Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Princess Chronicles: Part 1 Sailor Stars Unite! ❯ Birthday Preparations ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A/N Hey! I'm back!!! I soo happy! I got a review!!! Anyway, here's the next chap! Hope you enjoy it!! Remember, more to come, you ain't going to get rid of me that easily. Anyway, on with the next chap!! I should have said this sooner, this storyline has nothing to do with the Sailor Stars series as I have yet to see it. (Stupid Cartoon Network) crosses arms and sticks out tongue.

Disclaimer: I own nothing exept Rose, Amanda, Marron, Rachel, and Laura.


Chapter 2 Birthday Preparations


“Happy Birthday!” came from a large mass of people when the sun rose the next morning. The loud cheers were heard throughout the entire kingdom. Large banners had been hung and dozens of parades had begun marching towards the large castle which stood in the middle of Crystal Tokoyo, the largest city in the world.

At the sound of the cheers, A small girl with lavender eyes and jet black hair tied in two star-shaped buns on the sides of her head ran from her room onto the nearest balcony and waved to the crowd that formed at the castle's gate.

Upon seeing their princess, the cheers' of the crowd became louder, and whoever was still asleep, wasn't anymore.

"Princess! What are you doing?"

Rose turned at the sound, at her door stood a girl with long blonde hair tied into two pigtails with two red ribbons.

"Hey Marron, I was just waving to the crowd below." Marron was the daughter of Sailor Venus, and inherited her mother's readiness to goof off. "Oh, lemme see!"

With that, Marron ran to the side of the balcony "Hi everyone!"

The two girls stood there giggling and waving until a soft tone rang through the castle. The look of joy on the girl's faces suddenly turned into a look of pure horror. "Oh, no! We're late for lessons again! Teacher is going to be soooo mad!"


Later that Afternoon


"Why is it seem to take longer to finish lessons when there is something fun going on?" Rose whinned.

"How can you say that?" A blue haired girl cried. "Lessons are meant to be fun, and besides how are we supposed to learn anything without lessons?"

"Amanda, you are the only one who thinks lessons are fun." said a brown haired girl, "I think that Mercury blood has gotten to your head." With that, the girl giggled at her own lame joke. Making her brown braid fall over her shoulder.

"Laura, be nice, you know as well as I do, in about an hour you will be the first to ask for her help with homework." A raven-haired girl said, her long hair pulled back miko-style.

"Homework! What Homework!" Marron exclaimed, clearly shocked and worried.

"Now you did it, Rachel, you said the wrong thing." Amanda said and in a soothing voice, "My mother didn't give us any homework today because of the party tonite."

"Speaking of which, we need to get going or we're going to be late." With that, the girls seperated into their separte quarters to prepare for the event.


That Evening

"Wow! the palace is just beautiful!" Exclaimed the queen. "Thank you everybody!"

"It was nothing your majesty."

"Yeah, it was fun!"

"Still, Mars, Venus, thank you." she said to the four senshi. "Mercury, how are the children doing with their lessons? We haven't updated their progress lately."

The soldier of wisdom hesitated. "Well, Amanda, Marron, Rachel, and Laura are doing well, and so is the princess, its just that princess Rose always comes in late."

"Sounds familar." said the soldier of fire.

"Hush Mars." said Serenity, promply sticking out her tongue. "Mercury, I will talk to her and try to ensure it doesn't happen again."

With that, the sound of trumpets could be heard, symbolizing the start of the dance. "Come on guys," said the queen over her shoulder, "what do you say we go have fun?"

"Yeah"



End Chapter 2

A/N Alright! one more down, more to come, please review. I really would appreciate it. For those of you who don't know, a miko is the same as a priestess, and they wear their hair pulled back low and tied with a white ribbon. I'm pretty sure Raye wore her hair like that some, if any of you still have no idea what i'm talking about. Thats all for now, bye.