Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Spork ❯ Sailor Spork Arrives ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Usagi, Ami, Rei, Minako, Makoto, and Chibiusa are all hanging out at the mall.
"Usagi-chan!" Minako yells. "Check out these awesome boots!"
Usagi runs over to Minako. "You're right Minako-chan." Usagi says. "Those boots are cool."
"Too bad they cost so much." Chibiusa says.
"Well...." Ami says.
"Yeah Ami?" Usagi asks, running over to Ami. She has a glint in her eyes.
"You could always borrow some money from Rei-chan." Ami says.
Usagi sweatdrops. "Borrow money from Rei?" Usagi asks. "Are you crazy? She'd actually make me pay her back!"
Ami sweatdrops. "By the way, you owe me over two hundred dollars." Ami says.
Usagi's eyes grew large. "Two hundred dollars!" Usagi screamed. "I don't have two hundred dollars! If I had two hundred dollars I wouldn't have to borrow money from Rei!"
"Watch out for the flying sporks!" Makoto yells. She runs into the Baby Gap. She tries to buy a couple of the babies there. She is carried out of the Baby Gap by mall cops and thrown down next to Usagi.
"Arg!" Makoto yells. "Why is it called BABY Gap if you can't buy the babies?"
"Are you okay Makoto-chan?" Usagi asks. She helps Makoto up.
"I just wanted to buy a couple of babies!" Makoto yells. "Is that so wrong?"
"Well, yes." Ami says.
Makoto sneaks off. "Spork Fighting Power, Make Up." Makoto whispers.
Minako is still by the window, staring at the shoes. Suddenly a cute guy walks by. "A cute guy!" Minako yells. "And he looks just like my old boyfriend!" She starts following the guy.
"Bye Minako-chan!" Usagi yells. Usagi turns around. Makoto is standing there wearing a Sailor V costume with a cape, and holding a spork. "Ahhhhhh!!!!!!!!" Usagi yells. "You scared me Makoto-chan!"
"I am Sailor Spork!" Makoto yells. "Champion of Justice! I fight in the name of the Spork!"
"Makoto-chan, you're starting to worry me." Usagi says.
"Fork Spoon Spork Attack!" Makoto yells. She begins throwing Sporks at Usagi.
"Ahhhhhh!" Usagi yells. "That plastic is really hard."
"Bow to the sporks!" Makoto yells.
"I'll show you!" Ami yells. But before she can transform, two people drop down from the Old Navy on the second floor.
"I am Sailor Vegeta!" the figure with tall pointy black hair and a angry look on his face says.
"I am Sailor Goku!" the figure with wide pointy black hair and a grin on his face says.
"Oh no!" Makoto yells. "Not them!"
"In the name of the planet Vegeta, I shall punish you!" Vegeta yells.
"Planet Vegeta was destroyed years ago." Chibiusa says.
"I know that." Vegeta says, and glares at Chibiusa.
"In the name of the planet Earth, I shall punish you!" Goku yells.
"Final Flash!" Vegeta yells.
"KA......ME......HA....ME....HA!!!" Goku yells.
Both attacks hit Makoto, but she just laughs.
"Noone can defeat Sailor Spork!" Makoto yells. She holds up her Spork.
"I can defeat you!" Goku yells. He runs up to Makoto and grabs her Spork.
"My Spork!" Makoto yells.
Goku snaps the Spork in half.
"Oh no!" Makoto yells. She falls down. Her Sailor Spork fuku disappears, and she is just wearing her regular clothes again.
"The day is saved by Sailor Vegeta!" Vegeta yells.
"Shut up you midget." Chibiusa says. She kicks Vegeta. "Sailor Goku is the one that saved the day."
Vegeta kicks Chibiusa. Chibiusa and Vegeta get into a bitch slap fight.
"Quit beating up little girls Vegeta." Goku says. He grabs Vegeta by his tail.
"Ow!" Vegeta yells.
"Bye everyone!" Goku yells. He drags Vegeta by his tail out of the mall.
Usagi runs over to Makoto. "Makoto-chan!" Usagi yells. "Makoto-chan, are you alright?"
Makoto stands up. "What the heck happened?" Makoto asks.
"You ran around screaming about being Sailor Spork." Usagi says. "Sailor Vegeta and Sailor Goku stopped you."
"It was a plot to destroy you." Makoto says.
"A plot?" Usagi asks. "Who?"
"It was a plot by the evil Spork King!" Makoto yells. "He wants to take over! He wants to stop Neo Queen Serenity and the Silver Millenium and Crystal Tokyo!"
"The Spork King?" Ami asked. "Do you feel alright?"
"You're acting weird Makoto." Chibiusa said.
To be continued