Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Moon Kingdom ❯ Makoto's Choice ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]


Chapter 1 Makoto's Choice

"Princess Serenity!" came a cry from the bush. The girl with long blode hair and one bun on each side of her head turned.

"Jupiter!" said Serenity as she saw a tall girl with dark brown hair in a pony tail in a Sailor Scout foku.

"What are you doing here?" asked Jupiter as she came out of the bush with a shocked look apon her face.

"Jupiter, I was here trying to well um, you see, I was um, well, I don't know how to explain this to you." said Serenity looking down.

"Serenity, how could you disgrace the moon like this? I really don't understand you. All of us Sailor Soldiers gave up our home to protect you and this is how you repay us princess? I just don't get you at all. Just make sure that I don't find you on Earth again!" said Jupiter as the tears of her family escaped her eyes and then she disappeared for the moon.

"Endy, I am sorry but, I must go and check up on Jupiter to make sure she is alright." said Serenity and then she disappeared.

"Jupiter, what is it? Why are you in a rush like this and you look pretty pissed off." said Venus ,a girl with blonde hair to her knees and a red bow in her hair.

"I'm leaving Venus. I'm going home so that I can at least see my parents." said Jupiter storming into her room.

"Jupiter, the generals and Prince Endyiom are coming up from the Earth. All of us Senshi have to be ready to greet them all. You can't leave." said Venus.

"Look, I'm going and there's nothing that you can do to change it." said Jupiter pulling out a suit case from the closet.

"What about Queen Serenity?" asked Venus.

"You wouldn't even dare." said Jupiter glaring. Venus pulled out her communicator.

"Wanna test me?" asked Venus. Jupiter turned into Makoto-can and held her pen out to Venus.

"Mercury, Mars, get up here with some guards. We have a problem with Jupiter. She thinks she's going to leave." said Venus.

"Venus, we're coming." said Mars. Venus put the communicator away.

"You're not leaving like I said. Just until the people from Earth leaves and then you can do as you please. Please Makoto-can, don't make me do this to you." said Venus folding her arms.

"How long are they going to stay?" asked Makoto-can folding her arms. A girl with short blue hair and a girl with long black hair to her knees came into the room.

"The guards are waiting down the hall." said Mars.

"How long are the people from Earth going to stay?" asked Venus.

"Queen Serenity, how long are the four Knights and Prince Endyiom going to stay?" asked Mercury.

"Mercury, they're going to stay for about a week or two." said Queen Serenity.

"Thank-you. Mercury out." said Mercury.

"I'm not waiting that long." said Makoto folding her arms.

"You have to wait that long." said Venus.

"I don't think that I can. I really don't think that I can." said Makoto.

"Makoto-can, you have to hold on. What really made you make up this choice of yours anyways?" asked Mars and then the scouts turned into their selves.

"You might need to sit down for this." said Makoto...

"Princess Serenity and Prince Endyiom,an item? I can't believe it at all!" said Rei.

"Does she know that you know this as well?" asked Ami.

"She saw me and I saw her. I still don't know where she is at all." said Makoto. There was a soft knock on the door and then it opened.

"You girls need to get some sleep now. We must get up early for the arrivel of the Prince and four knights that will come tomorrow." said Queen Serenity.

"Alright." said the girls and then thay all got up and left to their rooms while Queen Serenity turned off the lights and shut the doors. She then walked to Princess Serenity's room and then ran into each girls room.

"Have you seen Serenity? She's not in her room." said Queen Serenity. All of the girls met in the court all in their pj's, robes, and slippers.

"Each one of you take over a section of the castle and look around for her." said Queen Serenity.

"We'll go right away." said the girls and then they left.

"Mako-can, you know the right place to check so, go." said Minako as they walked down the hall.

"Right." said Makoto and then teleported to earth. This time she was in a different place then she had teleported before. It was right behind a man with short brown hair that was taller then her. Slowly, she backed up and then he turned around. She just froze right in place.

"My lady, what are you doing out here at this time of night in your pajamas?" asked the man.

"Uh, uh, have you seen Princess Serenity?" asked Makoto.

"Princess Serenity of the moon? Are you from the moon like a royal adviser?" asked the man.

"No. I just need to find Princess Serenity." said Makoto.

"Right over there." said the man.

"Thank you." said Makoto and then ran out of the bush toward her.

"Makoto-can, what are you doing here?" asked Serenity.

"Queen Serenity is having the castle searched because you're not in your room! We've got to go so, say good-bye because you'll see him tomorrow." said Makoto standing there.

"Tomorrow?" asked Serenity.

"I'll have Ami-can explain it to you." said Makoto.

"Goodnight Endy. I'll see you tomorrow." said Serenity. Then the two dissappeared. A man came out of the bush.

"Makoto-can." murmured the man.

"So, Ken. You having a liking to Makoto-can?" asked Endyiom. A man with short black hair and dark blue eyes.

"Me? No, I'm not aloud to have a relatonship while doing my duties." said Ken.

"Sure?" asked Endyiom.

"Of course." said Ken folding his arms.

"Alright even though I could get you the hook up but since you can't with your job, oh well then." said Endyiom and then the two left.


... On the Moon...



"Serenity, where were you? I didn't find you in your room." said Queen Serenity.

"I'm sorry mother but, I was in the garden and I forgot the time." said Serenity.

"Alright. Everyone off to bed now. We have a long day ahead of us." said Queen Serenity and then everyone went to there rooms and into dreams.