Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon in Hiding ❯ Making Friends ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I own nothing. This is a result of too much Sailor Moon Fluff. I am a sucker for it. I kept most of the names but I like the name Andrew.
 
Summery: Serena is not having a good day but the day is getting better when the three Generals decide to be her friend. (All the Generals are men.)
 
Chapter 2: Making Friends
 
She left the arcade because her game is still in use. “You don't look good, Meat ball head.”
 
Usagi could only hope that one of her friends is home. She could talk this over with them. Tourists… who needs them.
“I felt better.”
 
“Maybe, if you where more alert you would not be such a klutz.”
 
“I did not do anything like that today.” She walked away before she noticed she is right in the middle of an attack.
 
Jadeite spoke out loud enough for her to notice as she inadvertently tripped on his toes passing him. “Let's watch where we are walking, young lady.”
 
She looked so pitiful at his feet, “Sorry, I did not see you standing there. I was trying to get away from this jerk.”
 
He thought about insulting her but he looked at the face of the man who had been fallowing her. Mamoru stood there in shock. Usagi could not be talking to Negaverse trash.
 
Kunzite helped the girl up, “I hope you don't count out the entire male population.”
 
She blushed, “Thanks. I did not mean to trip over you.”
 
“That would be some plan if you did mean it.”
 
She blushed for the second time. “I will be going before I fall on you again.”
 
“I was planning to stay in the park for awhile but with you here. Would you like me to buy you a Sundae?”
 
“Ok,” She did not want to let on that she knew who he is but a free sundae or not he is the enemy. Only, he did not know who she is so it is alright to eat his food.
 
She could not believe she was walking thought the park with a guy from the Dark Kingdom. They walked down two blocks when Jadeite showed up. “Are you walking with a girl?”
 
“Yes,” He said to his friend, “she fell on me in the park.”
 
Usagi did not want to look too klutzy, “I did not see him standing there.”
 
Jadeite observed the girl, “Is she alright?” He tried to sound concerned even thought he did not know why they where not attacking right this instant.
 
“I think she was running away from her boyfriend.”
 
She looked at them in shock, “I would never ever like him. I thought he was going make fun of me some more when I tripped.”
 
“I did see him standing there behind you.”
 
They smiled at each other, “He might like you.”
 
“Do you really think so? He is nice to everyone else he meets.” Kunzite bought her a Sunday and watched her eat.
 
“Where are you going after this?”
 
“A friend's home. She lives close. I was hoping she was on one of baking sprees.” Oh, all those goodies made her mouth water.
 
“Hello, are you in there?” Jadeite waved his hand across her eyes.
 
“Sorry, I love food. Thanks I hope to see you two again sometime.” She started to walk out the door.
 
Kunzite spoke up as he looked her way, “Don't trip on anyone else.”

That statement caused her to blush a third time. Darn those Negaverse guys. They did look good. She raced to her friends home but found that she was not there. She leaned against the door only to hear. “Minako, the meeting is tonight. Be there,”
 
She did not want another encounter of the Suechi kind. The girl watched as Usagi stepped off her porch. “Usagi, what are you doing here?”
 
The girl wondered if she heard anything but did not want to ask. “That Mamoru is making fun of me again and to top it off I trip over a hot guy in the park. Will this nightmare ever end?”
 
They talked until her friend had to leave. Usagi did not ask.

Then, she ran into Mamoru again as she was walking home. “You seem to making all kinds of friends. Is that hair used for brainwashing meat balls for brains?”
 
Usagi rolled her eyes, “Get away from me. Why don't you make fun of someone else?”
 
“I like making fun of you.”
 
Next thing Usagi knew is when Jadeite walked up to the man and told him to back off. “Thanks.”
 
He held out his hand and she reluctantly took in it. Mamoru could not believe what he saw happen.
 
“Where were you going?”
 
“Home, my friend has plans.”
 
He did not know why anyone would find her so attractive but he wanted to find out. Once out of view, she removed her hand from his. “Would you like to come with me to a special place?”
 
She did not know what to say. Then, Kunzite showed up, “You again? You seem to be every where?”
 
“I am only walking home.”
 
Jadeite smiled, “No, let's take her some place special?”
 
In a blink of an eye, they where in the middle of a place were there seems to be a white floor. Then, she could see the stars forever. “How am I ever going to get home from here?”
 
That was not the reaction they wanted. “You will get home.”
 
She looked out over the Earth in fascination. Until someone said, “Who is she?”
 
Usagi turned around, “I am Usagi. Did you notice how beautiful the stars are from up here?”
 
Ziocite stared at her in shock. Either this girl was stupid or she was really good actress. “I am Ziocite and I get to see them everyday.”
 
Usagi stared at the three of them. “This would be the ultimate dating spot.” She tried not to think to much because she did not know if any of them could read minds.
 
“That is not what is used for Usagi.”
 
“If I had such a place I would use it for that, that is if I had a boyfriend.(pause) The park is nice, too.” They did not know what to make of that girl, “I am not going to take this spot from you”
 
“I did not think you would.”
 
“This is very sweet of you to take me here.”
 
“Would you like to stay up here with us?”
 
“What would I do here?”
 
“You don't have to do anything.”
 
She giggled, “I can't stay, I have a home to go to.” Usagi did not want to be up here forever even though it did have a great view. “I could stay for just a little longer.” All three of them liked her. Usagi did not know if this is a good thing or bad. Hot guys being nice to her… this did not happen, unless that guy is Andrew?
 
They talked about some things until she asked, “How am I suppose to know if guys like me or not?”
 
“We like you.”
 
She blushed, “I like you guys, too. But, I am think I may mean I want a guy to like me as a girlfriend?”
 
Kunzite spoke up, “It is that jerk from the arcade, Right?”
 
Ziocite shook his head, “Who?”
 
Kunzite spoke as he smiled at Serena, “He is some guy who insults her all the time.”
 
Jadeite smiled, “That guy that you saw earlier?”
 
Review,
 
If you like the story… tell me.