Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Raia Returns! ❯ Strange Happenings on the Moon ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Stars glittered in Illyria's eyes as she woke, feeling the time key in her hand. Her arms still held the sleeping rabbit of the moon, holding her close as she placed the time key back around her neck.

Looking at Rini, she saw her changed clothes. Her top and shirts had now become a small royal dress, making Illyria push her away.

"What are you doing to me?" Illyria whispered softly, rubbing her head. She had gone soft and betrayed her father.

"I will now do what I should have done years ago." Illyria got to her feet.

Rini stirred quietly, looking up at Illyria with scared blue eyes. Her body went into shock, seeing the dress on Illyria's limber form.

"Why are you wearing a dress?" Rini asked quietly, pushing herself up onto her behind.

"I'm not wearing a dress." Illyria looked down to touch it, feeling the soft fabric.

"What is happening to me?!" Illyria screamed, running away from the girl.

Neo Queen Selenity watched from the hill, a frown upon her gentle bearing face. Her throat welled up, seeing the girl run away towards the Moon Gardens.

"Raia?" She whispered hoarsely, seeing Rini's still form on the ground.

"Oh my moon! Rini!!" Selenity called out, picking up her dress and running across the grass in her expensive slippers.

She picked Rini up and cuddled her close.

"Everything is okay now, Usa. Mummy's here." She soothed quietly, feeling Rini's sobs. Endyimon ran over with his generals and hugged them both.

"Endymion, she's back." Neo-Queen Selenity whispered, tears falling from her blue eyes. Endyimon looked at her and pulled them tighter to him.

"Tonight, I will send out my generals to find her. No daughter of mine sleeps outside alone." He said protectively, guiding his beloved family inside.

He called his four main generals outside into the Moon gardens, keeping his senses on alert. He could feel her close by but ignored it as he spoke.

She watched from the bushes close to the palace, seeing the King instruct his generals.

"If you find a girl wearing the royal Moon dress, bring her to me personally. If I find any of you have touched her, you will be killed. I want you to search every part of these palace grounds." Endyimon told them, looking up at his Usako on their private balcony. He smiled softly and walked inside, going to check upon his daughter.

"I think he's talking about you Jadeite." Zoisite elbowed his brother in the ribs.

"Hey!" Jadeite shouted, chasing Zoisite into the bushes.

Kunzite and Nepthlite walked the other direction, ignoring their immature twin brothers.

"I wonder why Endyimon has sent us out here to find a measly girl." Nepthlite complained, earning a sharp look from Kunzite.

"She is the Princess and we do what the King says." Kunzite told his brother harshly. Kunzite sighed loudly, missing his sweet Minako.