Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ pen pals prologue ❯ pen pals prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Pen Pals by Music Angel
Rating: pg 13
E-mail: musicangel242001@yahoo.com
Disclaimer: Sailor Moon is copyright 1992 by Naoko Takeuchi. North American Rights for Sailor Moon are owned by D.I.C. Diane, the Japan Sailor Knights, US Sailor Scouts and Knights are my characters.
Special thanks to Sailor Premonition for her help.
................................................................. .................................................................

Prologue The past.

Back in the time of the Silver Millennium there was to kingdoms the Moon Kingdom and the Sun Kingdom. Queen Katherine ruled over the Sun Kingdom and Queen Serenity ruled over the Moon Kingdom, while them mother Queen Annabelle ruled over both kingdoms. To avoid tension between sisters and cause Queen Annabelle knew how much work was involved in running a kingdom, she decide to let 1 daughter rule 1 kingdom while the other daughter ruled the other kingdom. And whoever was the better leader who take over ruling both kingdoms when she stepped down, and then their daughter would take over their position. Every body was happy and things were peaceful. Till Beryl, Galaxia, Metalia, the Dark Moon, Family, Chaos, Kadiya, Haramis, Anigel, Orogastus, and the Dark Sun Family. They enemies combine were more than both kingdoms could handle. So in last ditch effort to save their children Queen Katherine used the Golden Crystal to send her children and their guardians to the Earth, Queen Serenity used the Silver Crystal to send her children and their guardians to the Earth, and Queen Annabelle used the Galaxy Crystal to make sure they both parties went to different parts of the Earth, but would meet someday. Serena and her guardians went to Tokyo Japan, and Katrina and her guardians went to Alburquque, New Mexico.

.......................................................... ........................................................................

The end of the Prologue. Hope you enjoyed it. Please send any comments or suggestion to me at musicangel242001@yahoo.com
This is my first fan fic so be nice.