Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Princess Chronicles: Part 1 Sailor Stars Unite! ❯ A Wolf In Sheep's Clothing ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A/N I'm back! I so happy! So many reviews! Yeah! Anyway, here's chapter 15! This one is going to be long, cause I want to write alot! Alot of stuff is going to happen, pay attention!

Thanx to rsd for reviewing!

Disclaimer: blah, blah, blah

Chapter 15: A Wolf In Sheep's Clothing

"What?" The king and queen asked. "Robert's missing!?"

"Yes, we went to check on him, and he was gone." Mercury said.

"Also," Greg added, "his clothes were also missing. He must have woken up and left."

"I don't think he could have left the castle," the king said, "if he did, the palace guards would have alerted us."

"Is he alright to be moving around?" the queen asked.

"Yes, when we last checked on him, he was perfectly healthy." Greg told her. "As a matter of fact, just before we noticed he was missing, I mentioned that I was suprised he hadn't woken up, it seemed to me he was waiting for something."

"That doesn't matter now," the king said "what matters is that we find him before he gets himself into any trouble. Alert everyone in the castle to begin searching for him, but don't tell Rose, if she knows, it will only worry her further."

"Yes, your majesty."

************************************************************************ ********

Robert had walked this hall before, he was only walking in circles and he knew it. He sighed, "Where could that stupid thing be?" He turned a corner and found a long stairwell, with a smile, he started his decent into the underground portion of the castle.

************************************************************************ ********

"Any luck?" Amanda asked as she passed Laura.

"No, I haven't seen any sign of him."

"I wonder where he could be."

************************************************************************ ********

Robert continued his path down the underground hallway. "I can feel it, I'm getting closer. Not much longer now." Little did he know a security camera was following his every move.

************************************************************************ ********

David ran from the security room where he was stationed. "He's been seen by a camera in the forbidden part of the castle!"

He ran over to the king and queen and told them what he saw.

"He's where?!"

"Endymnion, we have to get to him before he finds the..."

"I know, lets go!"

************************************************************************ ********

Robert had finally reached the end of the very long hallway. He gasped as he looked up at a huge door that covered the entire wall. The door looked heavy and engraved on it was a huge star. Smiling, he placed his hand on the door, and began to push.

"Hey, Stop!"

Robert turned and saw the king, his wife, and a kitten running towards him.

"Is there a problem?" Robert asked with a look of confusion on his face.

"What are you doing down here? This part of the castle is off limits and you have no business down here!" The king said in an angry tone.

"I, um, was just" 'I need an excuse' he thought, "looking for, um, the bathroom!"

"Oh, honey," the queen said taking her husband's arm, "he was only looking for the bathroom, now, please calm down."

"Yes, I'm calmed down, now, Robert, follow us, we'll show you to the bathroom."

"Um, alright."

'I almost had it.' Robert thought as he followed the couple up the stairs and back into the main part of the castle.

************************************************************************ ********

A little while later, Rose and Robert stood outside the castle's doors.

"Are you sure you don't want to stay longer?" Rose asked him.

"No, my folks are probably worried sick about me so I need to get going!" He replied.

"Oh," she had a depressed look in her eyes. "Well, do you need a ride home?"

"No, I'm fine, the exercise is good for me!"

"Oh, well, um, Robert there's something I need to tell you." She said dreading what was to come. "Mother and Father have told me that you and I cannot be in a romantic relationship."

"I know, they told me. I don't care what they think of me. I only care about you, so please give me a smile, kay?"

Rose gave him a sweet smile.

"That's better. I'll see you later!" He dashed off.

She watched his retreating figure. She gave a sad sigh, 'if it were only so simple.'

************************************************************************ ********

Robert ran until he reached the edge of the city, with a glance around him to make sure he was alone, he thrust his hand out and before him a portal appeared. With a smirk he stepped through the portal and was instantly teleported to his private chamber. "Darn it! I was so close I could smell it! Next time, I won't fail!"

A knock came on his door. "Enter."

"Sorry sir," A soldier entered. "I thought you called for me."

"I did not." he replied. "Now, leave me be."

"Yes, Lord Bob."



Ends Chapter 15

A/N Hahahahahaha I finally got this chap written! No, its not a trick! Robert IS Bob! How did you guys like this turn of events? Review, and you'll find out what happens next!