Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon Friends ❯ Chapter One ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

SailorCallie presents: Bishojo Senshi Sailor Moon Friends

Chapter One: A Surprise Return, Expect the Unexpected

Rated: PG-13

Disclaimer: I'm not the owner of either Sailor Moon and/or Friends.

BTW, please more reviews. The more reviews, the more chapters that I'll add later on.

NOTICE: Any characters that don't belong to either show are from my own creation, otherwise they'll be noted at the start of any future chapter of this fan-fic. Also, I will use the original names from Sailor Moon instead of the North American ones, with the exception of Hotaru and the Three Lights. If you don't get it, here's a list of what I'm talking about:

Usagi: Serena

Mamoru: Darien

Ami: Amy

Rei: Raye

Makoto: Lita

Minako: Mina

Haruka: Amara

Michiru: Michelle

Setsuna: Trista

Chibi-Usa: Rini

Now, on with the show

This chapter is dedicated to the heroes and victims of 9/11/01

That fateful day: Tuesday, 9/11/01

Setsuna woke up to a beautiful Sep. 11th morning in New York City where she, Haruka, Michiru, and Hotaru have been staying for the week because of Michiru's upcoming concert at Radio City Music Hall, but then she got a disturbing premonition tha t'll change New York City for years to come.

`I have to notify Mayor Guliani right now.' Thought Setsuna as she quickly got dressed and headed out of her room and too the taxi to Gracie Mansion . (A/N: It's where the current NYC mayor lives) Once she arrived, she got into Guliani's office and told him the startling news.

"Are you saying that the World Trade Center towers are going to be attacked in a matter of minutes?" inquired Rudy as he took a sip of his coffee.

"Yes." Replied Setsuna. "I may not look like a psychic, Mr. Guliani, but I know that it's the truth." Just as she's explaining to Mayor Guliani, one of his aides barged in with the shocking news.

"A plane just hit one of the Twin Towers." Said on of the aides.

"How long ago?" asked Rudy.

"Two minutes ago." Replied the aide. "The morning news shows are right now suspending their programming to show the coverage to all over the country."

"WHAT?!" shouted Setsuna.

"It happened, Miss Meioh. I'm sorry." Replied the aide as he left the office.

`I've got to contact the others. I can't contact the Inners because they're back in Japan, so it'll just be Uranus, Neptune, Saturn and myself, Sailor Pluto.' Thought Setsuna as she found a private area to contact her fellow Outer Senshi. "Haruka, Michiru, Hotaru. Come in." said Setsuna.

"We've already heard about it." Replied Michiru. "This is NOT right."

"Some idiot who calls himself, Osama bin Laden, is 100% liable for this because he pulled a similar stunt eight years earlier," Said Haruka in her usual husky voice. "except that what happened then wasn't as severe as… OH MY GODS!" she yelled as she saw the first tower collapsed right before her eyes.

"What?!" inquired Setsuna.

"The first tower collapsed!" Replied Haruka. "I just saw it on MSNBC."

"We've got to take action. Lower Manhattan isn't safe." Said Hotaru.

In less than an hour, the foursome became the Outer Senshi scouted Lower Manhattan for both survivors of the recent attack and frantic citizens when another plane crashed onto the second tower.

"Silent Wall!" yelled Sailor Saturn as her purple-hued shield covered both her and the people surrounding her in a ten-mile radius.

"Help me!" yelled a woman from a nearby building. "My husband's trapped from one of the buildings and he needs his diabetic medication in three hours, or he'll die!" The woman gave Saturn the medicine.

"Hang on, ma'am." Replied Saturn. "Help's on the way." She instantly contacted the others. "Uranus, Neptune, Pluto! There's a woman who's husband is in dire need of his diabetic medication in less than three hours."

"Do you have the medicine?" inquired Pluto.

"Yes. Now all we need to do is find him." Replied Neptune as she heard a voice coming from nearby. "Excuse me, are you a diabetic?" she inquired.

"Yes. I forgot my medicine this morning and my wife's always reminding me to take them on time." Said the disheveled man as both Uranus and Neptune helped him out of the rubble on what was the first WTC tower. "Your friend's a real sport."

"Thanks, sir." Said Saturn as she gave the man his medicine.

Meanwhile in Greenwich Village.

Sailor Pluto just saw a mysterious man who had just both witnessed everything and laughed like a villain.

`Whoever he is, he must be responsible just like Osama bin Laden, to destroy both towers on the same day.' Thought Sailor Pluto as she chased that man into a dark alley.

"Stop right there, Sailor Pluto, or should I say Setsuna Meioh." Said the mysterious man.

"Who the Gods are you?" said Sailor Pluto as she prepared to do her Dead Scream attack.

"Don't you remember me? I'm your brother." Said the man as he disappeared from the face of the Earth. "We'll meet again, sister."

`Dammit!' thought Pluto. "I don't have a brother, you idiot!"

Present day

Setsuna woke up just in time as the plane that she and the others were on are about to land at NYC's Kennedy airport. Usagi, a.k.a. Eternal Sailor Moon and as Crystal Tokyo's Neo-Queen Serenity, prepared herself for her upcoming speech at the United Nations along with Pres. George W. Bush, England's Prime Minster, Tony Blair and other allied leaders as they band together to stop another wave of terrorism from happening in the United States once and for all.

"Another dream, huh Setsuna-chan." Said Hotaru.

"Yes, Hotaru. And it's the same one from before." Replied Setsuna as she stretched her arms. "Someone claims that I'm his sister, but I don't even have a brother or even sister. I'm just an only child."

"Something's not right." Uttered Rei as she also woke up.

"Is that about my dream, Rei?" inquired Setsuna.

"Yes." Replied Rei. "It seems that whoever claims to be your brother, wants to reunite with you."

"That's not how the dream ended, Rei Hino." Replied Setsuna. "It's as if whoever claims to be related to me want to get rid of me."

Rei became dumbstruck. "No." she whispered. "Why would someone get rid of you?"

"That's what I want to know." Replied Setsuna as the pilot announced that the plane will land in 30 minutes. "We'd better buckle up."

Shortly after landing, Usagi and the others noticed three familiar faces hold up a sign with the surnames Tsukino and Chiba on it.

"Gods, can it be!" said Makoto.

"Seiya!" said Usagi.

"Taiki!" said Ami.

"Yaten!" said Minako.

"It's nice to see you again." Replied Seiya as he noticed the two-year old toddler that Mamoru's holding. "And this must be Chibi-Usa, the future Small Lady of Crystal Tokyo."

"Yes, she is." Replied Usagi. "The apple of both Mamo-chan's and my eyes."

"So, what brings you three to New York?" inquired Makoto.

"Simple." Replied Yaten. "We're here to perform the English version of `Search For Your Love' on the Today show, which means that we have to get to 30 Rockefeller Center right away and rehearse."

"Does Japan still remember us after we've departed back to Kinmoku five years ago?" Taiki inquires to Ami.

"Of course. The Three Lights even made it to the Japanese Boy Band Hall of Fame." Replied Ami.

"So, what are we waiting for. There's a breakfast feast waiting at our hotel." Said Seiya as Usagi rubbed her empty stomach. "Are you hungry, odango?"

"Yes. I haven't eaten since we left Tokyo." Replied Usagi as everyone chuckles.

A/N: If you're waiting for the meeting between the characters of both Sailor Moon and Friends, then wait until the next chapter, Collision Course/The Long-Awaited Meeting, for that to happen. Plus, the return of the mysterious man from the 9/11/01 flashback. BTW, I'm not going to add the next chapter until I get a least 5-10 reviews b/c I only got two (or three, give or take) reviews since I've uploaded this story. In short: PLEASE REVIEW!