Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Pretty Guardians ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
AN: I don’t own Sailor Moon, it belongs to its rightful owner.
Okay so before we get up into the story let me tell you my name, Sailor Venus, well that’s only one of my names, in truth I am the Princess of Venus, Venus and Sailor Venus is my Soldier name. Yes I come from Venus, born and raised there, and trained there before I was sent to the moon to act as a special guard for the moon princess. You see the Moon Kingdom was the head kingdom out of all of the other kingdoms, well technically they were queendoms, but you get the point.

There were four of us in all to guard the princess; you see outside the kingdom there were threats to our peace so there had to be guardians to protect it. There were four girls to guard the Princess, Mars, Mercury, Jupiter and Venus, the Inner Guardians, Venus being the leader, hehe that’s me!

There were three outer guardians, they were stronger then the inner ones, they protected from far away on their planets. They were Uranus, Neptune and Pluto; I don’t know how they could stand it. There was also one more, they strongest of us all, Saturn, but she would not awaken unless the kingdom was falling, in which it did.

We called this time the Silver Millennium, aptly named if you ask me, but an enemy came from somewhere we did not expect it and at a time we did not either. It came from earth, the place where our Princess found love, with the Earth Prince no less. An evil woman who had loved the prince but he could not love her back. We fought Beryl who had teamed up with an old Enemy Metallia, for years and towards the end Queen Serenity sent me home to Venus, because something was brewing and at the time I was the only one who could solve it, and even though I did not want to leave my friends, it was an order that I had to follow.

Maybe she knew what was coming, I will never know but as soon as I arrived on Venus, Beryl and Metallia struck, destroying several planets, making them devoid of life, Mars, Mercury, Jupiter and the moon as well as several smaller planets. Somehow, and I am not sure how but Venus survived, we took damage yes and it took years to recuperate, but we survived. We don’t even know how we survived the death of Saturn’s Glaive, a mystery, to be sure. Three other planets survived that day as well, Uranus, Neptune and Pluto also taking heavy damage. Saturn never had any life on it except the sleeping Sailor Saturn, but she died with the others and was reborn in the future on Earth. I have no idea as to what happened to the other outer guardians, for they are not on their planets, maybe they went to Earth, who knows.

It took hundreds of years to fix the damage that the war wrought, and even to this day we are still trying to recuperate.  

When a little sleeping cat arrived at the Magellan castle, everything changed. I was told that the Sailor Soldiers had been reborn on Earth and that Metallia was once again awakening, I had to go to Earth and though I did not like it, it had to be done. The new Soldiers would need a leader and that would be me. Also the Moon Princess was on Earth and I would need to find her to destroy Beryl and Metallia forever.