Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon: Season Anti! ❯ The arrival Bob and Special K! ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Story: The adventures of the Anti's!
Summary: Two new Sailors have been found. But these aren't normal Sailors, there completely different! Will the gang be able to deal with these trouble makers? Or will they die from the insanity of this fic
Author: PrincessesBobandSpecialK
Chapter: Chapter 1, The Anti Sailor's epic first day!
Authors Note: We updated and changed things around a bit, plus we added an scene with the enemy, any way we hope you review and stuff.
 
Once upon a time, on a far far away planet, a thousand years ago there was a planet. This planet was rules by a Queen, her daughter, and her niece. Anyway the planet and the people were obsessed with hating obsessions such as Elmo or Barbie.
Also they like weird improper names. Anyway the princess's were destined to rule the two halve sof the universe. On the Princess Amelia's, the daughter of the Queen, birthday, Queen Beryl struck the planet and killed them all off.
When the legendary Moon Kingdom was attacked, Queen Serenity II reborn every one who was attacked by Beryl, including the girls, and this is where the story begins.
In Tokyo, Japan
In two different bedrooms of the same house, two girls woke up. One of them was short with red hair, and the other was tall and blond. These two girls were cousins that where starting at a new school in a new country. They had just moved to Tokyo, from Canada, with their insanely rich grandmother. The school they were attending was none other then Jubbian High.
Anyway the red head was the first out of bed and dressed. As she entered the kitchen she smiled happily that she remembered to plug in the toaster the night before.
As she placed toast in the toaster, she glanced at the clock. She noticed that there was an hour till school. "Rainbow, get down here, we need to get to school" she called up the stairs to her grandmother. Her grandmother was a self made millionaire, who was obsessed with online bingo.
Both Bob, the girl (Also known as Amelia) and her cousin Amethyst hated obsessions more then anything. Anyway her grandmother had been up all night getting drunk and throwing acorns at the neighbor's windows, and of course playing bingo.
"DRIVE YOUR SELF TO SCHOOL, THE KEYS ARE ON THE TABLE, NOW STOP BOTHERING ME, I'M PLAYING BINGO".
Just then her cousin came downstairs. "Sup Special K" she said. The girl known as Special K, also known as Amethyst Clark growled and sat her self at the kitchen table.
"Damn hair dryer" she said.
"Guess what, we get to drive to school today"
Special K groaned. She knew that Bob would most likely hit somebody on the way there; on top of that she didn't have a driver's license.
"Well we better leave it's a thirty minute drive there"
Bob grabbed the keys and her jacket, and headed outside to the car. Both girls forgot completely about Bob's toast, and more importantly that the toaster was set on high.
Anyway the trip took forty minutes, and as predicted when they arrived, Bob ran some one over. Instead of helping Bob went inside to get their schedules. Special K followed, but not before making sure the person was alive.
The girls soon realized that they had the same Home room teacher. Ms. Haruna. The girls found the classroom easily. Ms. Haruna greeted them warmly and pulled them to the front of the class. "Class, we have two new students, Amethyst and Amelia Clark" she said. A girl with red hair in the back raised her hand. "Are you Americans?" she asked when the teacher called on her. Bob exploded instantly. "NO WE ARE NOT AMERICANS, WE'RE CANADIANS, TELL THE DIFFERENCE" she screamed.
"Also our names are Bob and Special K"
The teacher instantly stepped in. "There is no need to yell" she said calmly. Before she could say anything else, or Bob could punch her and steal her wallet, a blonde girl with buns on her head burst in to the class room.
"Ah, I'm sorry Miss Haruna" she said bowing. "USAGI, WHAT HAVE I TOLD YOU ABOUT BEING LATE, INTO THE HALL WAY" she screeched. When Usagi was gone she turned back to the girls.
"There are two free desks, one next to Makoto, the one with the brown hair, and Ami, the one with blue hair"
Bob and Special K, sent each other looks, they both were thinking the same thing. Usagi was Sailor Moon. Like it was so obvious anyway. They went to their seats, Bob next to Makoto, and Special K, next to Amy. Both girls knew that their seat neighbors where Senshi as well. The first half of the day went by relatively slow, seeing as they had math and science, but eventually it was lunch.
The cousins found them selves a seat in the back of the cafeteria and began discussing their new classmates. "THEY ARE SO THE SAILOR SCOUTS" whispered Bob loudly. Special K agreed. "They look so much like them…minus the costumes" she replied. Just then Bob, looking over Special K's shoulder, noticed Usagi coming towards them, with Ami, Makoto, a blonde and a raven haired girl, that neither knew, but both recognized them as Venus and Mars.
Usagi stopped in front of their table and smiled. "Hello, I'm Usagi-Chan, and these are my friends Ami, Makoto, Rei and Minako" she said pointing to each of them.
"Sup we're Special K and Bob" said Bob. Rei instantly interrupted. "What is with you names" she demanded, crossing her arms. "THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THE NAMES BOB AND SPECIAL K" Rei stepped back in haste. Special K ignored her cousin's rants and got up. She walked up to Usagi and leaned in." Hi…Sailor Moon" she said.
The cousins several moments later, found them self muffled and dragged into an un-used classroom. "OMG THEIR GOING TO R-"Bob's rant was cut short by Makoto. "WE'RE NOT GOING TO R$^ you!" she snapped. Bob was instantly relieved. "Okay so what do you want?". "HOW THE FUCK DO YOU KNOW WHO WE ARE" screamed/asked Rei. "Duh, you look exactly like them" said Special K. Every one sweat dropped. "It's not that obvious" spoke up Ami.
"Yes it is, no mask, same face, same hairstyles, same voices, exactly the same... excluding the costumes" said Bob. They senshi glanced at each other then formed a group huddle. While they did that, Bob stole money from Rei's wallet, which she left on a desk, and Special K snatched Usagi's manga.
Eventually they were finished talking. "You can leave for now, but don't tell any one" said Rei in a dangerous voice. The girls shrugged and walked off, wondering how long it would take for them to notice the missing money and manga.
The day went by fast, mostly because the girls slept and read during their classes, but it was finally the end of the day. Both girls were ready to go home and watch their grandmother run around drunk and play on the internet. One of them had a boy cut blond hair, and the other had auqa and was holding a mirror.
The blonde stopped in front of them. "Are you… Special K and Bob" she asked, wondering how they got such stupid names. "Yes, Yes we are... aren't you Neptune and Uranus" replied Bob looking them up and down. The duo glanced at each other and grabbed them. "HEY, THIS IS A NEW SHIRT" screamed Special K. "You're coming with us" said Uranus. "What about our car" asked Bob, pointing to it.
Eventually the girls decided that Neptune would drive with the girls, since they loved their car so much. After ten minutes of driving they appeared in front of a shrine. Bob thought that the place was weird, and began touching everything, which pissed the girl, Uranus, now named Haruka off.
"STOP TOUCHING THINGS!!" Bob rolled her eyes and entered the shrine, which they were going into. Inside was Usagi and the girls, plus a green hair woman, a girl with purple black hair, and a snooty dude that the girls instantly hated. The people all formed a group around them. "How do you plead" spoke Ami. "I plead that you're the worst super heroes ever, since its so obvious who you are" said Special K. "Why the hell are we here any way" said Bob, bored as hell. "Because we must know how you know who we are" snapped the guy named Moma something.
The girls decided that a) that they would suddenly call Momo whatever by his American dubbed name, Darien and that b) he was annoying and need to die off from the plot. The girls decided it was best not to reply, especially with out a lawyer at hand, and sat down in the middle of the circle.
"We refuse to talk without a lawyer at hand" said Special K. "ANSWER US" shouted Darien, who was losing his patience. "No we already answered, we want to go home, and we find you fat and ugly" said Bob. Darien snapped and raised his hand to slap Bob, but before he could, Luna entered, with an angry woman with her.
"Stop" snapped the woman. The lady had short white hair and blue eyes. Her outfit consisted of small black pumps, blue jeans, and a sweater. "Do not hurt my ladies, unless you want to die" she said dangerously. Bob and Special K recognized her as a younger version of their Grandmother.
Darien turned to the woman and sneered. "Who do you thing you are" he said. The grandmother, AKA Rainbow smirked. "I am The Lady of Sprite and Sugar, I am Bob and Special K's fake Grandmother, and their messenger and protector" she stated. Every one was staring at her like she had grown a second head. "Sprite and Sugar?" asked Rei. "Yes, I was dubbed that because I can make sprite and any thing sugary kill and do amazing things. Anyway let me tell you a story, it's mandatory, anyway, along time ago, during your past lives, Princess Serenity, had some cousins. One of the cousins was Serenity's third cousin and the other was her forth. Anyway these girls were princesses of a planet that shall stay unnamed.”
“The planet and its people were obsessed with hating obsessions, on the 3rd cousin's birthday, Queen Beryaline (Beryl) attacked. The girls died. When Queen Serenity sent the moon kingdom to be reborn, she sent the girls as well, because she knew an enemy in the way future would threaten the future, also they were family"
Rainbow looked at them all surveying their faces. "Those two girls were bounded to rule the two haves of the universe, those girls are Bob and Special K" she said. Darien exploded. "
You mean my future wife is related to these idiots and they are destined to rule the universe?!!?"
Rainbow threw him across the room with a single thought. Bob and Special K did not care, and were currently planning on how to ruin lives.
"Do not insult them, they are your superiors, they own you”
.She then turned to the girls. "You must become senshi, special senshi, for now you have no name, later you can come up with one" she said, pulling two crystals out of her pocket. "These crystals are your power, use them to transform" she said. Before the girls could do anything, a huge monster bust thought the shrine. "WHAT THE FU-" said Bob, being cut off by Special K, who did not approve of her language.
The monster smiled evilly and introduced its/his self. "I am….. A NEW MOON LOVER" Special K got mad and angry. "I HATE TWILIGHT" she said. Rainbow turned to the and threw them the crystals. "Transform" she screamed. Both girls nodded and shouted out the words that came to them. "Anti-Twilight…. Anti-Facebook MAKE-UP" they screamed. The girls were covered in a purple light. At the end of the transformation the girls where amazed at their costumes. Special K had a light purple skirt, while her shoes were light pink pumps.
Her bow was a violet color, with a small blue flower crystal stuck in the middle. Her hair was in a single bun trailing down her back. Her face was covered with a golden glittery mask.
Bob's was slightly different. Her boots went up to her knee's and were silver. Her skirt was silvery blue. The bow and crystal were a light sugary pink. Her hair was in four buns trailing down. Her mask matched her boots.
As the girls exclaimed over their costumes another monster appeared, this one was big and green, and had the words: FACEBOOK inscribed in its face. The monsters smiled evilly and began to advance. Darien rolled his eyes. "Let me show you girls, how real super heroes work" he said. As he walked away, Special K tripped him. The other senshi began to attack. The New Moon monster laughed and threw them into a wall, making Venus and Mars lose consciousness. Darien snarled and took out a rose, but before he could launch it, the facebook monster bgan choking him.
Rainbow turned to the girls. "ATTACK, ONLY YOU CAN KILL THEM" she screamed. The girls complied but were thrown into the wall were the senshi were. Bob screamed out in pain. Special K was hurt too, but managed to get up. She felt a sensation bubble in her stomach and instantly knew the words to scream out. "Twilight Burning MEDIATION" she screamed. Her crystal glowed and turned into a staff.
A light was sent at the twilight loving monster. He screamed as his face began to burn. "My beautiful face" he shouted as his burned. Special K turned to Bob who had just gotten on her feet. "Your turn Bob" she shouted. Bob gave a hazy nod and shouted out the words that came to mind.
Her crystal glowed an a staff that looked like Special K's except silver entered her hands. "Facebook Disabler EXPLOSION" she screamed. The other monster was thrown back and killed instantly. The girls high fived and did a victory dance. "You got lucky" snapped Darien. Bob smirked and pushed him. Conveniently, the wall behind them had been destroyed and there was a cliff there. Those of you who have a mind you probably know what happened.
Special K and Bob laughed as they watched Darien dangle from a rock. Usagi approached them. She gave a smile, which the girls knew was real. "Welcome to the team" she said. The girls glanced at each other, their protector and their crystals. Those who could read minds, knew that the girls were going to have fun with their powers. Rainbow gapped knowing what was going to happen. As the senshi helped up Darien, the girls left the shrine, not knowing that they were being watched.
In a far away place, that now one knows about.... The McDonalds basement on 3rd Drive... down the street from where the girls live...
Two girls paced back and forth in what appeared to be a thrown room. One had brown hair and looked like she got ran over by a car recently. Her face was covered in pimples and black heads. The other girl had black hair and looked like she was that girl from The Ring. Anyway as the girls paced back and forth they thought of only one thing. They were doomed. Before the girls could pace any more, the door to the throne room burst open, and in stepped a blonde.
The blonde growled at the sight of the girls. "You plan failed" she said snapping. Both girls got on their feet and began kissing her feet. "We're so sorry, some lame-o senshi appeared and tried to kill the servants, but then two new senshi, that Beryl never mentioned, with awesome looking costumes, appeared and killed them" said the brunette. "What does she mean, Faciabo" she asked to the black haired girl. "Some girls appeared, they have no names so far, but there attacks are related to Twilight and Facebook, I think they are... ANTI-TWILIGHT AND FACEBOOKERS" she stated. The blonde began paced back and forth. "Well I guess we have to get rid of our new friends" she said laughing. The blonde then began to relay the plan she had created. A plan so evil, so boring, and so annoying, that would irk the girls off to no end.