Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Return ❯ A Bad Day ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

-The night before: In Palace-
 
“Where have you been?” Serenity asked with a sleepy face and hardly opened eyes.
 
“To the library, I couldn't sleep.” Endymion replied while slipping beneath the blanket.
 
His answer made her fully awaken. `You're thinking about that bitch again.' She frowned; apparently it was one of those nights again. On those nights, her husband would lock himself in the library, moaning the name of a certain blonde. May be he moaned out loud on purpose, or may be he did it sub-consciously. She never knew. She didn't want to know. Either way it irritated her.
 
Although she resented it, she didn't show any evidence in her voice. “May be some energy consumed exercise would help you to sleep?” She said while she creeping her hand under his pajama and using her index finger to draw circle around his navel.
 
“Iie. It's rather late. We should sleep.” He rejected her invitation by gently pulling her hand away.
 
“Hai.” She snuggled close to him and placed a kiss on his cheek. Then she pretended falling asleep. `Can that bloody photo please you like I do? I bet it can't give you a blowjob.' Unfortunately, King Endymion preferred the photo, even though it wouldn't do anything physically.
 
They hadn't have sex for ages. The king always had his excuses; either he was too tired or there would be a meet on early next morning. However, he would still have strain to undergo his fantasy. Surely she perceived the reason; long before she saw the photo inside his diary. She knew he married her because she was pregnant. She knew he had his eyes on the Wind Senshi every since the battle between Mistress9. She knew she never gained his heart.
 
Actually, she was glad when she was informed that Haruka gone missing. She thought her prince would forget the tomboy and had his eyes on her again. However, things did not go that way. Once they married, she found out his `hobby'. His hobby was driving her crazy. Deep inside her heart, she knew the king would go once the tomboy showed up again. That was why she never commanded a serious search for the missing Sailor Senshi. She wished the tomboy vanish forever. (A/N: That was why Haruka was able to hide herself after all those years.)
 
`I don't know what have you done, but you won't steal him from me bitch, never!' She cursed in her heart and blamed all her `misfortune' on the tomboy.
 
-----------------
 
-Present-
 
“Tenoh?”
 
Haruka froze. `It must be my bad day.' She never thought she would meet `him' again, especially `him'.
 
Before she could react, Seiya had taken off her cap, leaned near and studied her face once more. “It's really you. Where have you been all those years.” He yelled in excitement and hugged her. “I better tell the others now.” He took out his communicator and wanted to call the others. However it was slapped away and fell on the floor.
 
“Don't.” She slapped his hand and growled. “Pretend you have never seen me or else I will totally kick your butt.” She threatened him and hoped he would just do what she said.
 
However, Seiya had his own mind. He grabbed her shoulders immediately, shaking on it and asked. “What are you thinking, Tenoh? They worry about you. You should go and see Michiru. She feels so guilty, about making you leave.”
 
“It's none of your business.” She snapped back immediately. “And why should I care about your girl's friend feelings.” She pushed off his hands and turned around. However, Seiya grabbed her wrist instead and pulling her back; preventing her from running away. “Let me go or I'll kick your ass!”
 
“Damn, you don't understand.” He paused for a second. “Gomen nasai, I was young and… we broke up shortly afterward. She regretted. Even though she had dated few people, we all know she still thinking about you. Just go and meet her Onegai.”
 
“I said it's none of your business.” She growled even angrier. “I won't and I can't meet them.” She tried to push away his hand, but he was squeezing her wrist really tight.
 
“Naze?” he asked.
 
She ignored his question and only wanted to leave as soon as possible. May be she had already explored her arrival, still they did not know her current name. There was still a chance they wouldn't catch her, if she escaped now. She sensed that Seiya wouldn't let go this easily. She kicked his stomach and hoped he would release it because of pain.
 
“I won't let go.” He held her wrist even harder. He knew if he let go now, the stubborn girl may never showed up again.
 
“Fuck off now. Didn't you hear what I said?” She kicked him and punched his face by her free hand.
 
Indeed, their `little' disagreement had already caused the guards attention. They came and help Seiya to `catch' Haruka. After a short battle, they `captured' Haruka and pushed her onto the floor. If it was a one on one fight, our wind senshi wouldn't have lost. However there had been five people; six if you included Seiya so…
 
“Kou-sama, Daijoubu?”
 
“Hai.” Indeed, he was far from fine. His eye was starting to bruise. His feet had been stepped on more than once and his stomach hurt so badly. `Just like the old days.' He smirked. Ignoring the sores covered his body; he went and searched for his communicator.
 
He bent down and was going to grab his communicator. However he stopped when he heard the wind Senshi said something.
 
“Don't.” She chewed her bottom lip. “Onegai.” `It must be my bad day. I never thought I would beg him. I should have run on the second I saw him.'
 
He was surprised. His eyes went wide; twice it normal size. `Did she just beg me?' “I won't if you'll talk with me. Guard would you be kind enough to help me arranging a meeting room; where I and my DEAR guest Tenoh-san will have a serious chat.”
 
-------------------
 
-Same time: In Palace-
 
`Ruka, where have you been? It's more than ten years already.' Neptune glanced out from the window and sunk into her thought.
 
Flashback:
 
`Does she really have to flirt with those girls?' Michiru frowned. It was an after party of the `Kaioh Michiru X Three Lights join concert'. The blonde said she would go for a drink. Not a surprise, it was end up attracting a crowd of girls instead. `Don't you dare to touch my Ruka!' She cursed as she saw a girl `brave' enough to place her hand on Haruka's shoulder. Of course being `elegant Michiru', she wouldn't shout or yell at them. She needed to behave and pretend she didn't mind.
 
Michiru sighed. Indeed, she knew her jealousy meant nothing. Haruka loved her deadly and wouldn't cheat on her. It was only some stupid flirt. Haruka had this `interest' since they meet; long before they started dating. She couldn't ask Haruka to change her `interest', just because she was her girl friend.
 
“It isn't fair, Tenoh-san is popular.” Seiya walked near Michiru and said while his head was facing Haruka.
 
“I don't see the reason why you're jealous; considering the size of your personal fans club.” Michiru replied while still facing Haruka, not bothering to look at Seiya.
 
“Iie, that wasn't what I meant.”
 
“Nani?” Michiru was surprised.
 
Seiya smirked. “It's you. Why can't you flirt with your admirers, while she enjoying flirts exchanged from fans?”
 
“I can.” Michiru replied firmly. `Can I?' However, she doubted inside her heart. Haruka would easily lose her temper when someone/anyone neared her. She couldn't remember the last time she had a conversation with her male fan which didn't end by a punch from the blonde.
 
“Sure. I guess you have a better way to spend you free time. Don't get me wrong, I know you like your fans. Demo I bet you would rather spend time with the one you're in love with. Tenoh never realizes just how lucky she is. If it was me, I wouldn't bother to catching attention from others. I would reserve my attention to you and only you.”
 
Michiru's eyes went wide. “What do you mean?” `It sounds like a confession.'
 
“I will wait for you at Crown tomorrow noon.” Seiya said. Then he turned around and stepped away.
 
“Wait. I won't go.”
 
“You don't have to, if you don't want. Demo I'll wait.” He smiled at her before leaving.
 
----------------
 
“I saw you talking with that thing earlier. What did he want?” Haruka asked. She drove her and Michiru back home after the party.
 
“A date.” This answer would only cause trouble, but Michiru did it on purpose. She was still unhappy about the blonde; about her and her flirting during the party.
 
“Nani.” Haruka stopped the car suddenly and cause them fell forward. “I won't let you go and I'll teach him a lesson later.”
 
“What's wrong with you? You can enjoy your admirers and why can't I?” Michiru shouted.
 
“He isn't admiring you. He only wants to get under your panties.” Haruka snapped back immediately.
 
“That's enough. Seriously you're overacting.” She crossed her arms in front of her chest and titled her head sideway. “Just keep driving; I want to be back as soon as possible.” She ordered.
 
End of Flashback.
 
Neptune sighed. Then she reclined on her chair and closed her eyes. Why am I so stupid? It was how she and Seiya started. About a month later, she finally had a proper separation with the blonde. Actually she never hated Seiya for seducing her, not at all. It was her who broke up with him. The vocal was being nice to the very end.
 
She didn't love Seiya and she knew it from the beginning. However, the flirting and the popularity from the tomboy drove her crazy. Also the raven-haired man able to gave her attention which she was hungered for. That was why she escaped to him.
 
However later, `too late' later, she realized those attentions meant nothing, if it wasn't from the one she in love with. And those flirts and that popularity seemed puny, when they compared to the loneliness after the separation. Too late, it was too late when she finally grasped her true feelings. The blonde had already vanished and yet no trace of her after ten years.
 
She tried to get going with her life and dated few people, still none of them could compare to the blonde. Where have you been? Are you still angering at me?
 
-----------
 
-In the other side of the city-
 
Haruka was brought in to a meeting room and Seiya was friendly offering her coffee. However, she didn't drink it. She only wanted to finish it as soon as possible. “Don't forget your promise.” She glared at Seiya.
 
“What's your problem? Don't you know they're worried about you? Everyone is missing you; even me.” The last past was said not any louder than a whispered. Luckily the blonde didn't hear it, he quickly continued. “In the palace, there is a room for you, Michiru decorates it herself. Everyone can see her longing for you. It has been ten years already. Even though you don't love her now, you could still….”
 
“I did not leave because of Michiru.” She was annoyed and had interrupted him with a calm voice. `At least, it was not only because of her.'
 
Seiya was confused. There were no other reason he saw which could have made the blonde disappeared. He didn't trust the blonde. “Then why did you vanish.”
 
“It's-it's” Suddenly the flashback of her rape attacked her. `Baka. Why do you make me think about that?' “It's none of your business.” She used all her strength to speak that sentence. Tears were forming in her eyes, but she wouldn't let then fall; no, not in front of him. She tilted her head, stared at the table, to avoid Seiya's gazed.
 
Seiya noticed her hesitation. `What ever happened to her, it musts be harsh. I shouldn't push it.' A rush of guilt ran though his body, when he saw the tomboy had lost the spark in her eyes. It was the second time he saw the vulnerable side of the Wind Senshi. The first time happened when he had stolen her mermaid. `Quickly, Seiya you need to change the topic.' “Ano… Why did you come here, in the first place?”
 
Haruka raised an eye blow, she didn't aware he would ask this. “I came for the job interview for the pian… Forget it, it was a stupid idea. Are you done? I need to go and don't forget your promise.”
 
Suddenly a light bulb glowed next to Seiya's head. An idea popped in his mind. “You came for the pianist job. Okay you have it.”
 
“Nani?”
 
“Your heard me. You have the job of pianist. And as long as you work for it, I won't tell anyone your whereabouts.”
 
“Are you black-mailing me?” Haruka shouted.
 
---------------------
 
A\N: As far as I know, the Sailor team is also Royal (they are princess of their own planet) and live in the palace during crystal Tokyo. Correct me if I'm wrong, coz I don't really understand the future part in the serious. Anyway, in this fanfic, they all live together in the palace and the Sailor team is also title as Royal. So earlier (chp 2) when Haruka said the loyal worry about her, she meant the sailor scouts worry about her. Hope you enjoyed by story.