Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Return ❯ Tuxedo Kamen ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

“Silence Wall.” A blast of energy was going to attack Saturn. Luckily she managed to open her shield before it hit her. “Daijoubu-ka?” She asked Chibi-Moon.
 
“Hai.” Chibi-Moon replied while nodding her head.
 
Although they were safe from this attack, the battle wasn't going to be easy. Both `Pink Sugar Heart Attack' and `Silence Wall' couldn't do any physical harm to the youma. To be honest, they were running around, avoiding its attacks and waiting for aid than battling with it.
 
However, bad luck didn't stop there. Unexpectedly, Chibi-Moon had tumbled over her own foot and fell on the ground. The youma sought its chance, jumped near her and readied to slap her with its hand.
 
“Yamatte.” ChibiMoon begged for mercy. Saturn titled her head and saw them, but she was too far away to do anything.
 
When its hand was only inches away from Chibi-Moon, a white rose shot in and stopped the attack. They all turned their heads in the direction where the rose had come from. Someone wearing a tuxedo was standing in the sun light.
 
“You know it is rude to slap a lady.”
 
“Tuxedo Kamen-sama?” Both Saturn and Chibi-Moon gawked at him and asked. They weren't certain whether he was Tuxedo Kamen or not; but surely he dressed like one.
 
“That is so gay; don't ever call me that again.” The mysterious boy protested, and then he thought for a moment and said. “Tux will do, just call me Tux.” With that he jumped near the youma and started battling with it.
 
Since he went near, both senshi was able to study him more closely. He wasn't `Tuxedo Kamen-sama', at least not the one they knew. He was still a boy; a Chibi-Tuxedo Kamen. Unlike the usual Tuxedo Kamen; he wore a white Tuxedo, pure white from his hat to his shoes. However, size and fuku weren't the only different, the new boy also had a sword and extremely fast speed. `He is fast, really fast; almost as fast as wind.' They were surprised on his speed. None of the current scouts they know could be this quick.
 
`Would the youma ever be off it's guard?' Tux was seeking for an opportunity to kill it the entire time. Finally he found one when the youma attacked injuring his left arm and it went less defensive afterwards. `It's the right time.' He lifted his sword, jumped near the youma and cut off its head in one smooth motion. It died instantly.
 
“Suqoi! You're strong.” Chibi-Moon yelled in excitement. “I am Sailor Chibi-Moon and this is Sailor Saturn.” She introduced politely. “I see you have injured. Would like to…”
 
“You're filthy thief!” Saturn interrupted. The battle had finished. She looked at the one so call `Tux' more carefully and found out he was holding the Space Sword. The sword which was belonged to Uranus.
 
“You stole that sword. Return it now.” Saturn ran near and used her Glaive pointing at Tux. “When and where did you steal it? Tell me now or I'll kill you.”
 
He smirked. “I'll tell you, if only you can…” He bent his knee. “Catch me.” Then, he jumped backward and vanished.
 
------------------
 
“You have a son?” Seiya asked while raising an eyebrow. `When had Haruka started liking guys?' He went wide eyes. The news had surprised him. Sub-consciously he loosened his grab on Haruka's arm. She took the chance and started running away. `Okay, may be he is adopted.' He was calmed down a little at this thought. According to him, Haruka was too masculine to conceive a child. “Matte!” He shouted and caused attention from the tomboy. “I've got a car. It'll be faster.”
 
Without a single moment of hesitation, Haruka ran toward Seiya. She grabbed his wrist and dragged him along with her. Her thoughts were only on Yuki. The school had just called and informed her that there was a youma attack. Yuki was injured and he had been sent to Juban hospital. Actually she didn't think much, she wasn't aware the consequence of bringing Seiya with her. She only wanted to be with her son as soon as possible. Surely, her driving would be faster than a cab.
 
“Fuck off! It's me who will drive.” She yelled since Seiya sat in the driver's sit.
 
“H-Hai.” He was scared of Haruka at the moment. Of course he had seen the enraged and dangerous Haruka before, yet it was more than ten years ago. He slowly climbed to the passenger seat, but half way though, his was kicked, which pushed him to the other side of the car instantly. She sat in and started the car immediately; didn't bother to wait for Seiya sitting properly.
 
----------------------
 
Special thanks to Haruka's skillful driving; it took less than 15 minuets for them to arrive at Juban Hospital. Haruka ran towards the main desk near the entrance to enquire instantly. She wasn't aware that Seiya was closely following behind. The nurse guided them to Yuki who was licking a lollipop while waiting for his Papa. There was bandage on his left arm and that was the only place he had injured.
 
“Yuki!” Haurka yelled once she saw her son, she hugged him and kissing his forehead. “Daijubu?” `Kami-sama, I thought I would lose him.' The idea of losing Yuki was killing her and she was glad that the boy was fine.
 
`He has her eyes. He's her son, real son.' That was the first idea popped into Seiya's mind when he saw Yuki. He was shocked. He couldn't even imagine Haruka sleeping with a man and getting pregnant. `I guess many things have changed and happened.'
 
“Hai, it's only a scratch. The teachers were over acting.” Yuki replied.
 
“Iie, it's not a scratch, it's a cut and we had to put 3 stitches.” The nurse said. Then she turned her head to face Seiya. “Demo sir, your son is very brave, three stitches and not a single tear.”
 
“Ano… I'm not his father.” Seiya blushed slightly while correcting the nurse.
 
“Thanks god for that.” Haruka added. `Why he is still here? How could that nurse think that HE is Yuki's father?' “He has nothing to with do us. Could we leave now?”
 
---------------
 
“Papa, is he your friend?” Yuki asked after he titled his head to look behind. He and Haruka had left the hospital, but Seiya was closely followed behind.
 
“Iie.” Haruka frowned. `Damn, is he following us?'
 
“Demo, he is following us.” He was slightly scared by a stranger. He could feel the stranger was desperately to follow them. He could see the stranger's eyes had narrowed and stared at his papa's back the entire time. `What does he want?'
 
Haruka bent down and whispered gently in Yuki's ear. “Don't worry he won't be able to hurt you.” Then she turned around, crossed her arms in front of her chest and faced Seiya. “What do you want?” She said annoyingly. “I have already called a day off. It my free time now. KOU! Stop following!”
 
“It's a free country. I can go anywhere I want.” `At last, I'll discover where you live today. The address you wrote down on your job application was false. I was wondering around the street like an idiot last night. I'll find out what and why are you hiding, soon Haruka.'
 
“Then go somewhere else. Don't you have other things to do; like dating or whatever?” However, Seiya didn't reply. She went near and grabbed his collar. Then she whispered in his ear with a warning voice. “Look Kou, I know you want to follow me home. I will deal with you tomorrow. Meanwhile just don't let Yuki notice your existence. Get it?”
 
“Hai.” Seiya answered. `Being a mother must have changed her a lot, though she is still rude and defensive. Demo she tries to negotiate. If it was ten years ago, she would have just beaten me to death.'
 
------------------------
 
-Mean while at the Palace-
 
“Taru, would you please drop it?” ChibiUsa begged.
 
“Why? You saw him, you saw it. He is nothing but a filthy thief.” Hotaru protested.
 
“Iie, he isn't. He saved us. He is our hero. I could only see that it was just an ordinary sword.”
 
“Iie, it was the…”
 
“Small lady, what's happening?” Serenity and her fellow sailor scouts stepped inside the chamber where ChibiUsa and Saturn were arguing with each other.
 
“Your highness.” “Mother.” They both bowed to the Queen.
 
“Hime-chan, would you like to tell me what's happened? We could hear you two bickering all the way down the corridor.” Neptune asked while marching near Hotaru. Then she kneed down and gently stroked her daughter's hair.
 
“Hai.” Hotaru nodded. “There was a youma attacking the school.”
 
“It reminds me, I saw a warning signal on the computer.” Mercury interrupted. “Demo, it was gone shortly afterward. You two take care of it, didn't you?”
 
“Iie, someone else did.” Hotaru frowned. She was ashamed that she was saved by Tux; a filthy thief according to her.
 
“And he was strong. He severed the youma with only one cut.” ChibiUsa said excitingly.
 
“Don't honor him. He is nothing but a thief.” Hotaru shouted.
 
“He?” Both Neptune and Serenity asked at the same time. “Would you tell us from the beginning?” Serenity requested.
 
“Hai.” ChibiUsa replied. “When the youma attacked us, we were saved by the new Tuxedo Kamen. He called himself Tux.”
 
“And he is a thief.” Hotaru glowered.
 
Neptune stunned, never before she saw her daughter had this angry attitude. “Nazi?” She was confused. “Didn't he save you?”
 
“Hai. Demo he did it with the space sword. That sword belongs to Papa.” Everyone's heart skipped a bit when Hotaru said the word papa. They all knew who she referred to.
 
“It's only an ordinary sword. By the way, why would he have the space sword?” ChibiUsa protested.
 
“It's because he stole it.”
 
“Taru.”
 
“Hime-chan, I think we should drop this now. We will know the truth when he appears again.” Neptune said while holding Hotaru's hand. `A new Tuxedo Kamen with Space Sword; it's too stupid. She must have mistaken something else.'
 
“Hai, I agree with you.” Venus annexed. “You two have no idea what it means to have a new Tuxedo Kamen.”
 
“Huh?” Both ChbiUsa and Hotaru confused.
 
“He is knight of Sailor Moon. Or Chibi-Moon I should say. ChibiUsa-chan, you'll have a boyfriend.” Venus teased.
 
“Will he be my boyfriend?” ChibiUsa blushed and lowered her head. (Mysterious voice: No he won't, never.)
 
“Fiancé to be exact.” Every one joked on ChibiUsa except Hotaru and Serenity.
 
`Next time I'll catch him and prove to everyone that I am right. He is nothing but a thief.'
 
`A new Tuxedo Kamen with the Space Sword, it isn't a good sign.' When it came down to observation, Serenity tended to believe Hotaru more than her daughter. `That bitch I know she would come to nothing good.' She clenched her fist. `Damn, she raped my husband. She must drug him or got him drunk. Endymion wouldn't betray me willingly. It must be her fault. I'm sorry for that poor kid; having such a villainous mother. He saved Small Lady. He should be a good boy; at least half of his genes are good. He wasn't bad in nature.' Then she made a decision in her heart. `I'll save that kid from that bitch. She doesn't deserve a son from Endymion.'