Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Moon Kingdom ❯ Those Are The Knights?! ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Chapter 2 Those Are The Knights?

Rei ran into Makoto's room and jumped on her bed where she lay.

"Ouch! What was that for Rei-can?"asked Makoto.

"Mako-can, the Prince and his four generals will be here any time." asked Rei.

"I'm just, tired." said Makoto. Rei threw the covers off.

"GET UP NOW MAKOTO-CAN!"sheiked Rei. Makoto jumped up and ran to the bathroom.

"They should be here anytime now." said Rei walking out the door to where the other girls stood. ...30 Minutes Later... Makoto came down to where the other Princesses in the crown room

"May we introduce, Prince Endyiom, Knight Chad, Knight Greg, Knight Ken, and Knight Eric. We welcome you to the Moon Kingdom." said the announcer.

"Welcome and we hope that you young men will enjoy your stay here. Now, just follow me and I'll show you to Queen Serenity, Princess Serenity, and the four Sailor Senshi." said a guard as he led them to the crown room. Here all of them sat at the arrive of them.

"Prince Endyiom, welcome here. I would like to introduce you to my court. Princess Serenity,Princess Rei, Princess Ami, Princess Makoto, and Princess Minako. They shall show you around the castle for I have some buisness to attend to so, please excuse me." said Queen Serenity and then left. Ami pulled out a book and started to read.

"Ami-can! Put that book away right now! We didn't come here to read but to meet Prince Endyiom and his four Knights." said Rei taking the book away.

"But Rei-can." said Ami trying to grab the book back.

"Here we go again." said Minako.

"Minako, lets go take the Knights for a spin around the castle while those two have fun fighting, what do you say?" asked Makoto.

"You are so right. Prince Endyiom and Princess Serenity ran off so, I don't see why not." said Minako and then the two went down to meet the guys.

"I'm dreadfully sorry for the comotion that is going on up there but, I think that they kinda woke up on the wrong side of the bed." said Makoto.

"Do you want us to show you around the castle?" asked Minako.

"I would like that very much." said a man with blonde hair and blue eyes stepping out from behind two of the Knights.

"Where would you like to go?" asked Minako looking him up and down.

"Anywhere with you." said the man.

"What's your name?" asked Minako.

"My name is Eric." said the man as they walked out of the room.

"Do they always fight like this?" asked Ken.

"It's too early for us to be up. We normally get up,now." said Makoto as she watched the clock strike 8:00 am.

"Wow." said Ken.

"They first will stop fighting, then they will appalagize, walk down here, appolagize, Ami-can will ask anyone to go to the library and then someone will go with her. Rei-can will ask someone to go to the fire temple with her." said Makoto.

"You didn't say anything about you." said Ken.

"It will start, now!" said Makoto. The two stopped fighting.

"I'm sorry Ami-can, here's your book back." said Rei handing it to her.

"It's alright Rei-can." said Ami. Then both of them walked down to where they were.

"We're so sorry for fighting infront of you two." said Rei.

"Would anyone like to go to the library?" asked Ami.

"I would like to go." said a man with black hair and dark brown eyes. They both left.

"Would anyone like to go to the fire temple with me?" asked Rei.

"I will." said a man with blonde hair to his shoulders and blue eyes. Then they left.

"That leaves us here." said Ken. Makoto turned around to see who was talking to her.

"Oh, it was you who I saw last night." said Makoto.

"Yes it is Mako-can." said Ken.

"How did you know my name?" asked Makoto.

"I can just tell by the way you look." said Ken.

"What's your name?" asked Makoto.

"Knight Ken Shino my lady." said Ken with a bow.

"Oh. Where would you like to go?" asked Makoto.

"Anywhere that you want to go." said Ken.

"I don't know, anywhere that you want to go." said Makoto.

"Mako-can, we could go to the forest, that is if you want to." said Ken.

"Alright." said Makoto and then they left...

"Eric, don't you like those two swans swiming around?" asked Minako.

"Minako-can, you look as beautiful as the swans but more graceful." said Eric.

"Thank-you." said Minako slightly blushing.

"You know, Ken has been talking about a girl that came to Earth in pajamas and he just won't stop talking about her. Do you know who this is so that he could shut-up and meet her?" asked Eric. Minako giggled.

"That was Princess Makoto-can. She went and got Princess Serenity from Earth when Queen Serenity was looking for her." said Minako.

"Oh. Do you think that he got to meet her? He was even dreaming about her in his sleep so I had to throw a pillow at him to make him shut up." complain Eric.

"Come-on! I think I know where they went. Most likely the forest is where she would have gone to knowing her." said Minako as she took Eric by the hand and lead him in that direction...

"Greg, what type of books do you like?" asked Ami.

"Ami-can, I like all the ones that you like and you know it." said Greg.

"Oh, I must have forgoten. I'll take you over to the books." said Ami. She lead him to all the scientific calclations that you would never want to dream about.

"This is nice Ami-can." said Greg as both of them were checking out the books and brought a stack to a table and then they begun to read...

"Flame is light, hear me cry. Tell me who is behind all of the dark forces that I sence?" asked Rei as she made signs to the fire. It showed some type of creature that made her gasp.

"What is it Rei-can?" asked Chad.

"We must warn Queen Serenity of the new force that is coming." said Rei getting up as they went to go and see Queen Serenity...

"What is it?" asked Ken as Makoto stopped dead in her tracks as she looked up at the sky turning black.

"It's going to start to rain very shortly. We better leave back to the castle." said Makoto.

"Don't you want to look around for a while?" asked Ken. Their was a crack of sticks.

"Who's there?" asked Makoto getting at a fighting stance and looking around.

"Mako-can, it's just me silly." said Minako coming out with Eric.

"Oh, okay." said Makoto relaxing.

"So Ken, this is the one." said Eric.

"I don't know what you're talking about." said Ken giving a glare at him.

"Oh." said Eric getting the point. Minako's communicator went off.

"Minako here, start talking." said Minako.

"Ami-can here and Rei-can said that we need to have a Senshi meeting because of some sort of strange presince that has come to her from the fire. Meet at the fire temple in uniform and put the Knights in the library." said Ami.

"Hear that Mako-can?" asked Minako.

"Sorta." said Makoto. A guard came up.

"Ami-can out." said Ami.

"Take the two Knights to the library as Ami-can has ordered."said Minako.

"Yes." said the guard and then the two left.

"Venus Star Power, Make-Up!" said Minako.

"Jupiter Star Power, Make-Up!" said Makoto. Both of them became the Sailor Senshi Once Again.

"Off to the fire temple." said Venus and then the two ran. Venus' communicator went off.

"Venus here, what do you want?" asked Venus.

"Go to the library. This is where we'll meet." said Mars.

"The Knights are there." said Jupiter.

"Not anymore so, get over here, NOW!" said Mars and shouted at <NOW>.

"Coming, Venus out." said Venus and then they turned and ran another direction toward the castle.

"When will they be here?" asked Mercury.

"I don't know." said Mars.

"Doesn't Princess Serenity need to be here?" asked Mercury.

"Not right now." said Mars.

"Alright." said Mercury...later... Two Senshi's ran into the room panting.

"We're here." said Jupiter between breaths.

"Their will be a new enemy and I don't know when it will be here but, we have to be on guard all the time to make sure that Queen Serenity and Princess Serenity is alright." said Mars.

"What does this person look like?" asked Mercury.

"I don't know yet." said Mars.

"Is this all that you wanted us for?" asked Venus.

"We have to stay outside Princess Serenity's door and Prince Endyiom's. Some guards will be all around Queen Serenity's room and the outer's will come if needed for this one." said Mars.

"Who goes when?" asked Venus.

"That's what we are here to discuss." said Mars.

"Don't you think that the Knight should know of all of this?" asked Mercury.

"Jupiter,Venus, go get the Knights and bring them here using your teleporting." said Mars.

"It would help if we know where they were!" said Jupiter folding her arms across her chest.

"The temple." said Mars.Jupiter and Venus disappeared.

"Why do we have to go get them? Why can't Mars and Mercury go and get them? This really bites Jupiter." said Venus as they walked threw the door.

"Who are you?" asked Chad.
"Oh my gosh! I can't beleive you don't know who we are." said Venus.

"Cut them some slack V-babe. They come from Earth, what do you expect?" asked Jupiter with her hand on her hip.

"Do you have something agenst us people from Earth?" asked Eric.

"No, no, no. Don't take it the wrong way. You must have been too busy to hear about.." started
Jupiter.

"Sailor Venus, V-babe for short." said Venus giving a pose.

"Oh geez. Come on V-babe. I don't want to be stuck in this muggy temple for long." said Jupiter fanning herself.

"Jupiter, cut me the slack. I'm trying to introduce my self." said Venus.

"Do you want to teleport all by yourself?" asked Jupiter.

"What's wrong with you?" asked Venus.

"Let's just go." said Jupiter. They then teleported to the library and got to buisness.