at him. She didn't bother covering herself up because she knew that he had seen it before. She glared daggers at him. "Me playing around with your heart? Excuse me Mister-know-it-all but you don't know a thing about me. I used to think you were that sweet, charming guy hat you appeared to be" She paused for a moment, letting him take in her words.

He didn't look any different, his manor was calm and collected. Hie eyes were cool, and piercing. She felt herself feel a great hate against him, she didn't even try to shrug it off.

She stood up, and waled over from the sofa to where he was standing. She pointed a finger at his neck. "You don't care about me, if you really did then you would be more concerned about me. And you're not"

His eyes became even colder as he glared angrily at her. "Excuse me. Me the one that didn't care about you" he laughed, a sarcastic laugh. "You didn't care a damn about me, I wanted to be your boyfriend. You never let me, you used me and abused me." He paused for a moment taking I her reaction in all of this. When none came, he smirked at her. "See you can't even argue that fact. Get a life Raye, because mine doesn't revolve around you"

Raye smiled cruelly. "We'll don't think I'll ever forgive you. You took away my innocence something that I wasn't ready for. You did that and you expect me to be crying apologies at your feet."

He just turned away from her, not wanting to see that cruel smile of hers any longer, it pieced straight into his heart.

"I'm going now. Don't ever expect to her from me again. I can't put up with you doing this to me anymore, it just hurts to much"

She looked straight at him, now that she had expressed some forefeeling there was no going back and now she *wanted* to make him listen to her, whether it was the last thing she would do.

"So your going away" she taunted. "Running away form your problems"

He looked towards her, his tired, fed up expression was gone it was replaced with a replaced with one of anger.

"I'm going Raye, don't contact me for awhile. I don`t need this, I don`t deserve this"

She turned fro him. "aren't you even going to apologise, for stealing a part of me?"

He glared at her. "Why would I" his expression of hate and lust deepened. "You were the worst lay I had ever had"

She pointed her finger to the door. "Get out" she screamed. "Never *ever* come back here again"

He smiled. "Fine. That would spare me a lot of pain"

"Out" she screamed. "Out, now"

Chad walked towards the door, "Fine then" he spat. "I won't ever darken your doorstep again"

With those words he was gone. Raye collapsed on her sofa, and sobbed her eyes out.

"This is not happening. I'm not wasting tears on him…."

**Chapter 12**

Lita sat forward from her position in her chair, she was smiling at Raye, who was looking like she had been swallowed by a cat. By looking into Raye's eyes, Lita decided that Raye would probably *be* happier if she was swallowed by a cat. If it was even possible.

"Are you okay, Raye?" She asked as she leant forward and peered into her friend's bewildered eyes. "Are you upset with me?"

She shook her head." It's about everything" She lifted her head up, showing Lita her messy long hair and her red rimmed eyes. "I thought everything was solid, everything was set. I thought the future was set."

Lita looked at Raye, worried by the sad expression on her friend`s face. "Are you okay?"

Raye shook her head. "I wish I was"

Lita placed a protective arm around her. "What happened?"

Raye looked down at the floor, her eyes were shiny with unshed tears. "Chad…"

That was one name which Lita heard which could make her blood run cold, she didn't trust Chad. The way he treated everyone, and the attitude he had towards her, It was quite obvious that he didn't like her, but Lita had no idea why. Maybe it was the fact that she didn't trust him or maybe it was that he didn't act nice towards her. "What about Chad?"

She lifted Raye's hair, which was thrown messily over her head. She stroked her hair, in caring manor. A manor that Raye found very comforting.

"What did he do?" she took a deep breath and clenched her knuckles threateningly. If he even tried to hurt her friend she would fry him and that dead brain of his. "If he did do something…"

Raye shook her hair off her shoulder and literally jumped off the comfortable sofa.

She turned and faced her friend accusingly, "You don't understand" she took a step away from Lita. "You will *never* understand"

Lita stood up from the cream leather couch and took a couple steps closer to Raye. "What is it? I can help you if you would let me try"

Raye let out a deep breath that's he had been holding in, she looked at her friend's concerned face and sighed. "I never meant for it to be this way, I never wanted *this* to happen?"

Lita stepped closer to Raye and gave her a hug, "Whatever it is, I will be here. You can tell me whenever you are ready"

Raye smiled at her, she lent on the taller girl's shoulders and before she knew it she was sobbing away. "It hurt" she sobbed, "He used me, then ditched me"

Lita took one hand away from Raye' shoulder and fished into her pocket for a handkerchief, "Here you go" she said as she produced the handkerchief and handed it to Raye.

Raye eagerly took the handkerchief and dabbed her eyes, "I feel so used, I thought he like me but he only…only wanted me..he..used…me" she rambled on, not quite sure what she was saying.

Lita nodded in understanding she now knew why. Even though she had a clear dislike for Chad, she had always thought that they were been soul mates, but after what she had just heard from Raye she wasn't so sure any more.

"Did he hurt you?" Lita asked, tenderly as she leant over to give Raye a hug.

Raye swallowed nervously and looked up into Lita's concerned eyes, with all that she didn't know she possessed she lent over and kissed Lita.

Lita responded back to her, she had always thought of Raye as a best friend, some one she could talk to, someone that could understand her but maybe she could be more if she would only let her. She pulled away from Raye and looed into her lilac coloured eyes.

"Are you sure you want to do this?"

Raye nodded as she wiped a tear away from her eye. "This is what I want now"

Lita responded she moved closer to Raye and kissed her, thoroughly and with the desire she hadn't realised she had, or possessed.

** Chapter 13**

Mina sat at her desk, not wanting to finish off her assignment, which sat right in front of her. She twirled a piece of blonde hair around her pale, delicate fingers and reached down to her waist to turn her Walkman off. She smiled sadly as she looked at the stack of homework in front of her, she was *supposed* to do a assignment which was due the next day but she couldn't concentrate, something was nagging her in the back of the mind, a feeling she could quite place.

She didn't want to place it, all she knew that it was something *not* good. She cleared the thought out of her mind and tried to get back to writing her assignment. But she couldn't, the feeling wouldn't go away. She stood up, off her chair and walked out of her room and downstairs where she felt a strange vibe calling her.

She reached downstairs quickly, a knock was heard. Someone was at the front door; she walked over to the door, trying as hard as she could to ignore the strange vibe. She unlocked the big oak door, which was sturdy enough to withstand the casual robber.

She opened the door, bracing herself for something bad to be waiting on her front doorstep, but it wasn't. A tuxedo clad Andrew stood at her front door gave her a bow and leant over to kiss her hand.

"Your highness" Andrew said as he bowed down once more.

Mina stood there looking shocked, why was he bowing to her? He was the best friend of the scouts and was also Darien's best friend.

"Andrew, why are you bowing to me? We're friends, remember?"

Almost magically Andrew disappeared and a man with dark ebony hair and ruby red eyes stood in his place. He wore a red top with red buttons down the middle of it; he wore a smirk and a sword by his waist.

"Princess Mina, the end will come" he paused a second and turned to her, haughtily "Where space will only exist. Juts you wait and see"

He disappeared, leaving Mina with a shiver ripped through her spine, she refused to look at the space where he had once been and looked at the night sky. "What is happening" she murmured curiously as she looked at the sky "Why do I feel as if an evil is trying to invade?"

She shook off the thought, and focused her mind off the appearance of the strange man. "I'll tell my friends about this" she paused and looked down from the sky, to stare at the rose bushes in her garden

"Tomorrow"

***Chapter 14***

Seiya felt an evil evade the solar system, he bolted awake. Beads of sweat were evident on his forehead; the sound of Serena's light snores. He turned over from his side and turned to gaze appreciate Serena's stunning beauty. He planted a kiss on her forehead, being careful to wake her up. She stirred but didn't wake up.

"Serena, Serena" he whispered as he lovingly stroked her cheek. "I will miss you, my time is nearly up. I will miss you dearly, my love"

He placed a gentle kiss on her cheek, and gave her a slight nudge, which woke her up.

"Seiya?" she asked sleepily.

Seiya put a finger on her lips and smiled at her. "I have to go now Serena. I only hope that you will find it in your heart to forgive me, for leaving on such short notice"

She forcefully blinked her eyes open. "Don't leave me, Seiya. Please. I love you. Can't you take me?"

Seiya's eyes showed regret and remorse, he hadn't meant to do this to her, he loved her. He couldn't just leave her on such short notice, but destiny called him, beckoned him. If he didn't follow his destiny then there would be no life.

"Serena, I must go. I haven't been entirely honest with you, when I met you"

Her eyes looked curiously into his, her eyes showed love and regret. She shrugged out of his embrace and faced him, fully awake. "Seiya, I am Sailor Moon"

She half expected him to laughter and say, `ha ha, you're joking?' but he merely nodded his head. "I know" he said, almost sad. She turned to him and looked at him curiously, "How do you know that?"

He pulled away from her, and turned to look into her big blue eyes, "I am Seiya Kou, I am not from this planet"

She moved closer towards him and sighed, "Why are you leaving? Is it because of me?"

He moved closer towards her and placed a kiss on the side of her cheek, "I am leaving, it's my duty. I serve my princess; she lives in a planet in Andromeda, which is the solar system next to this one. My duty is to protect the solar system from evading evil forces"

She looked at him, tearfully. "Is this true?"

"Yes" he breathed. He pulled out a rod with a triangle shaped shape on the top of it. He held it up to the sky.

"Fighter Star Power" he yelled.

Bright lights engulfed him for a second and before she knew it, Seiya was transformed.

"You're a *woman* "

**Chapter 15**

"You're a *woman* "

Her words circled through his brain, he didn't know what to say. He looked at her, her mouth was hanging open in shock and her eyes were nearly bulging out of their sockets.

"Seiya?" she asked uncertainly, as she moved closer towards him.

Seiya smiled nervously at her, "I *am* a woman, in my fighting form"

She looked bewildered, "How? Why?"

Seiya grinned mischievously her, in attempt to lighten the atmosphere. " When my and my brothers were sworn to defend the world, we were given a female warrior form from our princess."

"Your brothers?"

She moved away form him uncertainly, he smiled gently at her and looked truthfully into her sea-blue eyes.

"They are people from my planet, who were blessed with the power to protect my princess" He moved closer to her, and gave her a peaceful smile. "I never meant to hurt you. You must believe me, I love you"

She moved closer to him, still shocked by the revelations she had experienced this afternoon. "I don't know Seiya" she turned so she could look at him straight in his eyes "But answer one question, How did you know I was Sailor Moon"

"My princess told me that, when I came here I would meet a group of soldiers who fought for love and peaceful future"

She smiled; maybe she should cut him some slack. "But how did you know *I* was Sailor Moon?"

He wiped a stray tear from her face, he moved closer to her so he could give her a big hug. "My princess told me that I would know who the scouts were when I saw them."

He paused for an instant and moved closer to her, so that he was barely a centimetre away from her. "I knew from the first moment I came her you were *her*. When I was here a year ago, I was so blind, I had not yet come into my full powers so I couldn't find you"

She put her arms around him, and clutched him tightly to her. "I love you Seiya, with all my heart my mind. But will you be back? I love you too much to see you go"

He pulled away from her, and wiped a tear away from her sad eyes. "I love you too, Serena. I can't defy destiny. I have no choice"

She rested her head on his chest and looked hopefully into his eyes. "I will be back Serena, I love you too much to stay away"

He leant down and kissed her.

The princess was finally with her prince, at last.

**Chapter 16**

Lita and Raye laid side by side, in Lita's room. Raye looked at Lita, her eyes filled with happiness and love. She turned to look at her lover, clutching the white bed sheet to her chest. She smiled as she looked lovingly at Lita, she thought she was adorable, the way she slept- like a little baby. Like the baby that could be.

It had been a 3 weeks since she had shamefully slept with her ex, Chad. She had felt so ashamed; she never thought that she would ever sleep with him. It had been something that she had regrets about ever since it had happened.

She turned on her backside, restlessly and quiet so she wouldn't wake Lita. She gazed lovingly at her; it was so hard to believe that in a matter of a couple of weeks hey would become lovers. Before this happened, if someone had ever come up to her and told her that she would be in a lesbian relationship, she would of laughed at them and told them that it wasn't true. But in a matter of weeks, she had contradicted herself, for she was now in a gay relationship of her own.

She loved Lita, for as long as she could remember as a sister- someone to share things with, to experience bad times and good times with. She couldn't deal with the thought f living without her. It had taken her a week to realise that Lita was the one for her, and now that she knew that she couldn't comprehend living without her.

Lita stirred in her sleep, but did not awake. Raye gently traced a trail from her mouth to her cheek; she stirred once more and opened a big green eye.

Lita looked at Raye with love, "What is it, Raye?"

Raye looked guiltily away from Lita. "I never meant to wake you up"

Lita just yawned and stretched her arms out, nearly knocking Raye off the bed. Raye just moved to avoid being hit then moved back to snuggle next to her love.

"I love you"

Raye smiled at her "I love you too"

Raye cuddled up to Lita, and planted a kiss on her cheek, "I will love you forever"

Lita yawned as a reply, she was already very tired, but being with hr love more than made up for it in more ways than one.

"I don't believe it took me so long to figure out that I love you"

Lita placed a kiss on Raye's mouth; "I will love you, always"

The couple smiled at each other, and then fell into a deep sleep.

The princess of Jupiter and the Princess of Mars had bonded and together they would create a fire unknown to them both. But known to everyone else.

**Chapter 17**

"Mina, what is it?"

"What is it, Mina"

"Why did you call us?"

Three unique but distinct voices echoed through her communicator, Mina held her pink communicator with the symbol of Venus close to her mouth.

"I think we have a new enemy on our hands" she replied, freely and easily. She had known this time would come sooner or later, and the longer she delayed it, the longer that the scouts would be in living in ignorance.

"Can we call a scout meeting?" she asked, as she fiddled around with some of the unknown buttons on her pink communicator.

Raye sighed from the other end of the line. "Okay, lets meet at the temple, in about 20 minutes"

"Are you okay, Mina? It's urgent isn't it? Can you make it to the temple? Or do you need a lift?" Lita said.

Mina smiled. "I am at home now, but I'll be at the temple soon"

Amy released a breath of relief, "And I'll meet you there, soon"

"What about Serena? Maybe we should tell her about this?"

Everyone paused to consider Mina's idea; Mina just shrugged her shoulders and began pacing around her room. "Okay, can someone call her up and let her know that we are having a scout meeting"

Amy smiled. "Okay, but if this is urgent everyone must know"

"Does that mean Darien?"

Everyone went deathly silent once more as they thought about it. Finally Amy spoke up, her voice crisp and clear. "I don't know, but why don't we call him as a last resort"

"Sounds reasonable"

"Yeah, lets just use him as a back up resort"

Mina grinned. "Sure, and we can get him to wear a scout uniform"

The girls on the other end of the line broke up in laughter. The picture of him in a scout uniform seemed so funny.

"Yeah, but maybe he wouldn't fit into it" Lita giggled.

Raye laughed. "Or maybe he would burst it"

"What about coating it in green?" Mina added.

"Stop it you guys," said Amy "We have major business to discuss"

"Okay, me and Lita will meet you there"

Amy let out a sigh. "Yeah, see you then"

The phone call cut out, Mina stood there with a smile on her face it was amazing to think that her friends were still the same girls that she had been saving the world with for the last couple of years.

For one moment they even sounded like their old selves…

**Chapter 18**

Amy raced through the streets of Tokyo, hoping that she could make it on time for the scout meeting. Just before she left she had called up Serena and she had agreed to meet them at the temple. She ran through the street and halted to a stop as she stood in front of the temple.

She walked into the temple, calmly. She smiled as she saw Raye.

Raye was looking a bit different than usual, her normally tidy black hair was messy and looked like it hadn't been brushed in awhile. Her normally happy, teasing purple eyes were now eyes of a more responsible woman, one who had grown up. Raye was looking a bit pudgier than usual; her normally red Shinto robe, which used to hang off her stick thin body, now outlined her new curves.

Raye smiled at Amy. "Lita and Serena are already here. Come on in"

Amy followed Raye as she led her towards Raye's room in the temple. They reached the hallways of her room.

"I hope we both stay in touch"

Amy smiled. "Yeah, I am sure we can too, now that we are in our last year of high school"

Raye opened the door and led Amy inside. Serena and Lita were sitting down inside reading some manga comics.

"Hey everybody" Amy said cheerfully as she glanced happily at her friends. It had been ages since she had seen them so she was just happy to be her with them again.

"Hey Ames"

"How've ya been, Ames"

Amy smiled at them, she found a vacant beanbag on one side of the room where Serena and Lita sat so she hopped onto the beanbag and smiled at them.

Serena looked the same as usual, but during the last month she had really filled out. Her long blonde hair had now turned to a silvery blonde and was still as long as ever. Her baby blue eyes that used to radiate Happiness and contentment was gone, now her eyes looked mature but there was also a visible amount of sadness hiding behind them.

Amy suspected that maybe someone she had cared for had left her; she was always very perspective and could always pick up weird vibes or detect what they were hiding. She blamed it on being a very sharp, intuitive person.

Serena wore a big baggy blue t-shirt with the words, `gone to outer space' written on it in big black letters. She also wore a pair of hip hugger jeans which looked very tight on her, revealing her slim, long legs. Once upon a time she appeared to be only 4 ft 11, but now she looked at least 5 ft 3.

Lita stilled looked quite similar to what she had been over a month ago, her shoulder length brown hair now appeared to be a bit longer and out of it's restricting ponytail. Her medium brown hair wasn't the same colour any more; it was a light brown with dark copper streaks running through it making her look very mature and sophisticated.

Lita was wearing a light purple top, with violet flowers stuck to the top of it, giving the impression of being glued onto her. Her frame had now filled out, she now appeared to be about 6 ft tall and the awkwardness that had been there before had disappeared. She now wore a pair of baggy black jeans, which made her look less taller and a pair of high heeled sandals.

Amy looked closer at Lita then closer at Raye, they both seemed on the verge of something. Lita's eyes sparkled with love and hope, which wasn't there before when she dated Ken and Raye's eyes were filled with hope and promise.

At that moment Mina burst into the room, she had been afraid of being late. First she couldn't find her keys they weren't where she left them and then she couldn't find a decent pair of shoes.

"Hello everybody" she said, in her clear bubbly voice. As usual.

***Chapter 19**

Mina stood there near the doorway of Raye's room. She smiled, her welcoming smile on her face.

"Hey Mina" Amy said as she gave Mina a bright smile.

"Hey Min"

"Hi, Mina"

"Hey"

Amy looked at Mina, she looked different somehow. Her long blonde hair was cut shorter and in a more fashionable style which was suited to their age. Instead of the ribbons he normally sued to tie her head back, her hair was streaked platinum blonde, which made her look older, and more mature. Her light blue eyes were now a shade lighter and made her look more serious, and more sincere.

She was wearing a light blue singlet top, which brought out the blue in her eyes. She also wore a cream coloured skirt, which had a rather large slit up the back of it. Her outfit was topped off with a pair of large, gold hoop earrings and a heart shaped locket.

[How come everyone looks *so* different?]

Mina smiled and sat on Raye's bed.

Raye cleared her throat and smiled. "This meeting is called to order" she paused a second then looked at her friends. "So what's happening?"

"I had a strange encounter the other day"

Everyone turned to look at Mina, who had a weird look on her face.

"He looked like Andrew and called me, Princess Mina."

"He *called* you Princess Mina?"

Everyone directed their gaze towards Serena, who was innocently chewing on the back of her ballpoint pen, which she used to draw some manga cartoons. She had a very disbelieving look on her face. "But why?"

Mina looked towards Serena. "He called me Princess Mina, then he transformed into a man wearing this red coat with a sword by his waist"

"Did he say anything else?" Amy asked, she checked through her Mercury computer for a possible match for this person. When she found none she let out a sigh.

Mina checked her memory, for any words that she could remember the man saying. "He said that the end times were coming"

Serena was at a lost for words. "Do you think he means Crystal Tokyo?"

" Maybe, but this may be the lead up to Crystal Tokyo"

Amy finished typing in her figures in her computer, "According to Mercury Computer, Crystal Tokyo should appear *very* soon. Although there is no exact date, we could safely assume that the lead up events should occur within the end of this year"

Everyone was speechless at what she was saying, sure they knew Crystal Tokyo would come around soon, but they never expected it to happen *this* soon.

Serena smiled, breaking the tense atmosphere of the room. "Yay, I get to be Queen. Finally"

*

Little did she know that what Sailor Pluto did say was right? "Nothing is set in stone, until it happens"

*

**Chapter 20**

Prince Diamond sat on his throne, a smirk graced his normally stoned features. His blue eyes twinkled as he glanced at his servants bowing before him.

"You have your finally duty to do"

A young lord stepped up, "Yes, My prince"

The Lord didn't look that old, he looked to be around 20. He had dark ebony hair and light emerald green eyes. He wore a red, tuxedo top and a pair of slightly baggy black pants. He looked down at the floor as he spoke, ashamed to look at his prince.

"I want answers" Prince Diamond demanded.

The second man, stood up and looked towards his prince. "I know, My prince. But our first stage our mission is complete. They know of our existence"

The second man looked quite different from the first. He had dark brown hair which fell over his shoulders in light curls, his blue eyes narrowed as he looked away from the soon to be king. He didn't like this, he was trying his best to please his prince, but that Royal-pain-in-the-ass was ignoring him.

"My Prince" said the second man "We are instigating our plan in stages. That is how it was planned and that is how we expect it to carry out"

The Prince of Nemesis sighed to himself. "I must become King, of the plant Earth and the only way to achieve that is to wipe out the population then inhabit it"

The soon-to-be-king paused and looked seriously at the two men. "I am using neutrons bombs to clear out the population. To make sure human's will cease to exist"

The first man bowed down and looked at his prince, confused by what he was implying. "How should you achieve that, Your majesty"

The young Prince smiled evilly at the two men, who he thought of as servants. "The atoms bombs are designed by the Royal Defence Force of Nemesis. It's purpose is to kill the people of the world without destroying the in fro structure"

"What should we do with the dead bodies" The first man asked.

The prince smiled. "That is not of your concern. But I will tell you one thing, we have already figured out what to do that and we are starting to carry out the plans as we speak"

The second man grinned evilly. "Now that is what I want to see, My king"

***END PART 1****

AN: Finally this is finished, it took me a couple of weeks, but you should expect to see a new story after this, which will be the continuation of this.

Oh yeah, I should remind you that this story is a work of fiction, ( of my overactive imagination) and that I don't own Sailor Moon. If I did, I would be rich by now.

I am not going to talk the next book that soon, I am going to take a little break and depending on the demand for the next book, I should get it out whenever I can.

I still don't believe that I finished over 10 chapters off in half a week. I don't believe it, it's my new record. ^_^

Send all feedback, criticism to moon_sweetheart@hotmail.com

Seeya next book!!!

Okay, I have written up to chapter 12 of the next book, but I'm not sure I really want to release it. There are plot holes everywhere and because I'm ahead with the story things that needed to be resolved aren't .

I have had a lot of debate about it, I wills till release the next book. But it WILL Not be a continuation of this. It will be it's own book in it's self.

I have never had much experience in writing a full story, so I think I'll use these as some practise. If you want to read the second book you have been warned. And in the second book the pairings will be much different so I'm sure that most of you would probably not read it.

Sarah