Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon and Card Captors Join Forces ❯ Disappearing Act ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Sailor Moon or Card Captors. I do however own Lady Celestial since I created her. Please do not copy my story and claim it to be yours. That is all.

Author's Note: This is the rewrite of SM & CC Join Forces. I'm doing Card Captors based on the manga version since I have the manga and didn't see all of the anime. Sailor Moon will be based on the anime for as much of it as I have seen (which means based on everything but Sailor Stars cause I haven't seen it.)

Sailor Moon and Card Captors Join Forces

Chapter 1: Disappearing Act

It was a normal day for Sakura Kinomoto. She had awoken to see Kero playing video games like usual. Of course she was always running late too. Even after catching all the Clow Cards and changing them in Sakura Cards, she was still oversleeping.

"OH! Touya is going to tease me for sure. I'm in middle school and still oversleeping!" complains Sakura as she finishes dressing and heads down stairs.

"Well if it isn't the monster," teases Touya as he gets ready to leave the house. "Over sleeping still?"

"You are so mean!" says Sakura as she steps on Tori's foot causing him to grimace.

Sakura followed her older brother out the door and towards the school area. Yukito joined them as they passed his house. Once they went their separate ways, Sakura headed straight for school where she met up with her best friend, Tomoyo.

"Kon'nichi wa, Tomoyo!" Sakura says as she greets Tomoyo with a happy smile.

"Kon'nichi wa, Sakura," replies Tomoyo.

They head for their classroom and meet up with Li in class. Sakura blushes slightly but smiles warmly as she sees Syaoran look at her and smile back. Sakura was glad that Syaoran was finally able to live in Tomoeda instead of Hong Kong. Tomoyo couldn't help but sigh happily as she looked at Syaoran and Sakura.

"They are just such a cute couple," giggles Tomoyo to herself.

After school Sakura, Syaoran, Tomoyo, and Kero are sitting around in Sakura's bed room. Touya and Yukito were downstairs together.

"So…How'd you finally get your mom to let you move to Tomoeda?" asks Tomoyo curiously.

She hadn't had much opportunity to speak with Syaoran after his return since she was busy trying to get her fashion designing career moving with her mother's help. Kero was paying absolutely no attention to them and all of his attention to the video game yet again.

"I just told her the truth. I told her about my feelings for Sakura and how I wanted to be here to protect her in case anything decided to challenge our Card Mistress," says Syaoran as he is sitting close to a blushing Sakura.

"Oh! I almost forgot!" says Tomoyo as she jumps to her feet. "I got something for you two."

"Nani?" exclaims Sakura as Tomoyo hands each of them a plain white box.

Sakura opened the box to pull out the pink outfit as Li pulled out a similar looking green outfit.

"But Tomoyo…" begins Sakura as she looks at the outfit.

"I know. I know," says Tomoyo as she waves her hand in a dismissive manner. "There are no more cards to change or capture. I was kind of hoping that you two could wear them and let me video tape something like old times."

Both Sakura and Syaoran were blushing at this point. Tomoyo looked at them with a pleading look. The couple sighed at the same time which cause Tomoyo to grin from ear to ear. She knew they wouldn't turn her down.

Eventually both Syaoran and Sakura were standing in Sakura's room wearing the new outfits. Tomoyo was fusing over how cute they both looked while Kero was trying to refrain from laughing at the blushing couple. A knock came from the door and Sakura beckoned the person to enter. She knew it wasn't her father since he was out of town for the week visiting some university.

"We brought you guys some food," says Touya as he and Yukito enter the room with the food trays. Touya looks at Syaoran and scowls. Syaoran sees Touya and returns his scowl. Touya still didn't like the punk even if Sakura loved him. "Playing dress up, monster?"

"TOUYA!" wails Sakura as she stomps on his foot for the second time today.

Yukito and Tomoyo were both chuckling. Suddenly everything goes quiet and Sakura becomes very serious as does Syaoran and Kero. Kero no longer pretended to be a stuffed animal since Touya knew about Sakura and the cards.

"Do you sense it, Sakura?" asks Syaoran.

"Hai," she replies as she bites her lower lip.

"Sense what, monster?" asks Touya as he stands there confused.

Suddenly as they were no longer standing in Sakura's room. They were all gone. Sakura, Syaoran, Yukito, Kero, Tomoyo, and Touya had all vanished without a trace.

Usagi had woken up late as usual and had to literally run to school so that she wouldn't be late and get yet another detention. With the Dark Moon Circus defeated there wasn't anything interrupting the senshi's lives. Chibi-usa was staying with Usagi and her family still, at least until it was time for her to return home to the future again. Usagi had a normal day at school for the most part other then the detention she got for being late to class. All the inner senshi were at Rei's temple for the meeting but got stuck waiting on Usagi to get out of dentention. Usagi, Chibi-usa, and the inner senshi were sitting in the fire reading room. Mamoru had just gotten to the temple as the girls are finishing their meeting.

"Usagi will you stop being such a meatball head!" says Rei.

"I'M NOT A MEATBALL HEAD!!" wails Usagi.

"Well you're definitely a ditz," comments Rei.

"I AM NOT!!" Usagi wails again.

Usagi and Rei get into one of their squabbles yet again. The rest of the senshi just sigh as Rei and Usagi continue to argue about stupid things.

"Hey girls." says Mamoru as he enters the room.

"Mamoru!" says Chibi-usa happily as she runs over and hugs him.

Usagi stops arguing with Rei and runs over to hug Mamoru.

"I'm so happy to see you Mamo-chan!" says Usagi.

"I'm happy to see you too, Usako," replies Mamoru.

Suddenly everything grows quiet and they all disappear from the room.

Sakura and the others look around at the large stove cavern they had appeared in. Yukito closes his eyes as he transforms into Yue and Kero transforms also. Sakura takes a few steps away from them and Touya stops her.

"Okay monster. What is going on here?" asks Touya.

"I don't really know…" begins Sakura. "I sensed some strong magic and next thing I know we're here."

Suddenly a bright light flashes and six girls, a guy, and two cats appear across the room from Sakura and her friends.

"What happened?" asks Minako as she looks around confused.

"I don't know. There was a surge of magical energy in the room and suddenly we some how appeared here. I believe that whoever belongs to the magical energy in the temple room is somehow responsible to why we ended up here," says Ami as she types away on her mini computer.

"Look! There is someone over on the other side of the room," exclaims Usagi as she points towards Sakura and her gang.

Sakura and Usagi approach each other cautiously, unsure who the other is. They stare at each as trying to figure it out until they are interrupted by a voice.

"Brave Warriors. Listen to me," the voice calls out.

"Who said that?" asks Usagi in a nervous voice.

"Nani?" asks Sakura as she looks around. "Where are you?"

Suddenly a strange woman appears to the right of Sakura and Usagi. The woman has long, pale blonde hair that just touches the ground. She also has silver-gray eyes, silver lips, and pale skin. She is wearing a long white dress that stops at her ankles and she has a pair of silver high heels. The woman appears to not be much older than Usagi but her eyes showed she was older then she appeared.

"My name is Lady Celestial. I have brought you here for a reason. This world is in great danger of dying if the evil forces capture the Crystal Star. All the warriors of this dimension are dead so I have reached to other dimensions to seek help. You young warriors are the only ones who can save my dimension. Please help me," pleads the young woman.

"Why us?" asks Syaoran as he goes to stand beside Sakura.

"With your powers you can defeat this evil. I would do it myself but I lack the power necessary to save the Crystal Star. You people, together, have an incredible power. I beg you to please help me. If you refuse I will send you back to your world no questions asked." says Lady Celestial as she closes her eyes sadly.

Sakura looks back at her friends and then at Li. She felt sympathy for this woman who was pleading for their help.

"I want to help you," says Sakura as she takes a few steps towards the woman.

"Are you crazy?" shouts Touya as he glares at Sakura. "You could get hurt."

"I agree with your brother on this one, Sakura," says Keroberos.

"Touya she needs our help. If you want to go back then go ahead but I want to help her." states Sakura as she plants her feet firmly.

"Alright then. I guess I'm with you Sakura," says a reluctant Keroberos.

"I will stay too," says Yue. "I must keep my promise of protecting my young mistress."

"I wouldn't leave you do this by yourself, Sakura. I'm with you," answers Syaoran.

"I think I'll stay too. I can get some great shots of Sakura using the Cards," says Tomoyo. "An I'll get to see you and Li in action wearing the new outfits I made you."

"But Tomoyo! It might be too dangerous for you and Touya," says Sakura. "Neither of you have magic!"

"Sorry, Sakura. You stay then I stay. I am not going to let my little sister wander about this place, following the orders of some strange woman," says Touya as he crosses his arms. "I'll look after Tomoyo."

"I want to help too," says Usagi as she too takes a few steps towards the woman.

"If Usagi stays then so do we," says Makoto as she grins. "Besides we'll get to see some action again."

"Usako?" asks Mamoru as he walks up to Usagi. "Are you sure about this?"

"Yes I am, Mamo-chan," answers a determined Usagi.

"Then I am with you, Usako," says Mamoru as he hugs her.

"Thank you guys," says Usagi as she looks back at her friends.

"There will be time for introductions later please follow me so I can explains some more things since you all have agreed to stay. I thank you all for offering your help." says Lady Celestial as she walks off down a hallway.

Sakura looks at Usagi and her friends momentarily before following Lady Celestial. The other soon follow.

Well that is it for the rewrite of the first chapter. By the way, the outfits Sakura and Syaoran are wearing are their movie outfits from the second movie. Since she doesn't wear that outfit in the manga I decided to use it in my story as a new outfit Tomoyo designed for her and Syaoran. Hope the rewrite is better then the original. I know I took so long to get back to this story but I lost interest in fan fiction for some time. I'm back now. I'll try to rewrite at least one chapter a week (there are only three current chapters) and a start the new chapters after the rewrites are done. Look for chapter 2 soon! (An yeah I did switch to original names instead of dub names.)