Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Princess Chronicles: Part 1 Sailor Stars Unite! ❯ Good News and Bad News ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A/N Oh, My God! I don't update one day and I come back and I have soo many reviews! <dances around room> I'm so happy! I feel so loved! Thanx for the reviews! Yeah! Anyway, heres Chap 13! Enjoy!

Disclaimer: You got the point, right?

Chapter 13: Good News and Bad News



"So, tell me," King Endymion asked the Neo Sailor Scouts (Saturn wasn't with them) "who is that boy that you came back with?"

"Your Majesty," Neo Sailor Mars answered. "He is a close friend of ours."

"Yes," Venus added, "We have known him since we were little."

"Him and the princess are especially close." Jupiter said.

"Didn't you hear?" Mercury asked. "Their a couple now!"

"What?!" the other girls started chattering.

"When did this happen?"

"Yesterday, I think"

"Why am I always the last to know?"

The king watched as the girls talked away. He turned and went to find his wife. 'This is NOT good.'

************************************************************************ ********

Rose sat beside an unconious Robert in the hospital wing of the castle, "Please, Robert, if you can hear me, please wake up soon." She started sobbing. "I love you too much, please, don't leave me."

************************************************************************ ********

The King and his wife walked towards the hospital wing. "Do you think we should wait?" Serenity asked. "This is a big deal, and will break her heart."

"She will be fine." Endymion answered, "Lets tell her now, before it goes too far. It will crush her if we prolong the truth."

"I suppose you're right." Serenity said, saddness in her eyes. "Maybe, if I tell her our other suprise first, it will lighten the blow."

"We can only hope." The King said.

************************************************************************ ********

Rose cried herself into a light sleep. She woke to a light tap on the door. Her parents then entered. "How is he doing?" Her mother asked. She could tell her daughter had been crying.

"I dunno. He hasn't woke up yet." Rose said.

"Rose, come with us for a minute." Her father told her, "we need to have a talk with you."

Rose nodded and followed her parents out into the hall and then into an empty room.

"Rose, your father and I have two important things to tell you." Serenity said. "We expect you to be mature and take this as a young lady would. Do you understand?"

Rose stared at her mother, scared to learn what her parents wanted to tell her. She slowly nodded. "Yes, Mother."

The queen smiled. "Good, now Rose, you know we love you and we will always love you. Nothing will ever effect our love for you." Serenity paused and took her husband's hand. "We wanted you to be the first to know, I am going to have another baby. You are going to be a big sister!"

"What?" Rose looked at her parents, the new information still processing in her head. Suddenly it clicked, a huge smile spread across her face "Really?! I am going to have a new little brother or sister?! I can't wait! How long till I get to meet her/him?"

"Well, it won't be for a few months. I would say about seven more months to go."

"Awesome! I can't wait till I tell Robert..."

"Rose," The king interrupted her. "That was the other thing we wanted to talk to you about."

"What, he is going to be alright isn't he?"

"Oh, yes, he will be fine, but you must understand, Rose-bud, that you carry the title of the first born princess, and that holds a lot of importance." The king said gently. "The truth is, sweetheart, you and him cannot be allowed to have any kind of relationship. As a princess, you are only allowed to be with someone who has some kind of royal status, or at the very least, be related to royalty."

"What?" Rose said, tears welling in her eyes, "we can't be together?" Her parents nodded, "No," Rose shook her head, tears falling down her face, "you're lying, no, no, NO! ITS NOT FAIR!!"

She ran from the room, sobbed the entire way to her room, fell onto her bed, and cried the night away.


Ends Chapter 13

A/N So sad, right? Don't worry it gets better. Review, and I'll update! See ya!