Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon: Crystal Chronicles ❯ Enter The Chronus Knights ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Room of Time and Space had always been the proper home of the Chronos Crystal. This talisman was very powerful, and needed to stay out of the atmosphere of the Moon Kingdom, due to its extraordinary powers. Kept in this strata of entropy and space, the Chronos Crystal quickly began to lose its power and flair since it was kept all in disorder. Desperate, the crystal itself called out for anyone to wield the talisman's phenomenal power. This of course was the perfect time for the ever-dominant and malevolent force known as the Chronus Knights to make their move and snatch up the Chronos Crystal, right from under the noses of the Moon Kingdom. Now in a lair somewhere near the Moon Kingdom, are the whereabouts of the Chronus Knights.
 
Dark and awfully cold, the lair of the Chronus Knights stood in the center of bareness, and where they were a storm was raging. Alone in his corner of the lair, stood the Chronus Knight known as Kai. Kai as we previously learned had the power to manipulate and control the sea. He had turquoise, spiky hair that glimmered, and wore a leather outfit with a scarf around his neck. His eyes were the darkest shade of blue, and his aura was equally as dark. Sighing, Kai knew this was the time of the meeting. Using his power, he vanished into an area of the lair where the rest of the other Chronus Knights had awaited.
 
Nephrite, the leader of the Chronus Knights stood on a podium that overlooked the four other Knights. His beautiful chestnut hair was long and flowed in the cold breeze that attacked it; he too wore a leather outfit, as did all of the Chronus Knights. Kasumi was also there, with long and vibrant crimson hair. She as we learned had the power to control and mesmerize thunder and lightening. Close to Kasumi was the pale and raven-haired Knight, known as Yodoshi who could channel the energy and powers of anyone he chose. Lastly was the Chronus Knight known as Fiore; green skinned with purple and white, long hair and with a single rose planted onto his leather outfit, it was obvious to see that Fiore could control the element of nature.
 
“Kai, you finally showed. We were waiting for you.” Kasumi said as she stepped over to the fellow Chronus Knight.
 
“And I care because?” Kai said staring his cerulean eyes not necessarily at Kasumi, but at her rather large bust. The leather did nothing but position her breasts even higher.
 
“My eyes are up here dude.” Kasumi said with a small but wicked smile forming at the corners of her mouth.
 
“I know perfectly where your eyes are you vacuous bitch!” Kai spat out spontaneously with a malicious smile to match, as Kasumi's grew wider.
 
“You damned dick!” Kasumi said as she got face to face with Kai. Suddenly, and shockingly, the two began to roughly plant kisses on one another and devoured each other's tongues, as slurping sounds followed. The other Chronus Knights were sickened at the sight, and Nephrite rolled his eyes boringly.
 
“Would you stop this mess, so we can get on to the debriefing? Then you two could continue your mating somewhere else!?” Fiore yelled out angrily as he began to inhale the scent from his rose while looking with disdain at both Kai and Kasumi.
 
“Just because you are sexually frustrated, and have no genitalia to play with, don't get angry with us Fiore!” Kai said straightforwardly as Fiore looked like he was ready to assault Kai. Kai's comments also made Kasumi and Yodoshi laugh, but Nephrite was just fed up.
 
“Shut up, all of you! Let's keep these petty romances to the side for a minute, okay?” Nephrite called out as the four stopped. They all were in some level afraid of what Nephrite could do since his powers far exceeded their own. Using his psychological powers, he could all put them in a state of mind they could never return from, and that was not something they wanted to see happen.
 
“The stars know everything………” Nephrite trailed off as he held the Chronos Crystal to the sky as a cluster of stars began to take over the whole lair. The Chronus Knights were in awe of leader Nephrite's astrological powers as well; he was really uncanny.
 
“Fellow Knights, in mere moments, I will present our challenge to the Sailor Senshi, and when they accept, and then we shall meet on their Kingdom to wage war. I know that we will be victorious because of this single Chronos Crystal. It has magnified our powers, and our thirst for domination.” Nephrite spoke as he continued to channel the power from the stars.
 
“Why not with our declaration, we send them a little something to remember us by?” Fiore questioned. Nephrite turned to face him and was intrigued by the suggestion.
 
“Hmm, and what do you mean by that Fiore?” Nephrite asked.
 
“We'll send them one of my Kanpanyuran monsters enthused with all our powers and have the Sailor Senshi deal with that for a bit.” Fiore told.
 
“Agreed. Be ready in time fellow Chronus Knights. The war is about to begin and we must all be prepared. I'll start with the first blow.” Nephrite said as he, Fiore and Yodoshi made their way out.
 
“After all this, I'll start the first blow too Kai.” Kasumi said as both she and Kai hooked arms and kissed roughly once more as they followed the other Chronus Knights.
 
 
-Xtreme Slayer