Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon Friends ❯ Prolouge ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

SailorCallie presents: Bishojo Senshi Sailor Moon Friends

Disclaimer: Sailor Moon's owned by Naoko Takeuchi, TOEI Animation, and Kodansha Ltd. FRIENDS is owned by Bright/Kauffman/Crane and is distributed in North America (as well as worldwide) by Warner Bros. Television, an AOL/Time Warner company.

Author's note: This is my very first attempt at writing fan-fiction. I came up with this neato Sailor Moon/Friends crossover while watching the entire 8th season of Friends and reading various SM and Friends fan-fics from http://www.fanfiction.net.

Synopsis: This story takes place five years after Sailor Moon both ended it's TV and manga run in Japan and it's set in an alternate Friends universe. This Friends alternate universe is from my perspective and it's also on how the series should be. Plus, it contains spoilers from various episodes of both shows, so you've been warned.

BTW, this fan-fic's dedicated to Nishi Rajin (http://www.usagiandmamoru.com) and Roni Raab (http://www.rossandrachel.com) . Without them, this fan-fic wouldn't be possible.

NOTES:

Thinking: Character's thinking.

Shouting: Character shouts/hollers/yells/etc.

(…): Author's Notes.

"": Character speaks.

<…> Character speaks in a foreign language (i.e., Japanese)

Prologue

New York City, Friday morning, May 17th 2002 (just before Rachel gives birth to her and Ross' child)

Time: 1:13 am EDT

Place: Monica and Chandler's Apartment (a.k.a. Apt. 20).

Monica emerged from the bathroom wiping the bile from her lips after her third consecutive trip. She thought that the dinner that she and husband of nine months, Chandler Bing, was either undercooked (which rarely happens because she's an experienced chef at Alessandro's) or the Italian Sausage she added to the Lasagna for dinner didn't agree with her at all. She walked back to her bedroom and climbed back onto the bed when she heard Chandler say something.

"Is there something wrong with you, Monica?" he inquired to his wife.

"Just blame the Italian Sausage." She replied.

Chandler pondered for a minute, then he said, "Are you pregnant?"

"I haven't purchased a pregnancy test at all since we got married and learned that Rachel's carrying Ross' unborn daughter." replied Monica.

"Well, Mon. This has to be a sign that indicates that our favorite lovebirds (other than us) are finally getting back together." Said Chandler as he turned towards Monica and smiled at her.

"Please let this be true because Rachel makes a great sister-in-law just like Carol and minus Emily." Monica said as she gets under the covers and cuddles with Chandler.

Chandler said, "Don't mention 'Emily' in front of Ross, or else..."

"He'll fall to pieces." Concluded Monica as they shut their eyes and went back to sleep.

Ross and Rachel's Apartment.

Rachel opened both the refrigerator and freezer doors and got out the pickles, Hershey's Special Dark Chocolate Syrup, and, Ross' favorite Ice Cream, Tin Roof and placed them onto the counter where she prepared for her usual midnight snack. She took the remainder of the Tin Roof ice cream and placed it into a bowl and added the pickles and syrup altogether. She then went to get a spoon when she felt a sharp pain from her abdomen area. She let out a sharp cry for help as Ross ran out of his bedroom and into the kitchen where he saw Rachel kneeling in pain.

"Rach? Are you alright?" Ross inquired.

The pain eventually stopped and she got up. "Now I am." Rachel replied to Ross.

Ross inspects Rachel's midnight snack that she was going to have before the pain started. "Our daughter's going to be born in a matter of days, and you're eating 'junk'?" he inquired.

Rachel becomes angry and turns to Ross. "Listen to me, Ross Aaron Geller. You're the reason why I'm pregnant in the first place. I've been carrying our child for the past nine months just because the condom you wore on the day she was conceived was 1% ineffective, therefore resulting in her conception."

"We were working on Monica and Chandler's wedding invitations at the time, remember?" inquired Ross.

"Well. Just for your information," replied Rachel, "for the past nine months, I've endured a disloyal and politically incorrect father who won't accept the fact that I'm raising the child myself instead of marrying you and raising her, a mother who's pissed off at Monica due to a Baby Shower invitation snafu, and a middle-aged loser who has the hots for me!"

"Oh God." Muttered Ross.

"Yes, Ross. Gunthar's in love with me and he doesn't know about me knowing about his infatuation of me." Said Rachel as she sits down and starts to eat her snack. She continues. "And, it's a damn shame that he's not the father, or else my Dad would disown me the same way he did to Jill two years ago."

"And, why wasn't she at the shower yesterday?" inquired Ross.

"Last minute cancellation due to appendicitis." Replied Rachel. "And, it's true because my Mom told me." She finishes up her snack and then cleaned the dirty dishes and placed them into the dishwasher.

"That's a shame." Said Ross.

"It could've been worse, Ross. Gunthar could be the father of MY child, and the minute he (A/N: Rachel's taking about her belligerent father, Dr. Leonard Green) learns about it then I'll be up the creek without a paddle." Explains Rachel. "Besides, Gunthar's old enough to be my Goddamn father, so why the Hell does he see in me?"

"He's perverted, that's why." Said Ross. "Remember Elizabeth who was 12 years younger than me."

"Yeah, and I've dated her father, Paul, in case you've forgotten." Replied Rachel. "After all, these so-called May-December romances between us has got to go."

Joey and Phoebe's Apartment (#19)

Joey Tribbiani relaxed himself on his couch while watching a rerun of "I Love Lucy" on TV Land. (A/N: I've picked the "Bitter Grape" episode of "I Love Lucy" b/c it's so funny.) He's been suffering numerous bouts of insomnia for the past three nights ever since Phoebe moved in since her twin sister, Ursula, kicked her out as a result of the break-up between Eric and her. Joey giggled at the sight of Lucy and an Italian woman fighting in the grape bin making sure he didn't bother Phoebe who's in a deep sleep.

I've always wanted to go to Italy. Thought Joey. But, I'd never had the chance in all of my 31 years on this Earth, to go to Italy. My sisters were always the lucky ones, but Joseph Francis Tribbiani never got the chance to go because I came down with the damned Chicken Pox when I was seven and was forced to stay home.

Just when the episode ended, Phoebe started to say something in her sleep. "No, Ursula." Joey arched and eyebrow. "Pheebs?"

"No, Ursula! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" she shouted as Joey ran towards her and woke her up. Phoebe woke up with sweat covering her face. "Oh, Joey. I'm glad you're not Ursula."

"Another nightmare." Said Joey.

"Yes. And this time around, she's going to kill me." Replied Phoebe as she embraced Joey.

"Easy, Pheebs. It was only a dream." Said Joey.

"Yeah, right. I've seen this one coming since I've moved in with you after Ursula kicked me out." Said Phoebe as she shed some tears. "It's all my fault."

"No Pheebs. You did the right thing by telling Eric the truth about Ursula. Besides, you're her twin sister." Said Joey.

"Yeah. And she's the descendent of `Jack the Ripper'." Joked Phoebe as she and Joey started to laugh together.

Meanwhile, in Central Park. Two lonely figures are walking in the dark areas of the famed park.

"I can't get to sleep at all." Whined the white-haired man.

"If he can sleep, so can we. But, we're still in the Japan Time Zone and we're here in New York to perform on live television in several hours." Replied the brown-haired man as they walked towards a nearby bench and sat down. "Stupid jet lag." He muttered.

"Now Taiki." Replied his pal.

"Oh, Yaten. We've tried those over-the-counter sleep aids with no success. Our bodies are not accustomed to the medicine on Earth." Replied Taiki. "Besides, what would Seiya and Princess Fireball say if we went through another restless night."

"On the other hand, right now Usagi and Mamoru's heading towards New York to participate in a summit at the United Nations with Pres. Bush and other world leaders to talk about world peace and taking care of business with that Osama bin Laden jerk." Said Yaten. "After all, bin Laden's responsible for what happened on 9/11/01."

"Maybe once this summit's taken cared of, we can finally earn some rest." Said Taiki as he gave out a big yawn.

"We better head back or else we're neck-deep in trouble. You know how Seiya is with us whenever we're late." Said Yaten.

"Yeah." Said Taiki as they both teleported back to their hotel room.

Did you like the prologue? Please review. If you have any questions, please e-mail them to: MacrossMoon99@hotmail.com.