Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon Galaxy's Moon ❯ Episode 203: Dates, Friends and Double Attack ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Hey everyone I hoope that you didn't wait to long for this chapter.
Disclaimer: I own it that I do. I kid, I no own.

_____________________________________________________________ ________________________________________
Ch. 3 Episode 203: Dates, Friends and Double Attack
Last time-
"No problem, I just want a free CD, in the end, ‘kay." she said.
"‘kay." he said laughing.
Part 1
# "Hime you must understand, my duty is to protect the galaxy..."said a figure. "But what about your duty to protect me?"asked Serenity in the light. "I know, but hime, without me everyone will die." The figure tried to reason with the princess. "Go then, make sure that you come back to me in the end though." Gave in the hime. "Always."#
# "You are here by banished for your deeds on the battlefields of this solar system. May you never return to this solar system, as long as I rule." "IIE, mother, please iie." "So be it my queen." Serenity runs to the figure pleading, "Please don’t go, I need you, stay" "Gomen, hime.” was said before, “Aishteru, Serenity-koi."#
&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&
A blond woke with a gasp, air was needed for the shock of the dream. ‘Or was it memories? I thought I loved Endymion why would I plead with that other person?’ The young, but maturing blond, had these questions in her head all the early morning of Saturday.
"Usagi-chan, why are you awake so early in the morning?" asked a little black cat.
"Luna!," jumped Usagi, "There’s no reason, I just woke up early."
Usagi then started to go down stairs to get something to eat, with Luna following her to also get something to eat, before Usagi went to school.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&am p;&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&am p;&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&am p;&&&
"I need to find her, where is she. What will I do if she is not here, NO, she will be here. She just has to be." came from Galaxia in her senshi form. "Demo with this new enemy I can not find her. Please stay safe, until I can find you."
&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&
"So, Usagi-chan, Mamoru coming for his visit sometime in the next day or two, right?" asked Mokoto.
"Hai, Moko-chan, he’s coming in tonight around 17:00(5:00). I was going to see him come in but he has asked me not to. Don’t know why though, he said to be ready around 19:00(8:00) to go somewhere." said Usagi with some confusion in her voice about what Mamoru said.
"Oh, you don’t think he is going to pop the question, do you?" asked the other blond of the group of the 4 girls.
"Nani! What do you mean Mina-chan, "pop the question"?" asked the senshi of the moon.
"Usagi-chan, she mean the prospect of Mamoru asking your hand in marriage." replied Ami, her eyes never leaving her book she was reading at her desk.
"NANI! Minna do you really think that may happen tonight?" worried the now informed Usagi.
Then Minako said, "Well, it could happen, so I would get dressed up tonight Usa-chan. When you get back from your date call me and tell me all the details."
"What details?" asked a voice behind the 4 girls.
"Alexia-san, it’s only you." said Mokoto with relief in her eyes.
"So what details for what?" asked Alexia yet again.
"The details of my date with my boyfriend, Chiba Mamoru. They," Usagi pointed to her friends, "think that Mamo-chan may pop the question tonight. So they want the details of my date afterward."
For some reason that Alexia could not explain she became jealous of this Mamo-chan person. For the fact that he had a hold of this one humans heart. Usagi was one who accept her, for who she really was, when no others would. This was the only person she has trusted since her and Chaos.
"That’s great Usagi-chan, I hope that you get what you wish for, remember if you ever need me just call or come by, no matter the time." explained Alexia with a fake smile, but none could tell.
"Arigatou Alexia-chan, I’ll be sure to keep that in mind. And the same goes to you I’m always there if you need me." said a now happy Usagi, making Alexia happy unknowingly.
&&&&&&&&&&&&am p;&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&am p;&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&am p;&&&&
Usagi walked home after school by herself for once, to make sure that she could get dressed for her date with Mamoru. As she was walking she was daydreaming of what her date would be like she did not here her name being yelled.
That was until, "Usagi-chan, have you not heard me yell your name for the last three minutes?"
"Gomen, Naru-chan." said Usagi still in her dream world, be for crashing, giving her friend a huge hug. "NARU-CHAN! Goddess it really is you, how have you been, how’s Umino. Tell me everything that you can since the last time we were together."
"Ok, ok Usagi-chan how about we go over to your house and I’ll tell you everything I can." said the calm Naru with a laugh.
The rest of the afternoon was spent by the two old friends chatting about all they have missed since they went to new high schools. Naru having been told about Usagi date with Mamoru that night she help Usagi get ready. In the end Usagi was wearing a Chinese style dress that was to her knees and had no sleeves. It was a lovely silver color that brought out Usagi’s eyes and hair, which were starting to get specks and stands of silver in them. Her hair was pulled up into bun with ribbons of hair framing her face. All in all Usagi was a goddess that night.
Naru left a half an hour before Mamoru was to come pick Usagi up. They had plans to meet up after school on Monday at the park. Along with Naru’s boyfriend Umino.
&&&&&&&&&&&&& ;&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ;&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ;&&&
Time before Mamoru was to show up flew by, for Usagi. At last Mamoru showed up dressed up for the night ahead. They headed to a new restarant, that just opened up, in town. Usagi ate light that night, so they could leave early to go out and look at the moon and stars.
"Usako, you know I love you, don’t you?" asked a nervous Mamoru.
"Hai, Mamo-chan, I know, what’s wrong?" asked Usagi happily, hoping that Minako was right.
"Usako, I think that it is time for us to move on with our lives," Mamoru paused seeing the excited looked in Usagi eyes, "as in, Usako, we...uh."
"Go on Mamo-chan." urged Usagi.
"As in we look for others in our lives." finished Mamoru.
"Mamo-chan, I don’t understand. What do you mean?" asked the now scared Usagi.
"I mean that I’m breaking up with you, Usagi-san." and with those words everything Usagi knew about love died.
Mamoru tried to get Usagi to respond to him, but she just sat there in silence.
"Why? What about Chibiusa, Crystal Tokyo?" was asked in a broken voice of the broken heart.
"Because I’m not in love with you Usagi. I don’t know about them, I’ll always love Chibiusa, but not you. I have some one else in my life in America Usagi, someone who I truly love. Goodbye Usako." was said in a whisper of pain and sadness and some anger.
That was the last time she heard him say her pet name, he left after the last two words. Usagi just sat there until she ran to the middle of the park with a pain so deep nothing could help heal at the time. A broken goddess stood there in the middle of the park, with the moon shining down on her, for over an hour, before the first and last tear fell from her eye. The tear of pain and hopelessness shone in the moonlight before it fell and broke, like the goddess’ heart. She then turned and went home.
Part 2
"Another Youma destroyed, this time before my eyes. The queen will not be happy with me this time. And another thing these sailor senshi had lower numbers this time there were only 5 at first then a sixth showed up. And the sixth never said her name while she was there." said Garnet angry with how things went.
"The queen wishes to see you now Garnet-sama, she’s not to happy with you." said a random Youma.
"Get out." was her reply before vanishing from the room.
&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&
"They have no idea that your on my side this time. That you are even back. As long as those girls do not go back and find the sailor senshi of this time we’ll have nothing to worry about."
"My queen, you called." come the voice of Garnet, not understanding what she was talking about or even who. All she saw was a black shadow by her queen.
"Garnet, did you not get my pure soul. Or my information for me?" asked the queen icy tone.
"My queen, I got some information on the sailor senshi of this planet. There were only 5 I know only one of their attacks the other have not attacked yet. Then a sixth showed up, I did not get her name, but her attack." answered Garnet.
“Tell me Garnet, tell me all, so far.” was ordered.
“Hai, my queen. The first five are Sailor Moon, Mercury, Mars, Jupiter and Venus. Venus’ attack is ‘Venus, Love and Beauty Shock!’. With shocks the victim by gravitation pull. The other attack I know about form the nameless senshi is ‘Galatica Inflation!’ which makes something implode, like a youma. That is all I have my queen.” was explained to the queen.
“Very good, Garnet. Until more info is available, fine me some pure souls. Dismissed.”
“Hai, my queen.” and Garnet vanished.
&&&&&&&&&&&&& amp;&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& amp;&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& amp;&&&
Sunday, the break day before school starts again as well as work. Also the day the senshi from the inner system go out to have some fun. Today they were going to go see the Three Lights at their concert, since they got free tickets from the Starlights. First they had to call Usagi to make sure that she got there.
“I’ll call Usagi-chan, she never did call me last night to tell me about her date anyway. I’m so mad at her, I’m kidding guy, stop with the faces.” said Minako.
“Call Usagi-chan, Mina-chan, right now.” said Mokoto holding the phone in her hands and a scowl on her face.
“Gotya.” Minako said nervous. Now calling Usagi.
&&&&&&&&&&&&& ;&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ;&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ;&&&
*Ring* *Ring* *Ring*
“Hello” was the answer in a soft voice.
^“Hello, Usagi-chan, so you ready for the concert tonight. I mean, we what to make sure that you’ll be there in time. And you never did…”^ Minako was cut off by a soft voice over the phone.
“Mina-chan, I’m not going to the concert, please tell the others. Gomen, demo I don’t fell well. I’ll see you all tomorrow. Ja ne.” then Usagi hung up the phone. Staring out the window like she has been since last night.
&&&&&&&&&&&&& ;&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ;&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ;&&&
“Well will she be there Mina-chan.” asked Rei.
“Iie, Usagi-chan said that she’s is not feeling well today. She said she’ll see us tomorrow as well. But I think there is more to it then that minna, something she is not ready to tell us about, she sounded so broken in her voice.” said Minako sadly.
“She’ll tell us when she is ready minna, until then lets go have our fun otherwise she’ll be mad at us in the end.” replied Rei, even though she was also worried about her hime and best friend.
“Ya.” said everyone though they worried.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&a mp;&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&a mp;&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&a mp;&&&
“So, ChibiChibi-chan what do you what to do to day, we can go to the park if you like?” asked Alexia aka Sailor Galaxia to the young girl.
“Park.” shouted ChibiChibi, pull Alexia toward the door.
“Alright, alright, we’ll go to the park. Let’s get our shoes on first.” said Alexia then they both headed out.
The park was almost empty of people that day all hanging with friends or getting things done before Monday. Alexia and ChibiChibi headed to the playground in the park. As ChibiChibi was playing on the Jungle Gym, Alexia felt the energy of a true star, but this star felt familiar to her.
“Who’s there? Come out and show yourself.” commanded Alexia, ready to transform at a moments notice.
“You don’t remember me do you, Galaxia-sama.” came a squeaky voice from the shadows.
“I do know you. Do you come for revenge, if you do you will have to wait, I have someone to fine. Until then you will have to wait, Sailor Iron Mouse.” said Alexia ready to transform.
“Chuu! Galaxia-sama I came to thank you and offer help with this new enemy on Earth. I came to serve you yet again.” said Iron Mouse to her mistress.
“Demo, why. I had you kill Sailor Chuu, destroy your home planet, and I killed you.” stated Alexia still on the defense.
“Galaxia-sama, you brought back Sailor Chuu and my home planet as you moved though out the Galaxy. When you killed me you sent my star seed back to the Caldron to be reborn, or recreated. You brought me back as well as my memories. I live to serve you Galaxia-sama.” said Iron Mouse with a sincere voice.
“You mean that don’t you Iron Mouse?,” Alexia questioned her and Iron Mouse nodded, “Then I guess I should say this. Welcome back, Sailor Iron Mouse.”
“Arigato, Galaxia-sama. I should warn you though, the other animamates are on their way here too.” warned Iron Mouse.
“I hope they all will be as accepting as you are and call me by my Earth name here, it’s Galaxy, Alexia, Iron Mouse.” said Alexia.
“Only if you do the same for me, Alexia-chan.” Alexia nodded.
“I can do Chuuko, Nezu.”
Part 3
“Come on, minna I want to see how Usagi-chan is.” yelled Minako to the other inners, the starlights and their princess.
“Mina-chan, why did you drag us all out of bed at 07:00(7:00 am) just to see Usagi-san when we could have slept for another go hour, till we all saw her?” asked the Still half asleep Yaten.
“Because Yaten-kun, I need to know how she is, and about her date Saturday night. Okay.” drew out Minako.
“No, not okay, I wanted to sleep. Usagi-san can take care of her self, if she need us she would have called someone. Now it’s 08:00 lets head to school.” said Yaten having the others agree with him.
“He’s right Mina-chan, if Usagi-chan needed one of us she would have called. Lets go.” said Ami, in agreement.
“Oh, fine, but I’m heading for Usagi’s I’ll walk to school with her.” said Minako walking to Usagi’s house.
&&&&&&&&&&&&& ;&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ;&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ;&&&
“Minako-chan, please come in, Usagi-chan has just woke up and is getting ready. She’ll be just a minute. Usagi-chan, Minako-chan, is here.” yelled Tsukino, Ikuko up the stairs.
“Ohayo Okaa-san. Ohayo, Mina-chan. Lets go or we’ll be late.”
“Hai, Goodbye Tsukino-san.” said Minako in response.
Soon the girls were on their way to the school.
“Usa-chan, daijobu ka?” asked Minako.
“Hai, daijobu.” answered Usagi.
“Iie, your not Usa-chan, I know your not. I won’t force you to tell me anything you don’t want to, but remember I’ll always be your friend.” said Minako.
“Arigato, Minako-chan, please don’t ask about my date Saturday, please.” pleaded Usagi.
“Okay, Usa-chan.” smiled Minako, worried.
School seemed to fly by that day after Minako’s and Usagi’s conversation.
&&&&&&&&&&&&a mp;&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&a mp;&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&a mp;&&&&
“Naru-chan, Umino-kun, I missed you guys. It feels like old times again, all three of us here together.” sighed Usagi happybut sad at the same time.
“Your right, I feel so much better than normally, I guess we needed some time together. Ne, Usagi-chan.” said Naru.
“Ya, Usagi-san, it’s great to see you again how have you been. Did you know…” Usagi and Naru tuned Umino out and started to talk to each other.
“Usagi-chan, what is wrong, your not your normal self. You can tell me anything.” said Naru.
“Naru-chan, I shouldn’t put my worries on your shoulders.” started Usagi.
“Usagi-chan, you know I don’t care about that, tell me.” urged Naru.
“Mamoru-san and I broke up, Naru-chan. He was cheating on me in America. Naru-chan I feel so used and I don’t know what to do.” Usagi started to cry slightly in pain.
“Usagi-chan, that man is a fool. I know it hurts, but you’ll feel better later on, time heals all wounds. Until then know this all of us, your friends, love you and will not leave you.” Naru said to the crying girl.
“Arigato, Naru-chan, I feel a little better.” replied Usagi.
“Your welcome, Usagi-chan. Now lets enjoy our day.” Naru turned back to Umino who had stopped talking to listen.
“Ya, Usagi-san, lets enjoy the day.” smiled Umino.
Usagi smiled for the first time for two days.
&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&
“Ah, there you two are, so cute. HA, I hope their souls are bright enough for my quest.” said a sly Garnet spying on three people who were Usagi, Naru, and Umino.
“Hello,” she said stepping close to the group, “I wish to talk to you two if you would step over here.”
As she pointed to Naru and Umino, they move over a few meters away.
“Now stand still, I’ll just help myself to your souls.” and Garnet tossed her disguise away and sent two lights at the lovers.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&am p;&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&am p;&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&am p;&&&
After Garnet moved with the other two Usagi moved behind a tree and pulled out her broach. Because she felt something was wrong and when she heard two screams she was ready.
“Moon Eternal, Make Up!”
&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&
“Wonderful, they both will do the girls’ is brighter but in the end they will work.” said Garnet looking at the two orange souls, Naru’s being a very dark orange and Umino being a normal medium orange.
Sailor Moon step out behind a tree and faced Garnet.
“How dare you try to take the beautiful souls of these two friends. What have they done to you. I am Sailor Moon and in the name of the moon I’ll punish you.” said Sailor Moon.
“HA, really. I feel bad for you Sailor Moon, Lovers Gemini take care of her.” two youma of beauty came out one male and one female.
“Love can we take her before we kill her.” asked the female youma.
“If Garnet-sama says we can.” answered the male youma. They both looked to Garnet.
“Do as you wish, just make sure she dies.” replied Garnet.
“You won’t even get that close to me. Silver Moon Crystal Power Kiss!” Sailor Moon yelled out her attack.
“B-be! Ah, that hurt little one. Oh, well. Don’t worry we won’t hurt you… much.” said the female youma.
“I got her, love.” said the male youma.
Then four voices from nowhere came, “Amazoness Jungle Arrow!” destroying the male youma.
“We are the Sailor Quartet, how dare you try to touch our future queen. We’ll destroy you.” said the quartet coming from the shadows.
“I’ll kill you for killing my mate.” then the female youma sent attacks at the quartet, causing them to separate.
“Galactica Crunch!” came yet a new voice, destroying the other youma, but no one came out to introduce themselves.
“Not again, when will you just leave me alone, I’ll be back.” screamed Garnet vanishing.
Sailor Moon stared in the direction of the new voice but saw no one.
“Sailor Moon.” came a childish voice behind her.
“Who are you four?” she asked stepping back.
“I can explain that Hime.” said the mysterious voice of the senshi of time and space.