Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon Short Stories ❯ The Animal Scout Saga ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

The Animal Scouts.

Sailor Mouse - Beverly
Sailor Panther - Georgina
Sailor Whale - Anna
Sailor Chameleon - Naia
Sailor Cat - Becca

Chapter 1 : Animal Scouts to the rescue!

The Animal Scouts transformed and attacked the monsters. Sailor Mouse trapped shouted "Mouse Squeak Bubble!" and her tiara became a bubble. Pointing her hand at the monster, the bubble surrounded it, trapping it.

Sailor Panther blasted four monsters "Panther Roar Blast!" whilst Sailor Chameleon changed the monster's point of attack. "Chameleon Change Side!"

Sailor Whale confused the monsters "Whale Sword Dance!" The monsters were eliminated by Sailor Cat just as Sailor Moon and the other scouts came.

"Cat Sceptre Miaow!"

Sailor Moon started her speech on love and justice as the Animal Scouts ran away, scattering in all different directions.

"What happened here?" Serena asked, having seen all the gathered dust all over the place.

"It seems like another scout eliminated these youma." Amy explained.

"I sense new scouts." Luna murmured.

Chapter 2 : Sailor Cat's Thoughtless Sacrifice

Becca gathered up her books and slowly walked to school. When she arrived, the school was empty.

"This is unusual" She thought. She looked over to the shopping mall and saw a black beam penetrating the skies. "Georgina's in trouble!" She exclaimed, fumbling for her henshin.

She transformed into Sailor Cat and ran to the shopping centre. Sailor Cat had arrived just in time to see a giant fireball flying towards Sailor Panther.

She screamed and somersaulted into the air, landing in front of Sailor Panther. Sailor Cat took the brunt of the fireball and Sailor Panther held her in her arms.

~*~ Sailor Cat's P.O.V ~*~

"Cat Sceptre Soul Release!" I shouted before I died. My sceptre released a white mist and I inhaled it. I woke up coughing and looked up at Sailor Panther.

I reached up to wipe the tears away from her cheek as I spoke softly "Georgina, Rebecca is gone. I am Katie, the original Sailor Cat. Rebecca was my twin and chose to take my place in case of death."

I looked around and saw Luna.

Chapter 3 : Grand Theft Crystal

"What's she doing here?" I snarled to Georgina, jumping to my feet.

"Katie, you've returned. The rift between our families were healed weren't they?" Luna asked to which Sailor Mars replied "Katie, in our future, was loyal to us until the others came."

"Then I'll have to do something about that, won't I? Cat Sceptre Sleep!"

My sceptre sprayed a dust of sleep power all over the scouts. They fell to the ground, asleep, unaware of my cruel intentions.

I lifted up my tiara high in the air and ordered "Cat Tiara Crystal Find!"

One by one, each of the scouts' crystals came to me. I joined them together in one big ball of energy and felt the time key around my neck.

"If Reenie can disrupt time with her time key, so can I. Cat Time Key!"

I shouted holding up my own time key. I disappeared in a flash of dark orange light as the scouts woke up.

"My crystal's gone!" "So's mine!" The scouts exclaimed, helpless without their crystals.

Chapter 4 : Sailor Cat's Evil Deeds

Sailor Cat bowed before Sailor Illusion.

"Give me the crystals, child. You are now rewarded with a claim to my thorone. Now be gone." Maddie added coldly.

Sailor Cat bowed again and left, walking to her chambers. I opened the door as I heard my love beckon me from the balcony.

I opened the french doors and Jason sweeped me up into his arms, kissing me with a lusty need. I led him to my bed and drew the curtains around us.

I awoke to the sound of Jessica-Raye knocking on my door furiously. Moving Jason's arm, I draped a dressing gown around me and opened the door.

"It is terrible, Katie, Edouardo's signal ring has been stolen from the chapel. Only me, Maddie and Edward know about it."

"Jessica-Raye, I thought it was more important than that. It's probably one of the guards taking it to sell." I told her as we walked to Maddie's throne room.

On the table at the end of the room laid three crystals and a ring. I walked towards them, hypnotised by the violet it emitted as I got closer.

Jessica-Raye watched from the doorway in horror as the ring slipped onto my marriage finger. I levitated the crystals briefly, convulsing as memories flashed through my mind.

I heard Jessica-Raye shout "Chibi-Peace Power!" and I dropped the crystals.

Sailor Chibi-Peace ran into the room and I transformed "Cat Planet Power!"

I felt stronger because of the ring and I boomed at the scout "Cat Memory Erase!"
I held my hand up, watching Sailor Chibi-Peace crumple to the floor as I erased her memory.

I binded the crystals into one, placing them into a small locket that rested upon my bow. I felt the tears fall as I realise what I had done - I had taken the other scouts' crystals and erased Jessica-Raye's Memory.

I shrugged and ran out the room, telling one of the servants to get a carriage ready for me.