Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Peace's Bad Turn! ❯ Sailor Peace's Bad Turn ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Sailor Peace's Bad Turn!

Jessica had barely transformed into Sailor Peace when Wicked Lady blasted her with NegaEnergy. Sailor Peace fell to the floor.

"Silly fool you shold know not to mess with the NegaVerse!" Wicked Lady boomed at her.

Sailor Peace took out her staff as she struggled to her feet.

"In the name of Peace and Justice I will never give up ! Peace Conquer Surround!" She shouted.

Her staff spun around and shot out beams of white light at Wicked Lady. It missed.

"Silly fool" Wicked Lady shouted.

"Luna P magic" an umbrella appeared in her hand. "Twin Needle" She shouted.

Needles shot out of her umbrella towards Sailor Peace. Sailor Peace was trapped.

Wiseman appeared. "Well done Wicked Lady we have the Silver Crystal at last" He said.

"Indeed master" she replied as she turned her umbrella back into her Luna P.

Sailor Peace stood up and got out her staff. She aimed her staff at Wicked Lady as she said "Peace Earth Attack!" Her staff swayed and formed a ball of blue energy.

The ball was released and hovered in the air for a second. It hit Wicked Lady and she plummeted to the floor.

"Give me the Silver Crystal, Sailor Trash" Wiseman said. Wicked Lady had recovered enough energy to blast Sailor Peace from behind.

Sailor Peace suddenly had enough. She was the one to blame for everyone getting in trouble and she was the one to blame for Reenie changing to Wicked Lady.

After a long struggle, Jessica gave into the NegaMoon's power.

Wiseman said "You are no longer known as Sailor Peace but now you are known as Chaotic Lady"

"Yes master" Chaotic Lady replied.

Wiseman thought "I now have the Silver Crystal and the Nega Crystal to help me get rid of that Sailor Trash!"

Wiseman shouted "Chaotic Lady , Wicked Lady go destroy those Sailor trash and that silly tuxedo man of theirs!"

Serena and Amy were shopping until Wicked Lady and Chaotic Lady attacked them.

Amy transforms into Sailor Mercury "Mercury Star Bubble!" Amy fills the area with bubbles.

"Serena" she says "what's wrong ?"

"I can't find the Silver Crystal!" Serena replies.

"Looking for this Sailor Trash" Chaotic Lady said while showing Serena the Silver Crystal.

"Silly fools you are no match for the Phantom Master or the Wiseman" Wicked Lady says.

Mina and Raye transformed to help Amy "Venus Star Power!" "Mars Star Power!"

Sailor Mars (Raye) attacked Wicked Lady "Mars Fire Surround!"

Balls of fire surrounded Wicked Lady but she blew them away.

"Reenie why are u doing this?" Serena pleads

"Silly fool to bring back the Phantom Master to destroy this miserable place!" Wicked Lady replies.

"Chaos Planet Power!" A staff appeared in Chaotic Lady's hand and she placed the Silver Crystal on it.

"Chaos Sceptre Elimination!" The sceptre shot out black beams of NegaEnergy towards the Sailor Scouts and Serena.

Serena shouted "Moon Crystal Power!" The Silver Crystal flew into Serena's hand and she transformed into Sailor Moon.

"How could this be?" Chaotic Lady asked.

"In the name of the Moon I will punish you! Moon Sceptre Elimination!" Sailor Moon's sceptre shot out crescent moons towards Chaotic Lady.

"Stop! Sailor Moon don't you realise? Chaotic Lady is Sailor Peace" Sailor Mercury told her.

" Chaos Planet Destroy" Beams of black energy came from nowhere towards the Scouts.

"Venus Love Circle Surround!" A love circle appeared around Sailor Venus. Sailor Venus let go of the love circle and it surrounded the black beams thus stopping them.

"Moon Tiara Magic" Sailor Moon sent her tiara towards Wicked Lady but it missed. Wiseman appeared and gave Chaotic Lady the Nega Crystal.

"Nega Crystal Power" Chaotic Lady transformed into Corruptive Lady and Wiseman left. Corruptive Lady had a Tiara in her hair with a NegaMoon on it , she had a black dress on which was down to her knees. Her brown hair was down to her elbows and she had the Nega Crystal on her dress. She held a long staff in her left hand.

"In the name of the NegaMoon I will destroy you!" She aimed her staff at Sailor Moon and said "Staff Power Destroy!" The staff plummeted towards Sailor Moon and hit her. Sailor Moon fell down and the staff returned to Corruptive Lady's hand.

"Ha ha ha Sailor Trash I will destroy you all one by one!" "Staff Power Freeze!" The staff shot out beams of ice towards the Scouts. The Scouts were frozen solid and they couldn't attack.

Wicked Lady went to Sailor Moon and took the Silver Crystal "Silver Crystal Transform!"

The Silver Crystal was absorbed into the Nega Crystal making Corruptive Lady more Powerful. "You'll never defeat me Sailor Trash I am more powerful than you lot put together!"

Wicked Lady attacked Corruptive Lady from behind "Nega Crystal Blast"

Wicked Lady's Nega Crystal sent out Nega Beams of Energy towards Corruptive Lady.

Corruptive Lady was hit and she plummeted to the floor. Wicked Lady took the Nega Crystal off Corruptive Lady

"Silly fool that power has gone to your head!" The ice had melted and Sailor Moon attacked Wicked Lady

"Moon Tiara Magic!"

Wicked Lady dodged the tiara's magic.

"I'll destroy you once and for all Corruptive Lady!" "Staff Power Defend!" Corruptive Lady's staff formed a barrier around her and the Scouts.

"Nega Crystal Return!" The Nega Crystal returned to Corruptive Lady's staff.

"Crystal Staff Combine!" The staff absorbed the Nega Crystal and the Silver Crystal fell to the floor.

"Sailor Scouts you and me are gonna fight Wicked Lady and on my cue Sailor Moon you'll heal her and me at the same time!"

"Right!" replied the Sailor Scouts.

"Staff Power Disperse!" The barrier had disappeared and Sailor Moon said "On behalf of the Moon I will punish you!"

Sailor Moon picked up the Silver Crystal and put it back in her locket.

"Staff Power Sleep!" Corruptive Lady's staff began to sprinkle light blue fluffy bits onto Wicked Lady. Wicked Lady's eyelids began to droop and eventually she fell to the floor.

"Sailor Moon now!" Corruptive Lady shouted. "Moon Crystal Healing!"

Sailor Moon's Silver Crystal began to shine and it healed Corruptive Lady and Wicked Lady.

"Sailor Moon thank you!" Reenie shouted as she hugged the Sailor Scouts.

"Jessica are you alright ?" Sailor Mercury asked.

"I'm fine thanks Sailor Mercury and thank you Sailor Moon for changing me back."

Wiseman was looking into his globe and saw that Wicked and Corruptive Lady was healed.

"Sailor Trash you are no match for me or the Phantom ha ha ha!"