Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Seraphic's Bad Turn ❯ The Last Battle ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 6 : The Last Battle.

Rei, Ami and Mina struggled more at the abuse of their Queen, breaking free of the shackles.

Wicked Lady and Chaotic Lady quickly stood up, clothes appearing on their bodies.

"Mars Fire Surround!" Sailor Mars' fingers shot out balls of fire at the two Ladies but Wicked Lady blew them away.

"Usa, why are you doing this?" Sailor Mercury asked, figuring out who Wicked Lady was.

"I belong here you fools. I am so powerful, so free. You made me the way I am." She cackled, throwing black crescent moons at them.

Diamond ignored the battle, his climax so close as he thrust harder and harder. Selenity felt paralysed, her body so defenceless as he released his hot load into her. He groaned louder, panting heavily, caressing her breasts as he stopped.

He whispered tenderly in her ear "Soon, there'll be another one in the family, my dear rabbit."

Selenity let a tear fall from her eyes, looking away as he got off her. She felt ashamed and misused as she stood up.

"Moon Crystal Power!" Selenity shouted weakly, letting out a cry of pain as the crystal remerged with her soul. She transformed into Sailor Moon and joined the others. Diamond watched in horror at the event, banging the wall with his fist.

Chaotic Lady howled in anger, shouting "Chaos Planet Destroy!"
Small balls of dark energy came from nowhere and headed for the scouts.

Sailor Venus twirled in a circle as she called out "Venus Love Circle Surround!" A love beam appeared around her body before she let go of it. The love beam surrounded the black balls of energy thus stopping them.

"In the name of the Moon, I will punish you! Moon Sceptre Elimination!" Sailor Moon sent out yellow crescent moons at the two Ladies and cried out as they missed.

"Sailor Moon, can't you recognise them? It's Usa and Sailor Seraphic!" Sailor Mercury shouted out as she shot bubbles at them "Shabon Spray!"

Chaotic Lady held her staff and pointed it at the scouts as she shouted "Staff Power Freeze!"

She covered the whole room in ice, freezing everyone.

"In the name of the Negamoon, I will destroy you! Staff Power Destroy!" Chaotic Lady's staff plummeted towards the scouts and hit them, wounding them badly. The staff returned to her hand as the ice melted.

"This evil has corrupted you for too long, Wicked Lady. As for you Chaotic Lady, I will return you to your former identities." Sailor Moon shouted, levitating in the air as she turned back into Selenity.

"For too long, you have abused me. You will now feel my wrath!"

Wicked Lady and Chaotic Lady looked on in horror as white light surrounded them. "Moon Healing Escalation!"

Selenity watched as they cried out in horror, healing them as well as the injured scouts.

Wicked Lady screamed, feeling herself return back to Usa, fighting it. She became overwhelmed by Selenity's power and collapsed, her pink hair spread out like a fan.

Chaotic Lady didn't fight, letting the power overcome her, swirling in a circle as she turned back to Sailor Seraphic. The transformation complete, she fell unconscious.

Diamond stood up shakily and teleported away, cursing the scouts.

Rei, Ami and Mina detransformed, their wounds gone. Selenity fell back down to the floor as they caught her, her body weaker then ever.

"Take me home." She whispered hoarsely, letting out two days of agony in heart wrenching sobs.

"Setsuna!" Ami called, closing her eyes as Setsuna transported them back to the Moon palace.