Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon T ❯ The Eclipse ( Chapter 16 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
*Theme song: The Touch, by Stan Bush*





Atma walked into the nearby tavern and once again ordered a dry whiskey.

Bartender: You seem overly happy for someone who has lost her entire family.

Atma: The say the taste of revenge is bittersweet, my friend, but it is a taste to my liking. The Sailor Titans have avenged my family's death by going into the sewers and defeating the evil there. My family is avenged, and the sewers are once again open for us.

Bartender: Yes, 'tis a happy moment, indeed. It will not last, though.

Atma: Oh, but it will! Happy moments always last forever!

Suddenly, the bar began to get dark. Atma and the bartender looked outside as the other bar patrons looked around in confusion as the entire area began to grow dark and as black as night.

Atma: I hate it when I'm wrong.




Reuisu: What the smeg is going on?!!?

The Titans were looking around them as the palace began to darken as well. They were in a much needed meeting with Jerhyn to discuss their plans of attack against the demons of Lut Gholein.

Jerhyn: I do not understand what is going on!

Astra lept into the room through a window.

Astra: Everyone: look outside!

The five ran over to the window and looked up at the sky. A dark circle had enveloped the entire sunlight, causing a massive eclipse over the land.

Miya: Oh my God, is this supposed to be happening?!?!

Reuisu: There was no mention of a solar eclipse in any news I read. That's not natural. Geez, why can't we attract ants like normal people?

Michelle: Do you think the demons are responsible?

Reuisu thought for a moment.

Reuisu: Remember a few weeks ago when Darien told us of the situation developing in Tokyo?

Lucy: How can we forget?

Miya: What situation? Who's Darien?

Reuisu: Darien is the guardian of this planet. Anyway, he told us that in Tokyo, a dark eclipse came over the land, enveloping it in darkness. That was the first step to which a demonic uprising began in Tokyo. I think this means that Mephisto and the other Prime Evils are stepping up their campaign against us!

Michelle: We are not going to lose Lut Gholein like we're losing Tokyo!

Reuisu: Indeed we are not. Lucy: You told us you met a woman in a nearby bar by the name of Atma? Bring us to her.





Atma: I'm telling you, I don't know anything!

The Titans were all around Atma, asking her the same question: What is going on?

Reuisu: Come on, Atma. We've been asking around, turns out your sort of the information prodigy around this town. You know things that many people don't dare to know. So now you will let us know what is causing the eclipse.

Atma: If I tell you, I'm going to put my life into more risk already, now leave me alone!

The Titans paused and began to leave as Atma continued to drink. Lucy stopped.

Lucy: I went into the sewers, ALONE, in an attempt to help you and this town. I avenged your family, and I saved this city's life. Did it mean so little to you that you will not help us after what I've done for you?

Atma stopped drinking her liquor.

Atma: Nearby there is a valley known as the Valley of the Snakes. There will be a temple in it that goes underground. It is said to have an orifice in it that is always facing the sun. If it has been tainted by demons, it could possibly cause an eclipse.

Lucy and the Titans smiled.

Lucy: Thank you.






The five trudged through the deserts, looking mainly at the vultures that were flying overhead of them.

Miya: I am not going to die as bird meat, I'll tell you that.

Reuisu: Do you plan to die at all?

Michelle: Not anytime soon. You?

Reuisu: I planned to live forever.

Lucy: What changed that?

Reuisu: I had a theory that people with the most experience die younger. Therefore, if I just sat in my void and did nothing but eat and sleep, I could live forever.

Miya: And how was immortality?

Reuisu: Vastly overrated. We're approaching the coordinates we got from Jerhyn.

The group stopped overlooking a massive valley going down into the base of the desert hill they stood on.

Reuisu: Let's transform, people. ALPHA CENTAURI POWER!!!

The whole pink glittery thingy appears with a silhouette of Reuisu. Chest armor enveloped his torso as the symbol of spirit appeared on his forehead. Leg armor came around his legs, with ankle armor and foot armor. Behind the armor, only visible in spots where different peices of armor joined, was a black outfit. Arm armor enveloped his arms, wrists, and hands. His hand armor was seperated, only having finger armor and palm and backhand armoring. A red blade emitted from his wrist armor. A green grid in the shape of the helmet armor, except for the visor. The red blade passed in front of the grid, and the head armor appeared. The black visor formed directly afterwards. He stood in a pose of his two red blades coming out as he kneeled down with the Greek symbol Alpha behind him.

Michelle: MOON CRYSTAL POWER!!!

A pink glittery silhoutte of Michelle appeared, with only her heart necklace showing. Suddenly, crystal showered out of it, wrapping around her torso and forming the shirt and first bow of the outfit. The crystal then shot out more crystals that wrapped around her arms and legs, forming the gloves and boots. Another spray of crystal formed her skirt and back bow. The skirt and bows were colored gold. One last burst of crystal formed a tiara and ear rings. The crystal then shot out a beam of energy, forming into a staff. She grabbed the staff, and stood in a pose.

Lucy: CEPHIROS TITAN POWER!!!

Out of her ring came energy bolts which wrapped around her torso, forming the front of the outfit. Then the ring fired beams at both her arms, wrapping around them to form the white gloves. The ring shout out another beam, which wrapped around her legs and formed the boots. She then twirled around as did the beam from the ring, which wrapped around her hips and formed into the skirt. Her tiara and earrings formed with one last blast from the ring. She stood in a pose of her winking with her ring outstretched in front of her.

Miya: CRESCENT HEART POWER!!!

Out of Miya's heart brooch came three large hearts. One heart descended down her body, and the other two onto her arms. As the hearts passed over her skin, they formed the gloves of her Sailor outfit. As the larger heart passed over her torso and slowly over her legs, forming the mini-skirt and the boots that extended up to her knees. As the three hearts ended at her feet and hands, they shot up to her head and hit it, forming the tiara and earrings. She stood in a pose with her making a smooching face.





The Titans ran through the entrance of the temple, ignoring the fact that, being an old and decaying temple, it could collapse on them any moment, they continued to run through it and proceed downwards into the temples foundations in an attempt to find the orifice.

Love: A thought has come to my mind.

Centauri: Really?

Love: Why is this place called the Valley of the Snakes?

The group stopped.

Centauri: Somehow I doubt it's because of tourist value.

Suddenly, the group looked around the dimly hit halls, and hear faint hissing sounds. They looked around, and then down the corridor, as figures began to approach them. They had no legs, just one long tail. They were colored a light gray, and had arms coming out of their thin torsos. Their heads were long and shaped like a viper's. They had a hissing tongue coming out of their long mouths.

Moonshine: What are those!?!

Centauri: Claw Vipers. They're a snake demon.





Mephisto's tentacle was wrapped around Duriel's long neck and squeezing into it. Duriel's face was becoming pale as the oxygen flow slowly left his face. He choked and gasped, and was finally thrown to the ground.

Mephisto: Failure after failure after failure. You failed with your sand leapers, you failed with your sand maggots, YOU FAILED WITH YOUR PATHETIC SEWER DWELLING SAND RAIDERS! Do you know what we do to people who fail us?!!?

Duriel: I have a pretty good idea, my lords...

Diablo: We will grant one last chance to destroy the Titans. Fail us this last time, and you will be imprisoned within a soulstone, never to return to the mortal realm ever again!

Baal: If you succeed, however, we will grant you life, and all will be forgiven.

Duriel: Of course, my masters! I will destroy the Titans immediately!

Duriel scurried off.

Mephisto: Pathetic fool. He will be annihalated.

Baal: It is irrelivant. We should look towards other matters. Mephisto, how is our guest?

Mephisto: In utter pain and confusion, of course. Soon, he will give up and die, like all the others. And he will become one of us...





Centauri: GIGA MISSILE!!!

Centauri's wrist armor opened up and shot out a missile straight into one of the claw vipers. It stabbed into it's chest, and just sat there for a moment. The claw viper looked at it's stomach in confusion, and then the missile detonated, exploding the demon into a pile of blood and dismembered organs.

Cephiros: CEPHIROS VALIANT CHARGE!!!

Cephiros aimed her ring, and a firey silhouette of a running woman charged into the nearby claw vipers, vaporizing them.

Love: CRESCENT HEART CRUSH!!!

Five hearts appeared out of nowhere and blasted into a claw viper, crushing it on all sides. It quickly became flat as blood spewed out of it crushed internal organs. All the claw vipers lay dead on the ground.

Moonshine: Now that wasn't much of a chore, now was it?

Centauri: Quickly, this way!

Centauri led the group farther down the hall and into a giant room. In the center of the room, a peice of the ground was uprisen and a black stick stuck out of the center of the ground. The Titans climbed to the top to see the stick sticking out of a hole in the ground. Centauri shrugged for a moment, then slowly lifted up the stick out of the ground. Immediately afterwards, a light shined down from the ceiling and down into the orifice, and the darkness around everyone was soon enveloped by light. Everyone smiled.

Moonshine: It's going to be a beautiful day.

Centauri: "And I will give him the morning star."

All: Huh?

Centauri: The Book of Revelations, 2:28.

Everyone nodded. All of a sudden, the ground behind them exploded! They turned around to see Duriel rising from the ground, roaring.

Duriel: TITANS! I challenge all of you to a duel TO THE DEATH!!!





To Be Continued...