Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon Galaxy Stars ❯ The First Encounter with the Lycan! Stronger Enemies to Fight? ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
All rights for Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon belong to Naoko Takeuchi-Togashi, Kodansha, and Toei.

Wow, I must say I’m pleasantly surprised to receive eight total reviews for the first chapter. I guess that should be a good sign and gives me better reason to continue this story. Well, you shall receive a good story. That I can promise you.

The first chapter merely served to re-introduce the Senshi cast and give vibes for the main villain for this arc. Now, you’re probably wonder: Why a Lycan? Well, think about it, werewolves and moons go hand to hand... Or paw and... Nevermind. x.x

Anyhow, this chapter will finally get things heated up with the girls battling their first enemy of the series. Now the question is, can they stop a Lycan?

Well, you’re about to find out. ;)

I declare thy story to begin! BEGIN!

So speaketh the author...


“HAI! It’s your number one friendly Moon Princess and future wife of Mamo-chan, Usagi, here! Last time, we had a glimpse of what my friends have been doing these last few years. Well, I can assure you that they’re all fine. As for me, well, you know I’m getting married to Mamo-chan and will become a mother in nine months. Ah, Chibi-Usa... I can’t wait to hold you in my arms. But, I was called upon by one of my closest friends and fellow Sailor Senshi, Rei-chan. She told me about the presence of what may be our next enemy. Great, just what we really needed. Now some freak has showed up to screw up our peace and quiet. Looks like a job for the Sailor Senshi again. This is Usagi Tsukino signing out! Bye! Bye!”


(Cue Sailor Stars theme Sailor Star Song)


Sailor Moon Galaxy Stars, Lycan Arc

The First Encounter with the Lycan! Stronger Enemies to Fight?


Tokyo Metropolitan Building site/Shinjuku District/October 6, 2003/7:30 AM

It was the scene from last night’s attack by the unknown attacker. The man, apparently mugged, was left lying on the ground with a white sheet covering his body. The local Shinjuku Police Department, crime detectives and a few of the city’s most notable TV news reporters were gathered at the specific site of the apparent and mysterious crime. There was no evidence of who the attacker might have been and investigators were right on the job to find the necessary clues to confirm the culprit.

An ambulance team picked the body up and carted it away to the truck as newspaper photographers started to take snap-shot pictures of the covered body. Several police arrived to control the crowds and keep everyone away from the site.

Draw on the ground was a chalk outline of where the man’s body lied. Drops of blood were left behind. A team of crime investigators arrived to check the scene.

“Move it back, people! Move it!” a police chief ordered the crowds back. “This is a crime scene. All news reporters you can save your questions until we’re done here.”

Facing a camera man was a young anchorwoman reporting for the local TV Nihon news. Her hair was shoulder-length and brown with an attire consisting of a purple, collared business shirt. She wore a purple casual dress skirt with black high heels. The eyes of the young woman were green and a she held a microphone in hand.

“Good morning, Tokyo. This is Rina Yamazaki of TV Nihon news reporting. We’re live outside the Tokyo Metropolitan Building site to bring you coverage of a murder scene. Last night, a man was involved in a murder scene and apparently a victim. But, the question remains, who was responsible? There has been no evidence of the culprit but perhaps the chief of the local Shinjuku Police Department can answer our question.”

With that, the anchorwoman approached the middle-aged police chief and briefly posed the important question.

“Sir, Chief Hanagata, if you would please give me a few minutes of your time...”

“Sorry, ma’m but no questions now. You can save them until we’re done here,” the police chief confronted the young woman and escorted her away.

“But, it’s only a few minutes! Please, I need a few questions answered!” Rina remarked while being escorted away.

“No and stay back with the other reporters! Wait until we’re done!”

Rina scoffed in defeat and walked off through the crowd. As the police chief turned his back, she flipped him off and stuck her tongue out. Facing the crowd, she sighed and walked away out of the crowd with her cameraman.

“Sorry for the inconvenience, ladies and gentlemen. It appears we will have to wait until the police team are finished for me to get any word. Until then, we will continue to bring you live coverage at the site of this mysterious scene,” Rina continued, a fake smile on her face.

However, deep down, she was disappointed to not have gotten a word.

-

Meanwhile, looking on through the crowd was a young man apparently in his mid-twenties. His hair was shaggy, black and his skin nearly pale, milk white. He wore a black short-sleeved t-shirt, a pair of torn blue jeans and black shoes. However, the most notable features of this man were his eyes. They were golden yellow gleaming with hints of an otherworldly red glow. A tiny smirk crossed his face.

Then, he walked off from the scene and went about his day. That is until sometime later at night.


Juuban District/Azabu Apartment Complex/Room #312/8:30 AM

Sitting down on a couch and watching a news report based off last night’s attack, Luna’s concerns were raised as she recalled the conversation from the other day. Rei had explained to have seen a creature known as a ‘Lycan’ and a ‘Crimson Moon’. She began to wonder if the attack had any connection

“There have been no eyewitnesses from last night’s attack and speculation has ran rampant. According to police reports, this possibly could have not involved from any gang activity. We will bring more updates on this situation as soon as he receive more word from...”

Before the tv reporter could finish, Luna immediately turned off the television with the remote and rubbed a paw over her chin. She began to figure out if the attack could be the first signs of their new enemy lurking.

“Hmmm, I wonder...” the feline whispered, her eyes on the blank television screen. “Could this be related to the Lycan that Rei-chan spoke of? Whatever it is, this is no work of any crime activity. I sense evil from this.”

Suddenly, walking out from out of the bed room was a man in his mid-twenties, at least physically. He had short, black hair and blue eyes. He wore a casual long-sleeve collared shirt, a pair of black dress pants and a black tie. He faced a mirror and adjusted his tie carefully.

“Oh, good morning, Mamoru-san,” Luna noticed the man walking into the living room. “Going to work I see and dressed sharply I may add.”

“I’m actually running late and I feel bad for not making Usa-ko breakfast,” he said, fixing his tie. “All right, that should do. Luna, can you make sure to wake her up in an hour?”

“Why’s that?”

Mamoru simply smiled. “So she can get up earlier and not sleep-in. I heard Minako has had that bad habit. Besides, I’d like her to try to fix her own breakfast if I’m not around. I guess you can call it her training to becoming a good housewife.”

“Yes, I understand,” Luna nodded in reply. “Rei-chan’s already teaching her to sweep properly. Perhaps, I can call Mako-chan to come by to visit and teach Usagi-chan.”

“That’s a good idea. I just want Usa-ko a bite more active and we’re doing the best we can to save up money for the wedding in six months.”

“I am looking forward to it, dear Mamoru-san. It will be a beautiful wedding.”

He nodded and blinked when glancing over at his watch. “I better be off. I’m going to be late. Luna, make sure to wake her up in an hour and keep an eye on her.”

“I will.”

“Thanks and I’ll see you two later,” Mamoru said, putting on a black shit over his white long-sleeve and a briefcase.

As he walked out and closed the apartment door behind him, the door was locked and Luna was left standing across the door. She sweat dropped and glanced over to the bed room. She heard Usagi’s snoring and sighed deeply.

“Some things never change...”


Juuban Heights Apartment Complex/Room #214/9:15 AM


Coming back from her morning jog, Makoto walked inside her shared apartment wearing a dark green shirt, baggy and loose green sweat pants, a headband tied around her forehead and a pair of white and red-striped athletic shoes. Wrapped around her arm was a black strap with her iPod attached to it.

Her forehead was damped with sweat and she panted heavily from the near five mile run since leaving at 7:00 a.m. She stopped and pulled back her legs while stretching them.

“Ah, a good morning jog is just what I need,” the brunette smiled, feeling the muscles in her legs tightening. “Now with that out of the way, I can take a shower and...”

“Oh! Welcome back, Mako-chan!” the cheery and shrilly voice of Minako called out.

Makoto removed her headband and her iPod strap. “Yeah and I’m glad to know you’re awake early.”

“Well, it did take the alarm clock and Artemis to wake me up. So...”

Minako walked out of her bedroom wearing a pair of blue-jean overalls with a white t-shirt underneath and her red bow tied to her head. She waved to her apartment mate and winked.
“Wow, you’re looking... hot this morning,” the blonde girl sweat dropped. “No pun intended...”

“Yeah, I knew that,” she responded raising an eyebrow. “So, what have you been doing while I was away?”

“Oh, nothing much but helped myself with some early breakfast.”

“Like a bowl a cereal?”

“Gee, how would you have guessed?” Minako grinned, running a hand through her long, flowing blonde hair. “Oh and I hear that they have a 50 percent off sale over at the Osa-P-Jewelry store!”

“Ah, we should go by there today,” Makoto said and recalled the owners of the store. “Wait but doesn’t Usagi-chan’s old friend have a mother who runs that place?”

“Right and I’m sure she remember us right?” Minako asked.

“Well, I’m sure Naru-chan does but I don’t think we’ve met her mom.”

Minako had just remembered and drooped her head. “Oh, I see... I was just hoping that they would give us special discounts since we’re also friends with Usagi-chan.”

“It never hurts to go over there and tell them,” the brunette suggested. “But anyhow, I’m sweating like a pig here. Yuck! I need to take a shower.”

“It’s all yours. I just took one a while ago,” Minako said, walking past her friend and jumping on the couch. “Man, what a night, huh? I finally got my revenge on you once you challenged me to Gran Turismo. I’m telling you nobody beats me in racing games! I’m the Racing Queen Champion of the world!”

“Yeah, until Haruka-san comes by and kicks you off your throne, your majesty,” Makoto remarked and snickered under her breath.

The blonde scoffed at her apartment mate. “Humph, just you wait and see. Haruka-san is going to be bowing before me. She’s going to wish she’s ever beaten me!”

“Well, that was fun last night. See? I told you we’d have some fun but needed to get some work done first. Anyway, it’s off to the shower I go!”

“Roger that and I’ll be seeing what’s on the tube,” Minako said, picking up the remote.

“No idol show tonight?”

“Nah, not tonight. Another day off for me.”

“Lucky you...” Makoto sighed, walking into her bed room and closing the door behind her.
As soon as Minako turned on the television, the instant familiar theme of the Teen Titans song started to play. Her eyes widened as a grin formed on her face like a giddy child.

“Weee! Teen Titans!” Minako giggled as she jumped to her feet and started to sing along with the theme’s official lyrics. “When there’s trouble you know who to call! Teen Titans! From their tower they can see it all! Teen Titans! When there’s evil on the attack, you can rest knowing they got your back! Cuz when the world-“

Artemis poked his head from out of Minako’s room and chuckled. “Minako, you’ve got such a talented voice. Don’t waste the opportunity to realizing your dream to becoming the country’s top idol.”

-

With the door closed behind her, Makoto smiled as she overheard her friend singing. She envied the blonde for possessing such a beautiful and charming singing voice.

“Oh, Minako-chan, I do hope you do become Japan’s top idol. You know me and the girls will be there to support you 100 percent along the way.”

As she said that, she took off her socks and paced toward the bathroom. The bathroom itself was small but enough for one person. Makoto turned on the tub and faced the mirror. Untying her ponytail, she let her hair loose and purred delightly.

“Oh, Mako-chan, you’re looking stinky today,” the brunette talked to herself and giggled. “Ah, well, I only have to work for a five hour shift and then I suppose I can take Minako to the jewelry store. Better take advantage of it before the prices rise again. Now, it’s time to show and get clean.”

She took off her shirt but before doing so she knocking on the door. Letting out a sigh, she immediately called out to her friend.

“Minako-chan! Make sure and get that for me!”

“HAI!”

The blonde walked over to the front door and peeked through the door hole. To her surprise it was Ami Mizuno as Minako immediately recognized the blue hair.

“Ami-chan! Hold on, let me open the door for ya,” she said, unlocking the front door and turning the knob. “What a surprise to see you here!”

Ami stepped inside with a smile on her face and carrying a briefcase. “Good morning, Minako-chan. Sorry if I came by unexpectedly.”

“Oh no! No, you’re always welcome here but we just didn’t just expect you to come by. That’s all. So, what’s up, Ami-chan?”

“Well, I’m just coming by to see you all,” Ami replied, walking inside and taking off her shoes.

“Ah, but don’t you have class now?”

“Not until late this afternoon. Speaking of which, I have to do some studying before then. So, what are you and Mako-chan doing?”

Minako sat down on the living room couch and leaned back comfortably. “I’m just sitting on my bum watching TV and Mako-chan’s about to take a shower. She should be done in about fifteen minutes. She went jogging this morning.”

“Oh I see. Exercise is always good. I should know since I do swim on my spare time,” Ami smiled and sat down next to Minako. “How are the shows going for you, Minako-chan?”

“Same ol’. We’re always selling out the joints and are the main attractions. Me and my two band buddies know this will be the first step to going our separate ways and becoming our own idols. Of course, I am the singer of the group. So that’s saying a lot.”

“That’s wonderful, Minako-chan. I’m proud of you and your two friends.”

Minako winked as she face Ami. “How about coming to one of our shows sometime. I don’t even remember the last time you even tried to one of my gigs. Only Usagi-chan and Mako-chan have gone to see me often these days. You and Rei-chan are mostly busy.”

“I’m sorry, Minako-chan. I should have given you a call every now and then.”

“Eh, it’s cool. I don’t expect you to come to everyone of my shows. Besides, we’ve done a lot for each other as Sailor Senshi and now these days are behind us. Ah, I have to say...” Minako sighed, looking down at a framed picture of herself and her friends during the high school years. “It would be nice to don the fuku and outfit again.”

“Sometimes we just have to move on when there’s no evil around attempting to destroy our world,” Ami replied. “And catching criminals isn’t exactly our forte, right?”

“I guess but it’d be fun. Oh Kami-sama, I’m already feeling nostalgic...”

Ami nodded. “I understand how you feel. Even I miss being Sailor Mercury.”

“Ah, see? Even you admit that you miss fighting as a Sailor Senshi. Somehow, I knew you aren’t always a bookworm every 24/7!”

“Oh stop it!” Ami blushed, giggling.

Looking down at her watch, Minako blinked and leaned back on the couch. “Ami-chan, me and Mako-chan were going to go to Naru-chan’s mother’s jewelry store later today. Well, right after Mako-chan gets off work.”

“How long does she have to work for?”

“From 11:00 until 4:00 with an hour break in between,” Minako confirmed. “She’s going to pick me up here and then we’re heading off there. I was wondering if you want to join us... Oh, I just remembered you have a class today?”

“Yes and I need to study some beforehand I’m afraid. I’m sorry,” Ami apologized. “I would have liked to join you two.”

“Nah, it’s okay. We’ll just call Usagi-chan and Rei-chan to join us. But if by any chance your class gets cancelled today, do make sure to join us. It’s been a while since we’ve been together.”

“It has and I would love for us to have a reunion with just the five of us.”

“We could have it today but seeing you’ve got to a class. Man...”

Ami smiled and nodded. “I’ll see what I can do to make it in time to join you, guys.”

“That would be swell! Ami-chan, you’re a real friend!” Minako jumped up excitedly and grabbed Ami’s hands while crying playfully. “This is the best day in my life!”

With that remark said, both Ami and Artemis (who poked his head out) sweat dropped. Then, coming out of her bedroom, Makoto walked out wearing a light green bathroom robe and a towel wrapped around her head.

“Oh, hi, Ami-chan!” Makoto smiled, waving to the soon-to-be doctor. “Didn’t expect you to come here and see us.”

“Just wanted to come by and visit my best friends. It’s good to see you doing well, Mako-chan. Just finished taking a shower?”

“Yeah, it was a quick one but just to get the sweat off of me,” the brunette said. “Oh and I haven’t even fixed breakfast! I could get you come coffee?”

“No, that’ll be all right. There’s no need to rush since I’ve already eaten myself.”

“Not even some coffee? C’mon, the least you could have is some of that,” Minako offered to her genius friend.

“I’m good and very nice to offer but I’ll decline,” Ami politely said. “Anyway, I’ll be only staying here for an hour or so.”

“Suite yourself,” Minako sighed, leaning back and flipping through the channels. “What to do? It’s going to be another boring day...”

“How about cleaning up the house a bit?” Makoto suggested, walking into the kitchen and turning on the coffee maker. “Nothing but hot chocolate to start you up for the day!”

Just as Minako flipped through the channels, she stopped on a local news channel reporting the scene from last night’s attack.

“And we still have unconfirmed reports of the perpetrator behind this callous attack on a man late last night...”

“Gosh, they’re still talking about this? You know this couldn’t be just another gang attack on that poor man,” Minako sighed, watching the television.

“You know I did get a call from Usagi-chan last night about this. She told me she left to go see Rei-chan. And she kept mentioning Lycan.”

“Lycan?”

“T hat would be a werewolf, Minako,” Artemis spoke out, walking into the living room.

“Artemis, it’s good to see you,” Ami waved to the white guardian cat.

“So, Rei-chan must have gotten a message from out of her sacred flames,” Makoto wondered. “Is that right, Ami-chan?”

“That’s what Usagi-chan told me by phone last night. May I suggest we keep an eye on this?”

Artemis nodded in agreement. “She does have a point. You girls have had it easy for the past five years. This is something we have to look into. Mina, what do you think?”

“Finally, something to do besides sitting around!” Minako exclaimed, jumping off the couch. “But then again, it looks like we’re dealing with a new evil force?”

“We’re not entirely sure but Rei-chan seemed sure of it if her visions are of any indication,” the genius girl pointed out. “When it comes to her visions, they are usually never wrong and we should never take them as a grain of salt.”

“Right, if history is of any indication,” Makoto said. “I agree. We’ll start paying attention to this. I mean the question is, what is this thing after? The Lycan that is.”

Minako looked out the window as her eyes narrowed. “I’ll do the investigating from this point forward, guys.”

“What?” the others exclaimed at once.

“Yeah, you heard me. I don’t do very much besides my idol shows. That’s not only my hobby but my job. I get paid to take part in those gigs but carrying out my duty as a Senshi is something I am truly honored taking active part in. Artemis, it’ll be like the old days when I was Sailor V. Remember?”

“Yes, I remember,” Artemis nodded, smiling. “You’re actually serious about this?”

Makoto quickly butted in. “Minako, you’re not in this alone. We’ll be here if you...”

“No, Mako-chan, this is something I think I can do for you guys. Look at me, I’m a rookie idol singer... I don’t have a job except taking part in those small shows. I’m still auditioning. Heck, even Usagi is already beginning a new life living with Mamoru-san. Mako-chan, you’re a co-owner of a restaurant. Ami-chan is studying to become a doctor. Rei-chan is a head priestess of her shrine. Haruka-san and the others are doing something valuable in their lives. Me. I’ve only goofed off. I haven’t been serious. I want to prove to you that I’m not just a goofy, care-free and otherwise weird girl. Remember, I was the first Sailor Senshi to ever be awakened since the fall of the Queen Serenity’s kingdom. Do you three support my actions? That is before you lecture on how crazy my idea sounds.”

Everyone else in the room were speechless. Did this directly come straight out of Minako-chan’s mouth?

“Mi... Minako-chan?” Makoto was flabbergasted.

“I must say you sure surprise,” Ami nodded.

Artemis was never prouder than ever before and jumped up into Minako’s arms. “I’m with you, Mina. It’ll be like the old days. So, when do you want to get started?”

“Well, I would like to relax today but we can start tomorrow. You and me can go over to the Tokyo Metropolitan area. We can find clues there and I’m sure something will turn up.”

The blonde girl smiled and nodded. “Arigato, Artemis.”

“Won’t Rei-chan and Usagi-chan be surprised to hear this,” Makoto chuckled, preparing her coffee.

“Minako-chan, you never cease to amaze me,” Ami thought, watching Minako spinning around and holding Artemis.

Minako once again peered out the window and stared out into the city with watchful eyes. It was time for Sailor Venus to come back after many years of absence. “Don’t worry, guys. I will do the best that I can to find out more clues about our enemy. Lycan, whatever you are, watch out cause Sailor V is on the rebound, baby!”


Outside Hikawa Shrine/12:35 PM


Walking down the steps and out of the infamous Hikawa Shrine, the beautiful Rei Hino crossed the street on her into the city. She wore a short-sleeved blue shirt, a pair of blue jean shorts, white tennis shoes and carried along a dark red purse. Hanging around her neck was a phoenix bird painted and cooked out of clay.

“Ah, another nice day and not bad to go out shopping,” the Miko said, pacing down the street. “Besides, all of that hard work at the shrine. I could use a break. But these news reports of that attack last night...”

She recalled the conversation she had yesterday with Usagi about her visions involving a lone werewolf with crimson-colored eyes and the red full moon.

“Those eyes and the moon. Crimson red... An indication of hatred and bloodlust. But what does this have to do with us? Is the Lycan after us or something else? Whatever it maybe, we better keep a close eye on it. These reports are our only leading cause so far.”

Suddenly, catching her off surprise, the cell phone in her purse rang. She pulled it out, which was colored red and had a tiny Sailor Mars keychain hanging on the side.

“Hello, Rei Hino speaking,” she answered, listening for a reply.

However, not surprisingly, it was Usagi calling through on the other line. “Hi, Rei-chan! How are you doing today?”

“Well, I did get plenty of rest last night. Finally...”

“That’s good but I was wondering if you had seen the news reports...”

“Of course and they still haven’t gotten any clue of the culprit. But, I’m already convinced that this is the work of the Lycan in my visions.”

“How can you be so sure?”

“There’s no doubt in my mind. My visions are usually never wrong.”

“Well, I just got a call from Minako-chan that she would go over to that site where the attack happened starting tomorrow. She said she’d check it out for us.”

Rei gasped in shock. “Minako-chan said that? Our Minako-chan? I don’t think she should go alone if she’s doing this at night.”

“No, I think it’ll be during the day. So, there be no problem if werewolves only come out at night.”
“Yeah, that’s right. Well, I think she needs someone to join her.”

“Well, she’s got Artemis with her.”

“Still, I want to crack down on this case, too,” Rei insisted.

“She sounded pretty determined. I mean she wants to prove that she isn’t some goofball.”

“No, no, I’m very happy to know she’s taking this upon herself to do this for us. I mean, I’m very proud of her.”

“Don’t worry, Minako-chan won’t let us down. I know she’ll find some clues.”

“I suppose...”

“I’m also calling to ask if you wanted to meet with us. Me, Minako-chan and Mako-chan are going over to Naru-chan’s mother’s jewelry store. You know the same place where I first became Sailor Moon?”

“Sounds very nostalgic for you then, Usagi. Sure, I’ll come. But, what about Ami-chan?”

“See... Thing is she has a class later in the afternoon. But we said we would wait for her since the store doesn’t close until nine or so.”

“All right then. Fair enough. Sure, I’d like to come. In fact, I’m shopping as it is. I’d like to at least spend some of mine money on some items. A piece of jewelry would be nice. Thanks for calling, Usagi. You be on your best behavior at home, you hear? Or I’ll be coming for you!” the Miko teased her friend. “Just playing with you. Talk to you later, Usagi.”

“Bye, bye, Rei-chan!”

Rei sighed and responded by mimicking her voice like that of her cheerful best friend. “Bye, bye!”

With that, the Miko pressed the END button on her cell and placed it back into her purse. “Oh, Kami-sama. I’m starting to become like her... But that’s not a bad thing, right? Nah.”

As she continued her walk down the street, the same young man from the murder site this morning walked past her. Rei’s ESP psychic ability sensed an dark chi emitting from the young man. She eyes narrowed darkly toward the man and stopped to turn around. He continued walking down without glancing back at the Miko.

“What the hell? Am I picking up bad vibes from this guy? Could he be the Lycan?”

Paying no attention to the Miko, the Lycan knew she was glancing toward his direction but simply continued pacing forward.
“I can’t look suspicious around this guy. Yet, I have to know...”

She watched as he walked down and turned a corner. This was her chance to investigate. Rei dashed off to follow his path he had taken and stopped to glance at the corner street he turned. Much to her surprise, he was gone out of her sight.

“Gone?! But where did he go?!”

The Miko searched all around her surroundings and deeply sighed. “I missed him! Damn it but how could he have just disappeared like that? I have to tell the other girls what I’ve just seen!”

-

Looking on from inside an alleyway, the mysterious man walked down and turned the other corner to relocate to another section of the city block. Where he was going, nobody knows. But him.


Shibuya District/Outside the Lovecraftian Family Dine-In/4:06 PM


It was already past 4:00 at the local family restaurant. Makoto’s work shift was over and she could now be released from her duties for the rest of the day. The brunette, however, manages to set up her own schedule since she does co-own the restaurant with an acquaintance she had met who has the same dream as her: opening up a restaurant for people to come and enjoy her freshly made meals.

Makoto was preparing to leave as she walked out the front door. Waiting for her outside was Minako and Artemis. Much to the brunette’s surprise, she wasn’t expect them to show up since she was going to pick up Minako from the apartment.

“So, they got here after all. Oh well. That beats having to go back to the apartment,” she shrugged.

“Bye, Mako-san! We’ll make sure to keep running things smoothly for tonight!” a girl’s voice called out.

“Okay! Thanks a lot, Yomiko-chan!”

With that, she walked out the front door and pushed past the pair of doors before stepping outside. She glanced over and noticed Minako standing by with Artemis sitting in her arms.

“I’m surprised you even showed up, Minako-chan.”

Artemis spoke up. “I kind of suggested her to come. It’s better than having you to rush all the way back to pick her up.”
“Heh, I guess that saves me the trouble of going over to pick you up, Minako-chan,” Makoto chuckled, walking past the blonde. “Ready to go? We can take the train to get back to Juuban.”

“Yeah, let’s go. I hear Rei-chan and Usagi-chan are going to meet us over there,” Minako said, walking down with the brunette. “So, how was work today?”

“Same ol’ work. I had to supervise our newly hired waitresses. I’m telling you they really need to hustle.”

“Sounds like you had a wonderful day. Nah, just teasing ya!”

Just then, the cell phone inside Makoto’s purse was ringing. She reached inside, pulled a silver cell and checked the caller ID. It read Rei Hino. Clicking the Connect Call button, Makoto put Rei on the line and answered.

“Hello? Rei?”

“Mako-chan, are you done with work?”

“Um, yeah. I am. Me and Minako-chan are walking down the train station to head back to Juuban. We’ll be there in less than an hour hopefully. Are you over there already?”

“No...”

Makoto noticed something was wrong and noticed a bit of doubt in her friend’s tone. “Is everything all right? Did you and Usagi-chan get into another argument?”

“No, we didn’t. I haven’t even see her today. I will once we get together.”

“Yeah, cause you sound kind of down. Are you okay?”

There was a bit of silence until the Miko answered solemnly. “Yes...”

“All right, if you so say. We’ll see you there then.”

“See you there, Mako-chan. Good bye.”

“Bye,” she responded and turned off her cell immediately. “That was Rei-chan and she seemed kind of down about something.”

“What could be bothering her?”

“Don’t know, Minako-chan, but it might do something with that attack last night. You know she can be when it comes to her visions. If this really was the work of a werewolf, then no doubt she will be seriously distraught over.”

Artemis looked up at the blonde girl and noticed seriousness etched on her face. “Mina?”

“I don’t blame her. Mako-chan, you remember what I’m doing starting tomorrow?”

“I know...”

“Good. Now, let’s go before we make everyone else wait,” Minako rushed past her friend.

Makoto scoffed and rushed off to catch up to her friend. “Hey, wait up! Minako-chan! Damn, that girl can move...”


Juuban District/Osa-P Jewelry Store/5:30 PM


Meanwhile, an hour passed and only three of the girls arrived at the store own ed by the mother of one of Usagi’s old best friends, Naru Osaka. Usagi, Rei and Ami were standing outside waiting for the arrival of their late friends.

Usagi sighed deeply as she kicked a Coca Cola can away. “They’re not here yet?”

“Pfft and you’re on time. Is this the sign of the apocalypse?” Rei remarked, crossing her arms and snorting.

Ami looked down the street in hopes of finding Makoto and Minako. No luck. It was already past 45 minutes.

“I’m sure they’ll get here anytime now,” Ami stated.

“Ami-chan, you’ve been saying that for the past twenty minutes now. Usagi, let’s just get inside and see Naru-chan.”

Usagi nodded. “Ami-chan, you can stay out here and wait for the others.”

“Ok then.”

With that, the odango-haired girl and the Miko stepped inside the store. They noticed a large gathering of primarily female customers looking at the jewelry displayed. Rei glanced over at a red ruby display and gasped with an awe-struck expression.

“Ah, how pretty! This is just something I wanted,” Rei stated, walking over to the display.

Usagi turned and noticed a young girl exactly her age talking with a customer near a cashier. She quickly recognized her since her most notable features were her shoulder-length reddish brown hair, dark blue eyes and a green bow tied to the top of her head. She appeared to be wearing a long-sleeved red shirt and dark pants.
“Thanks and please come again whether you can,” the girl known as Naru bowed politely to the customer. Her voice was distinctly strong with a melodic Osakan accent, which was a distinct group of related Japanese dialects found in the Kansai region of Japan.

“Naru-chan!!”

Upon hearing the familiar, cheery voice call out for her, Naru’s ears perked and glanced over to find the odango-girl waving to her. Naru gasped with a smile and walked away from the cashier.

“Usagi-chan?!”

“Naru-chan! It’s been a long time!”

The two friends embraced one another as Rei watched the reunion of the two old junior high school friends. She approached Naru-chan.

“Hello, Naru-chan. I’ll bet you remember me?”

“Oh, yeah. I remember you. How have you been doing, Rei-chan?” Naru smiled, embracing the Miko. “To think we’d see each other like this again.”

“I know and after such a long time,” Naru responded, nodding her head. “Are the other girls coming?”

Usagi nodded her head and smirked. “Yeah, Ami-chan is outside waiting for the others. Is your mother around?”

“She’s in the back. I’m just taking over her shift for now. If you want, you could stay a little while after closing hours. I’m sure my mom would want to meet you again.”

“That would be wonderful,” Rei said.

“I just love reminiscing old times, but first... Could you suggest the best jewelry in your store now?” Usagi asked, with a glee smile.

Naru giggled and led her best friend around the many displays. “Sure, if you’ll come with me. One of our employees should take over my position for now.”

Glancing outside where Ami-chan was standing, Rei sighed deeply and recalled meeting the man emitting the mysterious, dark vibe. She didn’t know what to think of it but she was convinced that ‘he’ could be linked to the murder scene. No, she came to the conclusion that ‘he’ was the one.

“All I need to do is tell the others about what I saw but finding him will be troublesome...” the Miko sighed, glaring out the window.

At last, both Minako and Makoto arrived outside the jewelry store with Ami greeting them. Rei slightly smiled as she overheard Minako’s shrilly voice squealing in delight.

“Well, until then, might as well get reacquainted with Naru-chan,” she said, waiting for the other girls to step inside.


Disclosed and Unknown Location/6:45 PM


In a dark and disclosed area within the city, a pair of red glowing eyes gleamed and stared down a kneeling figure. The red-eyed source uttered a Hmm and grinned. The darkness concealed the identity of the red-eyed ‘being.’ The kneeling figure snorted and lifted its head up with a pair of yellow eyes flashing simultaneously.

“It is time. The stench of the Moon warriors is close. Go now, my disciple.”

“Yes, master.”

As she said that, the subordinate vanished out of thin air and left to carry out his master’s bidding. The obvious target were none other than the Sailor Senshi.

“Hn. Good and may there be bloodshed.”


Juuban District/Osa-P Jewelry Store/7:35 PM

It was already night time in Tokyo. The girls were still over at the jewelry store to catch up on ‘old times’ with old friend, Naru Osaka. They had forgotten about the time but didn’t let that bother them. Usagi insisted that she and her friends stay for Naru.

The girls were sitting around a table set up in the back while chatting things up. Usagi never felt happier hearing everything about Naru’s life after high school. However, there was one issue that Naru wanted to stress to everyone since it was the toughest decision she had to make.

“WHAT?!” the girls exclaimed at once.

Naru sighed sadly. “It’s true. Umino and I broke up a year after I graduated. It’s a shame but it was a mutual break-up.”

“But, it seemed you two were doing great together!” Minako said with shock.

“I know! I mean you were inseparable,” Makoto spoke up.

Rei saw sadness in Naru’s eyes and felt pity for her. “I know I must have been truly hard for you. I really thought you and him made a cute couple.”
“Who could forget the ‘Love Contest’?” Usagi reminded her friend of that day. “I’m sorry it had to come to an end. Do you still talk to him?”

“Well, I still do have his number but I haven’t called him lately. I... I don’t even know what I need to say...”

Ami spoke up. “Are you looking for some time away from each other?”

“Maybe but... I don’t know... Did I do the right thing?”

The Miko cleared her throat and softly consoled to Naru. “Do what’s best for you, Naru-chan. Do not let anyone tell you otherwise. If you think this is a good choice, then so be it. However, I would suggest you talk to him. He doesn’t need to be a boyfriend. Umino can be your friend when need be. But, you always have us to count on. We’re your friends, too.”

“Rei...” Naru whispered as she had a tearful smile.

Usagi smiled watching her Miko friend consoling Naru. “Rei-chan, arigato.”

“Thanks, Rei-chan, I... I don’t know what to say...”

“Just listen to your heart., Naru-chan,” Minako said, holding Artemis in her arms.

Hearing these comments and suggestions firsthand made Naru even stronger. She would take Rei’s words to heart and aim to do what she deems necessary for her relationship with Umino.

Suddenly, there were loud screams coming from within the store and rampant commotion. The girls quickly averted their attention towards the door and jumped out of their seats to stand up defensively. Artemis hopped down and nodded to Luna, who had been hiding in a corner.

“What was that?!” Naru asked, attempting to rush toward the door. “No! Momma!”

“Naru-chan! Wait!” Usagi called out.

It was too late, Naru had opened the door and looked out to find the crowd of people escaping through the exit. Then, her eyes caught the glimpse of a large, seven-foot tall hairy beast. It had the appearance of a wolf but more humanoid and stood on two legs (specifically the hind legs). Naru gasped in horror as she saw her mother lying on the ground and appearing unconscious.

NO! MOMMA!!” the girl screamed out, running toward where her mother lied on the ground.

NARU-CHAN!!” the girls cried out in unison.

As the girl rushed out to her mother, the giant, bipedal wolf turned around and prepared to attack her. Naru gasped in horrifying disbelief and fell back with her body completely stiffened. The Lycan looked down at the frightened girl with its golden yellow eyes studying her. Its mouth opened with dagger-shaped teeth lined up. There were two notable canine teeth that were longer than the regular teeth.

NARU-CHAN!!

As Usagi tried to rescue her friend, she was stopped by the other Senshi. They knew what they needed to do in this case scenario. Usagi nodded and pulled out a long stick, known as her Henshin Stick. It had an engraved golden star and wings protruding from the sides. Each of the Senshi pulled out their Henshin Stick.

“We’ll save her the old fashioned way,” Minako suggested. “Let’s go and save, Naru-chan!”

“Right!”

The girls closed the door and immediately held up their Henshin sticks to transform.

-

The Lycan stalked toward Naru and prepared to feast on her at any given moment.

-

“MOON ETERNAL, MAKE-UP!!”

“MERCURY CRYSTAL POWER, MAKE-UP!!”

“MARS CRYSTAL POWER, MAKE-UP!!”

“JUPITER CRYSTAL POWER, MAKE-UP!!”

“VENUS CRYSTAL POWER, MAKE-UP!!”

Each of the girls were undergoing their quick transformations. Pink ribbons and feathers surrounded Usagi to form leotard, boots and gloves as they came right out of the transformation brooch item on her chest. Ami’s body was surrounded by a stream of water encircling her and forming her outfit. Rei’s body involved rings made out of the flames of passion forming parts of her outfit. For Makoto, electric charges formed an atom path circling her body. As for Minako, a ribbon of stars whipped around her to form her outfit.

Usagi now wore a white leotard with the golden heart-shaped brooch item (which had a pair of wings protruding out on each side). Pink sphere-shaped adorned her shoulders. Her white gloves increased in length to cover both of her arms and her boots were now long (and white). A blue sailor-style collar adorned around her neckline, a red neck collar wrapped around her neck and a golden tiara was around her forehead (with a red ruby at the center). Her fuku shirt was a decorated mix of yellow, red and dark blue. In addition, six wings have grown out of her back on both sides (making it a total of 12 wings on the back). She had become Eternal Sailor Moon.
Ami wore the same white leotard with a dark blue heart brooch (with a pair of light blue ribbons coming out of the sides). A dark blue sailor-style collar decorated around her neckline. Around her neck was a blue neck collar with a golden star on it. Her white gloves stretched toward her elbows with dark blue sleeve ends. Her fuku and boots were blue. A golden tiara formed around her forehead with a blue ruby embedded at the center. A pair of white blue ribbons flowed down her posterior. She had become Super Sailor Mercury.

Rei wore an attire exactly like Ami’s with minor exceptions. Her sailor-style collar, her neck collar, sleeve ends, fuku, the ruby on her tiara, back ribbons and heart brooch were colored red. Her shoes were bright red high-heels. The ribbons protruding out of her heart brooch were purple. A pair of red star earrings hung down her ears. Her long gloves were white. The Miko had now become Super Sailor Mars.

Makoto wore an attire exactly like Ami and Rei with color differences. Her sailor-style collar, neck collar, sleeve ends, fuku, the tiara’s ruby, boots and heart brooch were green. The ribbons coming out the side sof her heart brooch and posterior were pink. Her long gloves were white. The tomboy had transformed into Super Sailor Jupiter.

Lastly, Minako wore an outfit exactly like her friends’ (minus Moon) with different colors decorated on parts of her attire. Her sailor-style collar, neck collar, sleeve ends, the ruby on her tiara, her heart brooch, fuku and short high heel shoes with a strap-on around her ankle were orange. The ribbons protruding out of her heart brooch were blue and the ribbons hanging behind her posterior were yellow. The white gloves covering her arms were white, too. Despite the transformation, she retained her red bow. The future idol now transformed into Super Sailor Venus.

-

The door slammed open. This immediately caught the attention of both the Lycan and Naru. The girl gasped in relief as she was happy to see the Sailor Senshi arriving in time.

“Hmmm? What now?!” the Lycan growled, noticing the five Sailor Senshi.

“It’s them! The Sailor Senshi!” Naru called out.

“Don’t worry, Naru. We managed to get your friends out of here,” Sailor Moon reassured the girl. “We’ll save you and your mother!”

“Ha! You’ll never get a chance!”

Before the Lycan could grab Naru, Sailor Venus dashed past the towering beast and rushed over to scoop the girl in her arms. The werewolf looked down and noticed the absence of his prey.

“Nice move, Venus!” Sailor Moon praised her comrade.

“I’m up!” Sailor Jupiter roared, charging toward the Lycan. “Heads up, freak!”
Lycan snorted angrily and slashed overhead with his claws. Jupiter quickly ducked under the claw strike and jumped up to deliver a knee directly into the werewolf’s chin. The blow registered but barely managed to knock back the demon.

“Damn...” cursed Jupiter.

“Nice attack, human but not enough to stop me!”

Mercury quickly summoned forth a harp forged out of her water spell. “MERCURY AQUA RHAPSODY!!

With that, the genius Senshi released a powerful wave of water to blast the Lycan. This managed to anger the werewolf as it aimed to attack Mercury. This prompted Jupiter to take advantage of the drenched Lycan.

Smirking, Sailor Jupiter collected a ball of electricity and compressed it. “SPARKLING WIDE PRESSURE!!

The thunder warrior hurled the compressed thunder ball as it struck the drenched Lycan and electrocuted him. The werewolf howled in excruciating pain through the high voltage jolting through his body.

“Woo hoo! Go, Jupiter!” Sailor Venus cheered on, setting Naru near the entrance. “Mars, did you get her mother?”

Giving a thumb up to her partner, Sailor Mars laid Naru’s mother away from where the action progressed and jumped back to where her friends were. “You managed to slow him down!”

“Yeah but not for long...” Jupiter pointed out.

Sailor Moon stood behind the Lycan and summoned her staff to finish off the Lycan. However, to their surprise, the werewolf had shaken off the effects of the previous attacks and quickly swatted Sailor Moon aside.

AHHH!!

SA ILOR MOON!!” the other Senshi cried out.

Sailor Mars jumped out at the beast and delivered a dropkick into his right leg. The Lycan winced from the blow and smashed the ground with a closed right hand. Rolling to the side, she dodged the werewolf’s attack. Summoning forth her flames, Mars held a bow and arrow in hand.

MARS FLAME SNIPER!!” the dark-haired beauty howled, releasing the fire arrow.

It shot right through the Lycan’s gut and forced him down to his knees. Mars jumped back and stepped into a fighting stance.
“Nice one , Mars! He’s weakened from that blow!” Sailor Venus exclaimed. “Sailor Moon, it’s time... Sailor Moon, get up!”

Lifting herself off the ground and recovering from the werewolf’s blow, Sailor Moon panted and held the staff in her hand. She pointed and jockeyed for position.

STARLIGHT HONEYMOO-“

Suddenly, much to everyone’s surprise, the Lycan stood up with no pain etched on his face. Rather the beast chuckled in amusement and revealed the hole in his chest was healed. The Lycan relied on its supernatural regeneration to heal up the deep wound. Mars couldn’t believe it.

“But... I struck him through his chest! He should have...”

“Bah! You call that an attack?!” the Lycan laughed. “Fools! Your attacks can inflict damage but it will not kill me!”

“Damn it! This is just great! What now?” Sailor Jupiter cursed, smashing her right fist against her left palm.

“Nothing but you can all DIE!!!” the Lycan howled, charging forward.

The Sailor Senshi all scattered away from the charging beast until it quickly vanished out of sight. Appearing behind Sailor Jupiter and Sailor Venus, the Lycan grabbed them both and smashed their heads together. The two females cried out at once as they dropped to the floor. Sailor Mercury hopped back until the Lycan phased out. She felt a firm grip being applied to her right arm and then she caught a glimpse of the werewolf appearing above her. With one strong throw, he hurled Mercury across and through a glass diplay.

MERCURY!!” Moon and Mars cried out at once.

“Heh and down to you two,” the Lycan snickered, licking his lips.

Taking a protective stance in front of Eternal Sailor Moon, Mars faced the Lycan. Once again, she would prove why she is the closest and most trusted protector of Princess Serenity.

“Stand back, Lycan,” Mars warned the werewolf. “You put one hand on her and I’m going to blow your head right off.”

“Try as you might! You still cannot kill me! I am immortal!”

Sailor Moon immediately whispered out behind Mars. “Mars, you mentioned something about silver. If this monster is anything from what out of the movies...”

“That’s it! Why didn’t I think of that? There has to be silver here somewhere!” Mars thought, glancing around her surroundings.

Pulling herself through the wreckage, Sailor Venus groaned and lifted her head up to notice the store’s most expensive item: a blade dagger forged out of silver with emeralds embedded all over the hilt. Looking toward the Lycan and then the weapon, Venus seized the opportunity and grabbed the hanging dagger.

“Sailor Moon! I want you to use your attack while I go and find what we need! Hurry!” Mars called out, running off to the other side of the store.

“Mars! Don’t worry. Leave him with me,” Moon smiled, picking herself up and standing up with her staff. “Lycan, for inflicting harm on my friends, I will not forgive you!”

“Bah! Try whatever you might! It doesn’t matter!” Lycan howled, dashing across with claws extracted out of his hands.

Meanwhile, Sailor Mars searched throughout the store in search for any silver item available. She punched through a glass display and searched through for any silver.

“Damn...!”

“Mars... I’ve got something we need,” Venus murmured.

Glancing down at the fallen Venus, Mars kneeled down and noticed the dagger in Venus’ hands. Her eyes widened at the gleaming reflective light from the silver blade. She recognized the texture and grabbed the blade.

“Where did you...”

“There’s no time! Sailor Moon is about to attack. It’s up to you to ram it into its chest...”

Jupiter picked herself up from the floor and crawled over to pick Mercury up over her shoulder. “Go for it. You and Moon got this.”

“And I’ll make sure to hold him tight,” Venus stated. “Now, go, Mars!”

With that, Mars nodded in reply and dashed back at the Lycan. She turned to find Sailor Moon holding back the Lycan with her Starlight Honeymoon Therapy Kiss. It seemed to be a stalemate with both the Lycan and Moon exerting force into their attacks. Lycan attempted to physically overwhelm Moon and would appear to have succeeded. That is until...

VENUS LOVE-ME CHAIN!!

Suddenly, a chain of metal hearts (gleaming with bright light) wrapped around the legs of the Lycan. This caught the werewolf off guard as it fell down to his knees. Venus had given Moon and Mars enough time to finish the demon. With Moon focusing more power, the Lycan was heavily distracted from two different fronts.

Sailor Mars threw the dagger across and watched as it pierced through the heart area of his chest. With the blade piercing through his heart, the Lycan unleashed a banshee of terror before its body slowly broke down. Sailor Moon called off her attack and stopped to catch her breath. The Lycan’s fur began to disappear and then his flesh started to melt away.

“Mars, we did it...!” Moon exclaimed, watching the werewolf falling face first.

“Hold on. Look at that!” Jupiter pointed out to the werewolf’s corpse.

Suddenly, the fur completely faded off the Lycan’s body as a human lied in its place. It appeared to be a middle-aged man with the blade pierced through his chest. The Senshi couldn’t believe it but they had killed a man. But this was not an ordinary man.

“Hey, I’ve seen this guy on tv before!” Venus gasped, recognizing the man’s face. “He’s one of Japan’s top notorious serial killers!”

“What?! And he was just a werewolf now?” Moon said with eyes widening.

Mars examined the body and removed the blade out of his chest. “The Lycan from my visions no doubt must have converted him somehow. Most likely from a bite...”

“You would think?” Venus wondered. “But where is this Lycan you’re talking about?”

“I think I may have spotted him earlier today but I’m not quite sure. I tried to spy on him and then he vanished out of sights.”

“Why didn’t you tell us about this earlier, Mars?” Sailor Moon asked.

“Because I wasn’t too sure. He might have been the one or not... Look, what’s important now is to make sure Naru-chan and her mother are all right.”

Sailor Jupiter glanced over to find Naru kneeling beside her mother’s side. “They’re doing just fine now. Our job here is done.”

“Thanks, Sailor Senshi,” Naru gave her gratitude to the five warriors.

“You should thank you’re your friends. They managed to call us in. Don’t worry they’re safe,” Sailor Moon winked to Naru.

Naru nodded in reply. “I’m just glad you came in time...”

“By the way, we were wondering if we could borrow some of your silver from your store?” Venus asked, grabbing a handful of silver jewelry and metal. “We could surely us these if another werewolf shows up!”
“Whoa! That I can’t let you do! You’ll have to buy those!” Naru called out.

“Venus, just what the hell are you thinking!” Mars approached the blonde and gave her an angry glare. “That’s stealing!”

“And? It’s not like anyone is going to catch us. I mean, we just rescued Naru and her mother! I’m sure Naru will understand if this is necessary!”

Sailor Moon sighed and tapped her head with a finger. “Um, well, Venus may have a point.”

“I... I can help you melt the silver so we can create weapons...” Mercury spoke up, finally regaining consciousness.”

“Wait! But you will need to pay for those!” Naru cried out. “I’m grateful you saved my mother and my life but...”

“Sorry but we’ll make up for this! We promise!” Venus said, taking the necessary silver. “C’mon, guys! I’ve got the metals we’re looking for!”

“Ugh, I can’t believe we’re doing this!” Mars angrily scoffed. “Note to self: the next time I let Venus think of any hair brain schemes, just smack me across the face very hard!”

Moon bowed respectfully. “Like she said, we’ll pay you back for this.”

With that, the Sailor Senshi dashed off out the front door (with Jupiter still carrying Mercury and Venus carrying the luggage of silver). Naru ran after them and stepped outside. To her surprise, the five vigilantes were gone.

Nevertheless, a smile crossed the girl’s face. “Still though... Arigato, Senshi.”

-

Looking on from the distance and out of Naru’s fight, the five Senshi gathered with the silver in their possession. Venus examined the fine metals and handed them to Mercury.

“Yes, I think I can melt these down in the labs at my school,” the blue-haired Senshi nodded, examining the silver. “Mars, you can probably craft weapons out of them.”

“I can do that. I’ve got a book on swords and weaponry based on metal forgery,” the Miko Senshi accepted. “I’m not sure how long it will take me but leave it to me.”

“We’ll arrange everything, guys,” Jupiter said. “But, what about the body? They’re going to suspect we killed the guy...”

“But he’s a serial killer. I mean, we at least stopped him from killing Naru-chan and her mother!” Moon exclaimed.
“But we still killed a man,” sighed Venus. “How is this going to effect our reputation with the people? We’ve only killed monsters and youmas at this point...”

Jupiter looked down at her feet and looked toward Mars. “Did you even think about the consequences, Mars? I mean you were the one to...”

“He was going to kill Naru-chan and her mother! I only did what was necessary! Besides, I never condone the acts of serial killers,” the Miko stated promptly.

“You girls can breath easy because the man is not dead,” the source of a man’s voice calls out.

This immediately alarmed the Senshi as they turned to find a shadow standing beside a water tower. Moon gasped and recognized the man, who appeared to be wearing a white mask.

“Tuxedo Kamen!!” she cried out happily.

“Tuxedo Kamen, what do you mean that man wasn’t dead? I clearly felt his last ounce of life being drained out of his body!” Mars exclaimed.

The masked man nodded ‘No’ in reply. “I managed to save the man’s life by giving him a herbal dose of my rose thorn. I’ve been working on a healing herb over the last few years...”

“So, that’s why you’re always coming home tired after working so hard,” Moon said. “So, you were working on a healing herb?”

“Yes and I only recently managed to perfect it. The man was close to death’s doors. Before your friend returned into her mother’s store, I snuck in to snatch the man’s body and gave him the herb. This way I would prevent any media to brand you as murderers. The man will still no doubt be returned to prison. He’s been left outside a local police department close to where the store was.”

“Oh, thank goodness. We’re not going to be branded as murderers!” Venus let out a deep sigh of relief.

“The man has been convicted of murders in Japan and the United States. They’ll deliver back to the American authorities since he was going to be placed under an execution trial before he escaped,” Tuxedo Kamen explained.

“So, managing to save his life but only to die eventually. Man, sucks to be him but serves him right. Still, who wants to bet we’re still going to be branded as jewel thieves?” Jupiter reminded everyone.

As she immediately mentioned this, everyone glared directly at Sailor Venus. The Senshi of Love merely shrugged her shoulders and stifled a laugh.

“Yeah, go ahead and laugh it up,” Mars sighed, drooping her head.

Luna and Artemis watched from the background with sweat drops coming down their foreheads.

“Ouy, that Venus,” the white cat guardian muttered.

“But they at least managed to rescue their friend and stopped the Lycan,” Luna reminded him. “Still, we need to know where the creature Rei-chan had mentioned in her visions could be hiding. This is something we cannot forget...”



Disclosed Underground Lair/11:50 PM


A widescreen computer monitor turned on with an illuminating blue light. There was a low humming in the background as the red-eyes figure sat on a chair inside the dark underground lair. He had observed the battle earlier and seemed to be impressed with how well the Senshi had taken care of the Lycan.

“They’re better. Much better than I predicted. Who would think they’d already find out their weakness this quickly. Still, it won’t matter.”

He turned on another monitor screen and had been keeping a constant eye on criminal activity throughout the city. Through this, he would find the suitable ‘recruits’ to turn over to his side. Just now he had lost the serial killer, who would now be sent back to the United States to be executed.

Though, despite tonight’s failure, the seated figure was not bothered. Rather, he was excited to finally test out his subjects against the Sailor Senshi.

“Really though. This development has gotten quite interesting,” he said smirking within the shadows and narrowing his crimson eyes. “But that girl I encountered earlier. Could she have been one of the Senshi? I’ll have to keep a close eye on her.”

With that, the seated figure snapped his fingers and the computer monitor immediately shut off. “Underground lair lock down. Back up computer, keep monitoring the city for any more occurrences.”

A female computer voice responded to his orders. “As you will...”

He walked out of his lair and proceeded to move out to once again hunt out for his next midnight prey. “Your time will come, Sailor Senshi. I will be coming closer than you think.”

(Cue fade to black)

End of Episode Two

Next Time

Silver Weapons Forged! Mercury’s Aqua Blizzard!


Whew, three days just to get this chapter done. The first Lycan attacks, the main villain is working behind the scenes, Mamoru/Tuxedo Kamen introduced to the story and we’ve seen Naru Osaka being introduced (reintroduced, however you may want to put it). And for once the defeat of an enemy where it does not involve Sailor Moon relying on her finishing attack.

Oh and at least some nice character development to show that Minako is not always the joker people make her out to be. In addition, the other Inners getting some time to shine. There’ll be plenty of more in the next upcoming chapters as they achieve their next transformation stages. :D

Yes to Ultra Sonic, werewolves for this story and vampires for my Naruto story. I guess watching too much Underworld has inspired me to do this.

So, how am I going with this story so far? I was very impressed to receive eight reviews for my first chapter. That should be enough for me to continue the series.

Next time, the silver weapons are forged and give to the girls. Plus, it will also be Ami-centric (well almost). ;)

Until then, be sure to send me a review. I’m out, peace!