Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Seraphic's Bad Turn ❯ Setsuna's Decision ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 2: Setsuna's Decision

Setsuna looked at the inner and outer scouts, saying softly:

"Selenity will not be able to rule the kingdom in the state she is in now. After yesterday's incident, she has no heir or heiress. The Prince is unable to rule because he's on Earth, doing Royal Visits in Selenity's place. As I guard the Gates of Time, I look for Usa. She is out there somewhere, filled with hatred and anger. She has changed, my friends, changed into what we feared most - an enemy. As each day passes, her crystal merges more with the darkness making her more powerful."

She surveyed the room, thinking of each scout's weakness as her eyes stopped at each seat.

"What's worse is that Usa knows our weaknesses. Only Sailor Seraphic can find her." Michiru said in a quiet voice, fiddling with Amara's hands.

"Only Emily Beth can find Usa, since she is her protector." Setsuna told them, pacing up and down the length of the table.

"Only Luna is the one capable of ruling the Kingdom, and in her absence, I decide that we should let Sailor Seraphic find Usa on her own."

The others nodded, a heavy quiet falling upon them, only hoping that Emily Beth would find Usa and that she would make things okay again.

~*~ Somewhere else in the Palace~*~

Sailor Seraphic slammed the door behind her, crying harder then before. She searched for her bag when a cold hand covered her mouth.

She felt the fabric pressing into her face, the distinct smell of chloroform as she struggled.

"Now, now, Sailor Seraphic, don't cry, Usa'll take care of you." The icy voice said, with a cackle as the scared Sailor Seraphic closed her eyes one last time.

Wicked Lady watched on, an evil glint in her eyes.