Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Princess Chronicles: Part 1 Sailor Stars Unite! ❯ Missing! ( Chapter 14 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A/N Hey! I'm back! I'm ready, I'm set, and I'm writing another chapter! Here we go!

Thanx to rsd for reviewing!!

Disclaimer: I make minimum wage, I own nothing but bills. And the orginal characters in this story.

Chaper 14: Missing!

"So, she's been in her room all night crying?" Marron asked David.

"Yes, she was up late last night sobbing, I think she may have gotten some sleep, but she kept calling out his name."

"Its so tragic, we all know how close those two are, and even though we're still young, we know the meaning of love. To be unable to be with the one you truely care for and love has to be worse than death."

"Wow, Marron, you've never even had a boyfriend before, and you talk like you're an expert."

"Well, I am the sailor scout of love, right? I know a little bit."

"Will she ever get over him, you think?"

"I dunno, from what Mother always told me, a first love is always the most special for a girl. She will never forget her first love, and it will be the hardest one to get over. But she will have to, I suppose."

"I suppose so."

************************************************************************ ********

In the hospital wing of the castle, Sailor Mercury stood talking to Greg, the castle's head surgeon.

"So, how is he doing?" She asked him.

"By my observation, he is doing perfectly well. I'm suprised he hasn't woken up yet, if I didn't know any better, I'd say he was waiting for something to happen before he will wake up."

"That is weird." Mercury said. "Isn't about time we checked up on him?"

Greg looked at his watch. "You're right, would you like to accompany me, I know that if I had a lovely assistant, I would do alot better."

"Oh, you." She said giving a small giggle. "You know I'll help you, you don't have to flatter me."

"Yeah," he said, giving her a light kiss, "but I like to."

"Come on, lets go."

************************************************************************ ********

"Do you think we did the right thing?" Serenity asked her husband.

"We had to, dear, if we waited, the news would have been harder for her to handle."

"You're right, I suppose, but David told me that she was crying all last night. Her heart is in pieces, and it will take time for them to heal."

"Its not like we told her she couldn't be friends with him, we just said she and him couldn't be involved in any type of romantic relationship."

"I don't know if that will work." Serenity said, frowning.

"It will have to." Endynmion said. "We both know that the law is law and we can't change..."

He was cut off as Sailor Mercury and Greg came bursting through the door.

"Your Majesties, please forgive us, but there is an emergency."

"Yes, what is it?" Serenity asked.

"Its Robert," Mercury said, "he's missing."



Ends Chapter 14


A/N I know its short, but I thought it would be a nice stopping point. I'll try to make the next chap. a bit longer, kay? Reviews please. It helps keep me going with the story.