Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Princess Chronicles: Part 1 Sailor Stars Unite! ❯ The Star Crystal ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A/N Me again, back for another chapter. PLEASE READ AND REVIEW!!

Disclaimer: Same as last chapter

Chapter 5: The star crystal

"Mercury Neo Power!"

"Venus Neo Power!"

"Mars Neo Power!"

"Jupiter Neo Power!"

"Saturn Prism Power!"

"TRANSFORM!"

Chad was forced to shield his eyes from the bright flash as the five girls shouted. When he could finally open his eyes, he gasped at the sight.

The five girls who now stood before him were now dressed in sailor fukus. Even though he could tell they were part of the same team, each girl had different features to their outfit such as different shoes. In reality, Amanda, Marron, Rachael, and Laura had the exact same outfit as thier mother's when they started out.
But the princess was dressed in a light violet outfit,on her knee-lenth was gold cresent moon and her neck choaker held a gold picture of the plantet Saturn (A/N a circle with rings around it.)
The two star-shaped buns on her head were decorated with two star-shaped jewels, and her traria held a small white jewel.

"Cool!" the five girls exclaimed as they started giggling and chattering among themselves.

"Okay girls," Chad said over the hyper girls, "now that we've got that down,"

"Excuse me, Mister Chad."

"Yes, Rose?" He looked at the confused princess.

"Well, it seems that the others have taken the names and powers of thier mother's, but I am Saturn, if I am a moon princess, why am I Sailor Saturn?"

Her teacher smiled, "that is because you were born in mid-January, when the planet Saturn was in rule. It is true that you are a moon princess but you are also the senshi of life and death."

"Oh"

"Now, moving on," Chad said as the door behind him burst open.

"Sorry for interupting, Chad, but the king needs to see you in the laboratory wing now!"

"Thank you soldier, I'm on my way. Sorry girls, but that is all for today, just touch the jewel on the front of your uniform to transform back." With that, he ran of to the laboratory wing to learn of the King's distress.

"I wonder what that was all about," said Amanda as they transformed back.

"I have no idea." Racheal said.

"Don't worry about it, girls, its probably nothing." David said.

"I know," Marron said, "Why don't we go and play hide-and-seek."

"Yeah!"

"You guys go on without me, I just remembered something I forgot." Rose said. "I'll catch up with you later. Bye!"

'David was right, nothing is wrong, so, Father won't mind if I go and vist him. I can show him my new outfit.' Rose thought as she walked towards the lab wing.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^

"What do we know about it?" asked the King as he looked at the small star shaped crystal.

"Only that it was found outside the castle by a palace guard." A lab assistant said. "He said it fell from the sky and glowed a soft violet color before he picked it up. Also, when we did our initial energy readings, it gave off little power, but a few minutes ago, its energy reading went through the roof."

"I wonder what could have made it do that." Sailor Venus stated.

"It gives off no evil aura." Mars said. "But it could still be dangerous."

"No signs of radiation. And other than that power flux, gives off no energy signal."

The door behind them slid open and in the frame stood the small princess in her new sailor outfit. "Look Daddy! I got a new dress!"

"Huh?" The king turned at his daughter's voice.

BBBUUUUUUUUZZZZZZZZ

"What's going on?" Jupiter exclaimed. "The crystal's going haywire!"

"Energy levels though the roof!"

"Pretty!" Rose stood transfixed at the glowing light as it seemed to envelope her.

"Someone get the princess out of here!"

Rose felt herself lifted up and carried out of the room but she could not will herself to move. Only when the door was closed and the crystal out of her sight could she regain her movements. With out another word, she fell into a deep sleep.

"That does it," the king uttered. "Sailor Senshi, take this...this star crystal and lock it in a secure area in the palace. We must never let the princess near this thing again."

"Yes, your majesty."


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once the Senshi had left the Lab. assist uttered to himself. "I must report this at once."



Ends Chap 5


Thats all for now! Please reviews I need reviews!